Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 149111 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2640
  • Infamy: 2336
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #690 on: April 02, 2018, 12:27:54 am »
It has always baffled me how the only time most of the Central European countries show any backbone at all is when they are starting beef with their Eastern allies. Every other time they are basically dropping to their knees and sucking it off to whoever is infront of them.

Because those who start feuds aren't ordinary people but groups of influential people who hold majority of power in their hands. They are the ones supporting muslim immigration to Europe. Those same people will always try to influence any deal with Russia or China.

Russian territory is the main goal of global elite (call them Jews or whatever you like). Not because they care about Russian way of life, tradition or any of that shit that matters only to the likes of Oberyn and Angantyr, born in late 20th century with a mind of 13th century peasant. Russia has vast territory filled with unmined resources under their control which are the only thing that truly matter on this planet. Block of world leading powers, championed by USA believe those resources don't belong to Russia and will do anything to take it from them. Luckily for Russians, Soviet Union knew that and bullt shit load of nuclear weaponry which is the only thing that stands between Russians living in isolated country and being taken over. After all, fall of communism wasn't natural because it wasn't born naturally neither. It was inside job funded with foreign funds. Every other country of the Soviet block collapsed in the same exact way, same model of privatisation, creation of new corrupted elite that follow every order from the West as long they are allowed to steal from their peers.

Due to collapse of the white man in western nations and widespread decadency, in order to stay relevant western powers had to import foreign smart which in the end resulted in population movements we have today. Tomorrow, if those strong countries wanted to wipe third wolrd countries I'm not sure they will be able, because those who hold power will have third world heritage because natives are too dumb to succeed (or led themselves to believe in that crap). No matter how assimilated I doubt any American Indian will push the button to destroy India, for example.

Those two in combination means white nationalists in western world can only shout on internet because they've already lost the game. If they try to attack third world countries like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan... Russia and China will intervene and no matter if they are weaker, having nucreal arsenal is enough to hold off any threat. There is no defense from barrage of nuclear missiles, no matter year of production. Which is why USA is so bothered by North Korea and Iran, because them having lot of nuclear missiles means USA can't harrass them anymore. The less countries USA can harrass, the weaker USA and rest of countries that stick to it. Which in the end means their wealth diminish with their influence because as we all know, US Dollar is as artificial like Tether. Difference is, USD has military backing, Tether doesn't have that.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 02, 2018, 01:07:04 am »

Those two in combination means white nationalists in western world can only shout on internet because they've already lost the game. If they try to attack third world countries like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan... Russia and China will intervene and no matter if they are weaker, having nucreal arsenal is enough to hold off any threat.
Yes, WW3 was quite awful after US invaded Iraq..... for the second time in ten years. The nukes were everywhere.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #692 on: April 02, 2018, 01:18:15 am »
+1
Imho, the root of the problem is that people just live way too long. Destroying the ecosystem completely would have the slight benefit of not letting people have so much time on their hands to come up with stupid shit.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #693 on: April 02, 2018, 05:25:49 am »
+1
leshmatext

can't really agree with you that, assuming there is a somewhat monolithic organized global elite, the goal of this elite would be subjugation of Russia primarily for extraction of natural resources. can't imagine that the natural gas and non-rare earth metals there are high up on any elite's list. maybe soft subjugation and/or isolation for being nominally independent, especially in regards to currency.

if a global elite is looking to suck a place dry, reckon Africa would be the place to do it. elites would be looking to tomorrow, the next day, or whenever some global depopulation scheme or natural catastrophe or "natural" catastrophe occurs. not today when east/middle europe wants dat gas so they don't freeze.

also- would claim that (if not the majority) many self-described nationalists or white nationalists aren't really of the same ilk as the folk posting troops on the 33rd parallel for over 60 years, overthrowing Iran's gubmint and installing gestapo-equivalant, invading Iraq for something 200 college-educated jihadis planned in Manilla, Phillippines (if i remember rite, came outta the Bojinka plot ok so i remember now, they planned to bomb like 10 aircraft at the same time but that was too hard so they figured they'd hijack shit but got caught aheheheh) and executed from Tora Bora on the Afghan=Pakistan border by a score of Saudis and Egyptians.

i think certain nationalists or white nationalists would unironically wish for their RaHaWo (read: racial holy war) as soon as possible and carve out their ethnostate in a sort of civil war. certain ones wish for "their own" territory like the NW front guys. certain ones want a smattering of both.

but most of them (that aren't either hard Zionists or fed informants) don't have the desire to carpet-bomb brown people 6000 miles away for daring to be brown and alive.

further on the USSR-collapse issue, gotta admit that their boondoggle Afghan invasion helped accelerate collapse. the chief commie in Kabul started getting too commie for 1980s USSR so they waltzed in and put him against a wall. didn't really pan out like they figured. while the whole invasion wasn't fomented by the US, CIA might have had some small hand in agitating before the invasion. isn't at all questionable that arms and funds were smuggled in to the Muhjahadin hard af, along with their brethern in Kosovo, Bosnia, Chechnya, elsewhere. thanks Mr Clinton!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:41:19 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #694 on: April 02, 2018, 08:32:01 am »
+1
the NW front guys
(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #695 on: April 02, 2018, 10:10:10 am »
(click to show/hide)

"hail cascadia", well, maybe one day

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #696 on: April 02, 2018, 11:49:17 am »
leshmatext

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #697 on: April 02, 2018, 12:42:42 pm »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 02, 2018, 05:35:46 pm »
+1
The NSPCC's (https://www.nspcc.org.uk/) attempt at warning young girls about grooming gangs.

'Jay' is a political correct euphemism for 'Muhammed', apparantly.

Telling them the truth about 11-year old girls being gang raped while 40 Pakistani men stand in line for their turn, or girls having their tongues nailed to tables or Muhammed heating up an iron bar and branding girls' asses would, though true, just have been insensitive. Though maybe actually effective.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #699 on: April 02, 2018, 09:27:30 pm »
If we look at a very much so living example of South-Africa, its going to happen. Currently "abused" minorities can become majorities in a country with a very small white minority and still bitch endlessly how the white devils in their country are taking everything. They will victimize themselves nomatter what position they are in.  They will probably do it even centuries after the last white devil is buried. Its the culture of looking for racial patsies.

Guess what the white devils are saying about the brown people in the meantime...

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #700 on: April 02, 2018, 09:32:18 pm »
if a global elite is looking to suck a place dry, reckon Africa would be the place to do it. elites would be looking to tomorrow, the next day, or whenever some global depopulation scheme or natural catastrophe or "natural" catastrophe occurs. not today when east/middle europe wants dat gas so they don't freeze.

China's gaping maw has been engulfing Africa, largely for agriculture rather than resources like fossil fuels.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 03, 2018, 12:30:44 am »
+2

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-cancels-forced-asylum-seeker-deportations-after-deal-with-un-1.5973475

"Their contempt for the residents screams to the skies," Maslawi said, adding that "we expect that the solution found for the roughly 16,000 infiltrators will also be found for the other infiltrators," using a common Israeli term for asylum seekers.

U.S. Jewish Leaders Laud Israel's New Deal With UN on Asylum Seekers
Reform leader Rabbi Rick Jacobs says fitting that on Passover, 'Israel has shone a light unto the nations of the world'
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:50:03 am by Angantyr »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #702 on: April 03, 2018, 12:57:12 am »
+1
"hail cascadia", well, maybe one day
I'm deebly goncerned about otherwise innocent Seattle techbros being attracted by the much better optics of new hotness movements like True Cascadia (compared to old busted NWF and that shekel grabber Covington), getting alphabet honey'd and then being made into patsies.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #703 on: April 03, 2018, 10:48:21 am »
+4
China's gaping maw has been engulfing Africa, largely for agriculture rather than resources like fossil fuels.

That's a good thing in my eyes, China has enough ressources and greedpatience to deal with their shit
Check out "Empire of Dust", great documentary about some poor chinese dude trying to get a business running there. He roasts them so nicely it's just enjoyable to watch, whole documentary should be on youtube aswell
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:57:03 am by Ikarus »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 03, 2018, 11:22:55 am »
+6