Author Topic: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members) -Shiny new thread-  (Read 14640 times)

Offline Madmax

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members) -Shiny new thread-
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 01:08:00 am »
Thats your opinion and no one asked you anything so good to see you like to mind other peoples business thats 1 thing about you we know! And whatever the screenshot proves it and shows hes a corrupt admin and PxC dont know how to run stuff especially a clan if he is in it doing this!

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 01:38:15 am »

Well, since you lack the mental capacity to talk about this to me in a more civil manner. Let me make this as public as possible for the attention you so drastically desire.

First, I would like to say; you are acting like an immature 10 year old about this whole thing. I never passed the buck and when we spoke I took responsibility, like you failed to mention. Insults, are not necessary, though you sir are surely a bumpkin. Maybe if you would have answered me on steam, or in messages, you would have seen that we have steam group meetings and discuss the current happenings. You are the least informed out of all of the more active bunch of guys. Let's work together to solve this if you have so many ideas. I think that this inter-clan arguing is getting us nowhere. ALSO, before I even arrived to try my hand at leadership, there were no PxC around. So my next course of actions will be to ask you this. Make a challenge, or leave. Phoenix Company has no room to grow with this unwelcome banter.

I fucking love you mike.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:50:15 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 02:44:14 am »
Thats your opinion and no one asked you anything so good to see you like to mind other peoples business thats 1 thing about you we know! And whatever the screenshot proves it and shows hes a corrupt admin and PxC dont know how to run stuff especially a clan if he is in it doing this!

Let me get this straight, you start complaining about PxC, and when a PxC clan member retorts you suddenly claim that no one asked anything and that he should mind his own business and that somehow his own clan is not his business ?

You, my good sir, are an adorable troll.  :lol:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Madmax

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 05:27:48 am »
Why thank you sir  :) And i love how you guys say shiny new thread.................Something bad happen to the old 1???

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 10:45:52 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&feature=youtu.be

ALL MUST LISTEN TO NYAN CAT AS HORSY TRAMPLENESSDNDFSDf

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 08:15:09 am »
Madmax, you little girl. Eat shit and die! Take this BS to the right place.  Ban/unban i believe its call. If you dont stop you will eventually get muted. Im sure you dont want that, do you? Well good luck lil lady and do try and play nicely with others. You never know when theyre an admin.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:21:19 am by Ronan »

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 08:25:49 am »

Well, since you lack the mental capacity to talk about this to me in a more civil manner. Let me make this as public as possible for the attention you so drastically desire.

First, I would like to say; you are acting like an immature 10 year old about this whole thing. I never passed the buck and when we spoke I took responsibility, like you failed to mention. Insults, are not necessary, though you sir are surely a bumpkin. Maybe if you would have answered me on steam, or in messages, you would have seen that we have steam group meetings and discuss the current happenings. You are the least informed out of all of the more active bunch of guys. Let's work together to solve this if you have so many ideas. I think that this inter-clan arguing is getting us nowhere. ALSO, before I even arrived to try my hand at leadership, there were no PxC around. So my next course of actions will be to ask you this. Make a challenge, or leave. Phoenix Company has no room to grow with this unwelcome banter.

First of all I could care less about working "together" with you. Like I said, you ignoramus, me knowing what you are has set me against you. So good luck with cooperation shit-for-brains. Is it get through that thick scull of yours? Or do I have to pound it in some more? Your half ass effort to so called 'revive' this clan is bull shit. You are to stupid to lead anything but a pack of chihuahuas. My first idea is to take you out and rape you like a little boy in the wrong place at the wrong time.(dark alley, Georgia) Then Im going to take that pea sized brain of yours and make some kind of dark ritual to exorcise you out of your seat of power. Hows that for an idea? sound good to you girly? And banter? BANTER?!?! Im speaking what so many others are so afraid to say... The fact is youre fucking weak. Youre a weak leader as well as a week person, Im sure. To challenge you would be like challenging a little girl to battle. The outcome is simple. You loose your guts and chicken out. And you ser are like a sloppy joe! Sure, you smell good, but youre not good for us and youre messy.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 07:25:10 pm »
I fucking love you mike.

One day down the road Karma I'd like to have a good life yah know? I want to live happily in a nice little town. "But SeQueL your imaging crazy things, nothing like that exists". I just want to live free without worries just like a little babies.

That was difficult.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2011, 04:24:33 pm »
I claim this shell of a clan in the name of Kronic, whomever opposes me is now challenged to a duel for supremacy, unless it's Gorath, I can't beat a banhammer(but if it was a standard duel, I won that already 8x over) ;D, and SeQuel you're not allowed to leave, you have to come back to revolt against mike with me

madmax I expect u in teamspeak
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:47:02 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2011, 05:44:10 pm »
I claim this shell of a clan in the name of Kronic, whomever opposes me is now challenged to a duel for supremacy, unless it's Gorath, I can't beat a banhammer(but if it was a standard duel, I won that already 8x over) ;D, and SeQuel you're not allowed to leave, you have to come back to revolt against mike with me

Revolts arn't my thing. Cramp my style.

Offline Dante_Goujian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 07:09:48 pm »
Ill be back on Monday evening.

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 07:32:00 pm »

This is my revolt. I claim supremacy! Damnit... Youll have to challenge me. And mike will have to challenge me! I shall rule! ME ME ME!

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 08:07:58 pm »
Revolts arn't my thing. Cramp my style.

Ok then, I now throw my lot with SeQuel for ruler, I think he's an officer so chain of command wise we'll have to follow SeQuel now, also Ronan sounds good for Archduke with Dante as President

Gorath will ascend to Deity. All in favor of vote of Censure on Philosiraptor?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 08:09:14 pm by DrKronic »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 12:31:39 am »
Not even in the clan anymore. Took a 1 month break came back to turmoil and didn't wanna be apart of it. Enjoyed it while it lasted, but it's not the same anymore. Quite frankly the only person who can keep the clan going and running is Gorath and no one else. Gorath unfortunately at the moment isn't on much due to jobs and real life which we can't blame him for that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 07:38:21 am »
I just played with him tonight, and everything I say is in jest, I also knew you're already gone, which is why I'm going on like this

I expect u in TS sequl