Author Topic: Permanent Ban Request: Balton (Poll Inside)  (Read 5364 times)

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
  • Faction: Túatha na nGael
  • Game nicks: CuBalrog, Tuatha_BalorBoru, BalrogRoke
Re: Permanent Ban Request: Balton (Poll Inside)
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:18 pm »
I've never heard of these people but I assume all this my old friend/emo/trash talk is because of all the "drama" that allegedly takes place on NA servers. We don't really have anything similar on the EU servers so I can't relate to all the QQ'ers, however I don't think you should ban Balton.

Firstly, his logic is sound. Tigerclaw said it wasn't and tried to associate his harassment of his victims to being a criminal, or socially redundant high-schooler. I don't really see that, it seems more likely Tigerclaw smokes weed and sees patterns where there are none.

Not only did people like Balton most definitely exist and act that way in the 12th century(mount&blade timeline), but they would go further, often marrying the wife of their victims, raising their children as house-slaves or even causing their entire family line's reputation to become permanently damaged through wickedness or mockery. I am Irish and in medieval times our country saw more battles and feuds than any other european nation, and our "trolls" are well documented.

If you don't like/understand Balton, you're an idiot and an emo. Stop QQ'ing all over my forums and stfu.

If you think that talking in chat somehow affects the game(like Tigerclaw seems to think), try to play a game without reading it. I find that helps. I know that these instructions will be difficult for some of you(Tigerclaw) but try not to be a b*tch about it. Don't QQ, just play.
We are the free people! Túatha na nGeal! Abú!
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1773.0.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 07:50:01 pm »
By your logic, we should ban all the good players...

Too bad you aren't good bro.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 08:15:59 pm »
Another shameless attempt to immortalize balton by letting him be perma banned, the fact he prolly hired someone to impersonate kolee (who plays a girl ingame) is obviously just an indirect way of showing everyone that women, even virtual ones like kolee and trippin have feelings for him and his abs

Don’t hate the player, hate the game

ALSO killing balton brings so much joy to the masses, think of the children

We should discipline balton by forcing him to change his name to something more appropriate

My idea: balton conscripted into victhebears clan so his name would be " Balton_the_Bear"  which imo is a suitable name for an aggressive male who consistently tries to show naked pics to other men
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 08:36:09 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2011, 08:30:52 pm »
Balton, your ramblings are not logical by any means.

From what I've seen, there hasn't been a time that Balton has been civil to players with the exception of the few that can actually tolerate his bullshit. Balton trolls incessantly. It's not necessarily demoralizing or hurtful, but I must say that it's annoying as fuck. And yes, players can ignore him, but when his behavior and comments continually instigate team kills and not-so friendly fire, the server and other players suffer. This is the point at which the administrators come in.

Admins and players, ask yourself this: At what extent is Balton's trolling affecting the gameplay? When players on the server get annoyed/upset/mad at Balton for his comments, does it not distract the players from playing effectively? Does it not affect the wins, the multipliers for teams?

Does Balton's trolling foster the fun, yet competitive environment that cRPG is supposed to be? It doesn't.

Don't allow cRPG to become someone's outlet for rude, immature, condescending outbursts against others.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 08:35:54 pm »
Thankfully, cRPG is hosted on private servers. This means it is only the owners own damn business to decide whom to allow (and whom to deny) playing on their servers.
I believe a certain Braeden wrote an essay about this... in place of someone else, no less.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 08:52:48 pm »
It'd be funny to ban him, yet as a moral dilemna I don't think I could:
1)  He's the biggest emo on the forum- just look at him- being banned would probably contribute directly to him slashing his own wrists in an emo rage
2)  He's obviously got severe esteem issues as evident from the level of narcissism he displays here.  No friends irl, parents are probably quite disgusted with the emo child they produced.  He needs this for some validation in his life.  Out of pity alone we keep him, because who the fuck else will?
3)  Pretty sure he'd make another account anyways in an effort to keep some attention coming his way.  It's a safe bet that it's compulsory.When your self-esteem is low, clamor for e-attention... on the weekend... instead of being out with people in the real world getting shitty drunk and laid.  :lol:

Nah, he needs the attention desperately.  Consider it charity for the tryhard.

P.S.  Fitch got fucking robbed!  At least Penn had class enough to admit he lost the fight when Joe asked him about how he felt towards the judges draw decision.

The ugliest/fattest c-rpg member who also holds the most time spent on the forums and the most posts is telling me to get a life & get laid.

HAHAHA, this must be a joke of some kind.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 08:56:32 pm »
balton has a sunken chest and weak lower abs. Not to mention non-existent obliques.

I dunno, I don't mind him though.
Just because I troll doesn't mean I don't care.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 09:01:38 pm »
first off... Tigerclaw... you are wasting waaaaaay too much time arguing with balton. it would be more constructive to try to convince a pile of shit to turn into a bottle of air freshener.

secondly... Balton... you claim that trolling requires intelligence... i would just like to expand on that. trolling in such a way that the majority of people will respect you or find you entertaining generally requires intelligence (or wit as it were). trolling in such a fashion that everyone hates you or thinks you are the worlds biggest douche bag requires either a lack of intelligence, or the ability to act as if you do not possess any intelligence. considering your reputation, you are either pants on head retarded, or you intentionally act like a moron despite possessing some degree of intelligence. the best trolls are the ones who are so subtle that it is difficult to tell if they are trolling at all; you do not fall under that catagory. you may be the biggest troll, but you are by no means the best nor the brightest.

Offline Hurf_Durf

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 09:03:40 pm »
At first I was interested, but then way too much TL;DR

Offline Literally_Circler

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Literally a Clan
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2011, 09:15:07 pm »
Balton, your ramblings are not logical by any means.

From what I've seen, there hasn't been a time that Balton has been civil to players with the exception of the few that can actually tolerate his bullshit. Balton trolls incessantly. It's not necessarily demoralizing or hurtful, but I must say that it's annoying as fuck. And yes, players can ignore him, but when his behavior and comments continually instigate team kills and not-so friendly fire, the server and other players suffer. This is the point at which the administrators come in.

Admins and players, ask yourself this: At what extent is Balton's trolling affecting the gameplay? When players on the server get annoyed/upset/mad at Balton for his comments, does it not distract the players from playing effectively? Does it not affect the wins, the multipliers for teams?

Does Balton's trolling foster the fun, yet competitive environment that cRPG is supposed to be? It doesn't.

Don't allow cRPG to become someone's outlet for rude, immature, condescending outbursts against others.

He doesn't bother me, but no one really does since for the most part I actively try not to read the game chat too much. I'd prefer you just figure out a way to effectively ignore him rather than seeing someone banned for talking to you when you don't want them to, even if what he's saying is inappropriate (welcome to the internet).

That said, if he does get banned, I wont care

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 09:16:29 pm »
+1 for TKing when jarid hit by accident is horse

Pretty lame, always trolling on servers and just very annoying overall

Offline Tigerclaw

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Diadochi
  • Game nicks: Tigerclaw
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »
Thankfully, cRPG is hosted on private servers. This means it is only the owners own damn business to decide whom to allow (and whom to deny) playing on their servers.

This is basically what I was saying, in a nutshell. Balton and now Boru seem to enjoy trying to read into what was originally a simple observation on Ludwig's comment.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2011, 10:16:39 pm »
HAHAHA, this must be a joke of some kind.

The joke is that you really do believe you're good looking.  You look like carrot top, without personality. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:22:19 pm by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2011, 10:17:59 pm »
+1 to give him the banhammer and hopefully have 1 less douchebag on this game/forum
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2011, 10:24:07 pm »
+1 to give him the banhammer and hopefully have 1 less douchebag on this game/forum

lol derp_in_a_can
You should try and market that to thinkgeek.com to go with their selection of geek drinks.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?