Author Topic: Mustikki this some kind of childish joke?  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Mustikki this some kind of childish joke?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 04:36:08 pm »
After Kuoin's post im rather scared of going light armor anymore. No personal offence to the admin, but you didnt explain your part nor did you deny it either. So im now running rather scared of the admins. There is definately alot of people in this game who have no idea whats the difference between going lowcost and being a leecher, possible these people exsist in the ranks of admins aswell.

It can't be leeching means that you are not contributing to the team and if you still are playing good then there is no problem and the low tier equipment is aswell there to be used.
But in this case dunno....

So low tier equipment is now for the absolute elite players? So being a crap player is now against the rules and bannable? Wat?

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 04:42:33 pm »
I can't talk about this case since I don't know the facts, but I can confirm this:

It can't be leeching means that you are not contributing to the team and if you still are playing good then there is no problem and the low tier equipment is aswell there to be used.

If you don't partecipate to the battle (i.e. afking, staying far away) you're a leecher.
If you use super cheap gear to make money you're not a leecher, you're a cheap bastard. And that's not against any rule.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 04:44:04 pm »
Yep, KABAN_vn_Kamelot isn't your character. He just has nearly exactly the same key as you (one more number at the end). I guess Mustikki just forgot the ) at the end of your key while checking your ban history. This is the reason why he is also shown. :)

Oh lol...thought some dude was piggybacking my account xD  But that cleared it up ^^

Love how the Mustikki current ban is on my record, as leeching, and is a 1 day ban.  Yet he doesn't need to produce any evidence and won't say even "maybe" he was wrong.  You think I would bother putting this much time and effort into getting it righted if I really was just leeching. Sigh.

After Kuoin's post im rather scared of going light armor anymore. No personal offence to the admin, but you didnt explain your part nor did you deny it either. So im now running rather scared of the admins. There is definately alot of people in this game who have no idea whats the difference between going lowcost and being a leecher, possible these people exsist in the ranks of admins aswell.

So low tier equipment is now for the absolute elite players? So being a crap player is now against the rules and bannable? Wat?

Exactly, but I can explain his part for him:

He spawned late, by which time i'd already dodged enemy cav, archers, bolts etc and made it to their spawn, about to attack an xbower who was on the right.  Mustikki was on the bridge, took one swing and killed me, then turned back to his spawn at just a trot, lasted for about 15seconds, and then suddenly I got the "you were kicked from the server" message ^^

So yes, looks like you can't go low gear these days with some admins around (even if your character is weak as shit). Leeching it ain't, I can even post a screen of this characters upkeep to show it, if need be.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 05:50:47 pm »
Worst thing is that those fail ban are "adding up for an unban essay soon". Record history should not be used all the time to justify heavier punishment.

cRPG got 200-300 active players on average and our admin policy is going toward the robotic trend of auto-banning the slightest offense that is heavily used in MMO games with millions of players. This is growing more and more absurd with time and takes a heavy toll on those "vets" players that like to chill out sometimes (we cant play seriously for 3 years straight right?).

(click to show/hide)

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 06:50:55 pm »
STOP QQ POLKA....  :twisted:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 09:41:17 pm »
As Churchill corrected already Kaban_ is not linked to your key my apologies.

But in this case you forgot to admit you were running in a straight line from your spawn to enemy spawn facing 3 enemies and dying without intention to avoid heavy geared troops, just like auto runners does it. Also using 0g gear Wooden Stick and other no upkeep items like leechers does.

Your lies and attacks against admin here doesn't help you nor shorten your ban.

Locked this thread since this is already full of off-topic bs which doesn't belong here.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:01:22 pm by Mustikki »