Author Topic: Heirloom Heraldic Horses, Heraldic Lances, Color Helms, 1350 A.D. submods  (Read 22754 times)

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
I think the horse color thing you're referring to was a change Warham made to how the heraldic horses look. I kinda preferred the old look too. Unless there really is something wonky I'm not aware of, but everything seems to be working perfectly with the latest installer on the latest patch.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eugen

• Count
  • Renown: 180
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Postla
Now I have a working mod and loomed warhorses look great again!
I think my problem was that I have installed Stig UI after Submods. I can try to install StigUI first and then the Loompacks. Maybe it will work this way to have both mods without bugs.
Ill try tomorrow.

Offline Warham

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Guard
  • Game nicks: Warham
Yes, Stig UI replace meshes.txt file. Installer modify this file too. So it will no bags if you will add Stig's meshes.txt first. Then run installer.
Sorry for my english, i am russian-speaking.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
if only devs could put this in the patch!

Offline BloodSeeker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The_Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_HeedBong_Piggy Mamluk_HeedBong_Piggy Kapikulu_HeedBong_Bowman

I just installed package but there is a mistake i see when i install it. Champion Cataphract Horse seems Large Horse can you fix it pls

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Is it meant for normal heavy lance to not have the heraldic part? I just downloaded the submod package, but now only the heirloomed lances have the heraldic banner on :/
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Warham

• Count
    • View Profile
I just installed package but there is a mistake i see when i install it. Champion Cataphract Horse seems Large Horse can you fix it pls
You have install 1350 submod, which replace all not european items. Make buckup and then run install.exe again and uncheck 1350 submod. But i don't understand why only your horse replaced, chichak should be replaced too.
Is it meant for normal heavy lance to not have the heraldic part? I just downloaded the submod package, but now only the heirloomed lances have the heraldic banner on :/
Yes i made it, cause too many knights this days )
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:03:08 am by Warham »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
Yes i made it, cause too many knights this days )
Ah cool. I like that. I was just confused since the last version I had, all of them had banners :D This is actually cooler and makes more sense :D

PS: Is it possible for you to add a banner to some of the infantry polearms? Basically turn it into a standard/banner? Preferably I would like this as an item of it's own, but I dunno if the devs will add it, so I'm guessing the second-best thing to do is just make an alternate banner texture for one of the items already in the game. Maybe the bamboo spear?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
I like it not being on the loomed ones, as i use a Light Lance as a hoplite weapon quite alot :)
Turtles

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
I like it not being on the loomed ones, as i use a Light Lance as a hoplite weapon quite alot :)
Light lance don't have it anyway (as far as I know), only heavy and great lance.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
I have a Steam and a non Steam Warband (same key).
I can install that package on my steam one but when i try to install it on my non steam it says:
"CRPGSubmodsInstaller doesnt work anymore"

any solution for it?
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline BloodSeeker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The_Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_HeedBong_Piggy Mamluk_HeedBong_Piggy Kapikulu_HeedBong_Bowman
You have install 1350 submod, which replace all not european items. Make buckup and then run install.exe again and uncheck 1350 submod. But i don't understand why only your horse replaced, chichak should be replaced too.Yes i made it, cause too many knights this days )

Thx

Offline Godwin

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Godwin
Keep up the good work Warham and others!

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
I can't download it no mores  :cry:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Warham

• Count
    • View Profile