Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212268 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Mercenaries [Recruitment ON]
« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2011, 01:03:52 pm »
+1 for M3rlin and Koldborn

M3rlin is above the avarage, good 2 hander and I think by time he will show great potential in near future, he is on TS regularly he is following the group and doing his best.

Koldborn is a good cav fmo but cav should decide that, fmo Oberyn and Pully would be better to judge him. I like his teamplay. He is also in TS, following tactics etc.

About me, I suck hard lately, sometimes I charge enemy blindly, even cant be arsed to use my bow. I rather to die and drink coffee or smoke something in between and for that I have to thank to mokk and other mercs who is into borderlands and ruining the clan. There are barely 4 mercs online at the same time.

Lizard_man
Jambi
Burrick
Phazh
War_something 
Akinci
Janis
Tempest
Muffin
Pully

The rest? missing.

I personally have a problem with Oberyn, I like him as clan leader but he is never ever online, never on skype, never on TS and Nobody knows why. I don't always play, sometimes I just join conversation, just to keep myself updated.
Olwen also, rarely on TS, talking bullshit on skype because he is obviously bored. Barely playing and yeah because of you fallens got a new shielder (Cyber). I'd also like to thank Cyber for being a sissy boy.
Ptx, never online in anything. Mokk is just talking bullshit on skype same goes for Mtemtko. Bjord has some problems atm I understand so I exclude him. Never seen cmp playing lately.
Xant is an absolute loner. No teamplay, no ts, nothing.

Long story short the only ones playing as a team are : me, war, burrick, muffin, akinci, jambi, phazh, lizard_man, pully, tempest (as members)

then we wonder how we lost the battle against some other clan. I really don't enjoy how I'm playing atm. Its boring, there is no challenge, nothing...I think we'd loose against anyone atm.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2011, 03:03:32 pm »
@ Noctivagant: thanks for your support on my application, since it's the second time you give me +1  :oops:

My apply situation resumes atm as:

Pully +1 (cav related)
Noctivagant +1  +1   :oops:
Storm +1
Akincibegi +1
Vargas +1
Jambi +1

Mtemko -1 (kinda twitchy vote, but still a -1)
Burrick -1 (well explained vote, hope to prove I'm better than what I've been showing latelly so it can change in a near future  :D)

Regarding the rest:

I won't comment on merc clan issues since I'm not one and I don't have the right to talk about it, but I understand perfectly how you feel Noctivagant. Been there, done that.

Times like these when a game main attraction is on hold, clans and players tend to get sensible and emotive and carry on the way they find better. It is extremely necessary that random practice games or even small competitions or ladders are in effect in the meanwhile, with consistency and periodicity, in order to maintain an high level of morale and skills, otherwise people start to wonder off.
I only say this due to previous personal leadership experiences with clans/warbands I had in other games, I don't tend to talk crap randomly  :oops:

About the game situation, this system is absolutely unrewarding to interested players, either you give your best or simply leech with cloth dresses, you get the same reward in experience and gold (with less odds of wining nonetheless). The only fun times in-game are when 1 or more mercs are online so we can actually team up and make some difference. Other than that it's pretty much an alt+tab or "grabbin' ma coffeeh, cba!" fest.
A simple improvement as adding rewards per kill, and penalty's per team hit/kill, would make an huge difference.

But hey, just my 50 cents  :mrgreen:

*edit: this could all be side effects from yesterdays car accident heh  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:19:45 pm by karasu »

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2011, 09:40:55 pm »
@ Noctivagant: thanks for your support on my application, since it's the second time you give me +1  :oops:

My apply situation resumes atm as:

Pully +1 (cav related)
Noctivagant +1  +1   :oops:
Storm +1
Akincibegi +1
Vargas +1
Jambi +1

Mtemko -1 (kinda twitchy vote, but still a -1)
Burrick -1 (well explained vote, hope to prove I'm better than what I've been showing latelly so it can change in a near future  :D)

Regarding the rest:

I won't comment on merc clan issues since I'm not one and I don't have the right to talk about it, but I understand perfectly how you feel Noctivagant. Been there, done that.

Times like these when a game main attraction is on hold, clans and players tend to get sensible and emotive and carry on the way they find better. It is extremely necessary that random practice games or even small competitions or ladders are in effect in the meanwhile, with consistency and periodicity, in order to maintain an high level of morale and skills, otherwise people start to wonder off.
I only say this due to previous personal leadership experiences with clans/warbands I had in other games, I don't tend to talk crap randomly  :oops:

About the game situation, this system is absolutely unrewarding to interested players, either you give your best or simply leech with cloth dresses, you get the same reward in experience and gold (with less odds of wining nonetheless). The only fun times in-game are when 1 or more mercs are online so we can actually team up and make some difference. Other than that it's pretty much an alt+tab or "grabbin' ma coffeeh, cba!" fest.
A simple improvement as adding rewards per kill, and penalty's per team hit/kill, would make an huge difference.

But hey, just my 50 cents  :mrgreen:

*edit: this could all be side effects from yesterdays car accident heh  :rolleyes:

You can have my 1+...not like i care anymore who gets in.......just gotta pray that strategus comes here soon  :|

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 19, 2011, 04:34:28 pm »
To be perfectly clear.
I despise horse archers. In every meaning of the word.
When i saw tuonela riding around people in circles peppering them with arrows, all i wanted to do was give him a slap.
He is scum. But i cant deny that he is talented scum.
So +1
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 19, 2011, 07:11:04 pm »
+1 for Tuonela
He's really a pleasure to shoot down :D
+ Really good moving with the horse
+ Shooting very accurately from horseback
- Too frequently challenging a infantry archer from front. It's not usually a good idea.

+1 Pocomaxa
He surely uses teamwork all the time. But some improvement would be needed on single fights and when fighting alone.
-> So more training on personal fighting skills would be in handy.

Haven't really seen Merlin fighting, so won't say more about him.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #425 on: March 19, 2011, 08:10:29 pm »
+1 Pocomaxa
He surely uses teamwork all the time. But some improvement would be needed on single fights and when fighting alone.

You should also consider his wife, she's a much better "melee fighter" then him.....   :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 19, 2011, 08:49:57 pm »
Tuonela will join an another clan, he won't be playing with us.

Offline Tuonela

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuonela, Merc_Tuoni
« Reply #427 on: March 19, 2011, 08:58:56 pm »
Tuonela will join an another clan, he won't be playing with us.

So, my application is refused? Any specific reason?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 09:00:00 pm by Tuonela »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 19, 2011, 09:54:01 pm »
So, my application is refused? Any specific reason?

Dude wait...what the

Today I asked you in game, "come to TS tonight so we can check you so we can make a decision about you"
You logged in to out team speak server and you said you'll join to an another clan.
am I wrong?

Offline Tuonela

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuonela, Merc_Tuoni
« Reply #429 on: March 19, 2011, 09:58:16 pm »
Dude wait...what the

Today I asked you in game, "come to TS tonight so we can check you so we can make a decision about you"
You logged in to out team speak server and you said you'll join to an another clan.
am I wrong?

I don't even know your ts server IP or password, as I forgot to ask. I am not joining another clan if I can join mercs.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:00:07 pm by Tuonela »

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Brodnics
  • Game nicks: Brodnic_WereWolverine
« Reply #430 on: March 19, 2011, 10:46:36 pm »
+1 Pocomaxa
Thank you, Mustikki  :D I'm working on my duel skill allready  :twisted:
POCOMAKA [sounds: rosomaka] - wolverine in ukrainian.
Ancient warrior totem - Wolverine carries with it the passion for truth, learning and pursuing goals with fierce determination.
Instant justice in cRPG:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2011, 01:27:55 am »
Can't expect me to be on much, whilst i'm studying and living at my unis dorm.

Anyhow, POCOMAXA seems an okay shielder, but still has room to grow. I would like to fight you more in a week and then make my opinion.

M3rl1n (get some proper nick, lawl) is a shameless 2h stabwhore -_-. Though he did have the decency to try and fight with other weapons, has some melee skills, but also room for improvement. Would want to fight him more with different weapons to gauge his skill, a 2h player has to have lots of it.

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2011, 02:45:54 am »
+1 for M3rlin, good player and a fast learner. You should pick up pretty fast. Please do get in touch with Vargas (Espu on Skype) on the eu3 duel server, he can teach you more advanced skills. Also, stop abusing the godddamn stab soo much  :lol:.

Undecided about Tuonela, would like to see some teamplay from him and some foot archer work. Need to see more from you, join our TS please!

For POCOMAKA, at the moment your not ready yet, still plenty of room for improvement :) I like your teamwork, it was nice that you were pulling up the shield infront of me whislt I reloaded my xbow.  I would recommend practising technique on the eu3 duel server.

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Nurax

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Blah...
  • Game nicks: Hiragano
« Reply #433 on: March 20, 2011, 12:44:22 pm »