Author Topic: FCC_Aldogalus_MB  (Read 1847 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: FCC_Aldogalus_MB
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 03:28:11 am »
There was 11 players left and you had 12 arrows left...yeah you werent delaying at all, you had that round in the bag!

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 04:01:06 am »
umad that he's just playing his class, gg wp no re
No, that's just a stupid cop out for him delaying..."he's playing his class" Ok, you can't say if I made a 11 athletics rock thrower running around for a whole round I wouldn't get Kicked.  You'd do it in a heartbeat.  Don't give me that shitty class reasoning excuse.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 04:39:53 am »
The last thread was closed with a warning because the admin who saw the most that happened deemed that to be the appropriate response.  If there was a round where you ran out of ammo or couldn't effectively engage enemies in any way and instead just ran, that falls under delaying.

Official Server Rules:  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html

No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

Comparisons to horse xbows is sort of invalid now because master of the flags spawns if its only them last alive, to prevent serial delaying.

Its true that you shouldn't be submitting polls because you dislike someone's playstyle, but you were reported that you ran out of ammo one of the rounds, and if you are being tailed too much to actually engage, then you fall under delaying.  Either way the polls were enabled due to keep delaying at the end of round in check, and someone felt it was an appropriate time to submit one, wrong or right technically I'm not sure, but I think this incident is best dealt with just a warning and a clarification of the rules.

Thus, Aldogalus gets a warning, Aderyn you're going to have to expect discontent or even kick polls and other rage when you are frequently dragging rounds out, and if the odds are too great or you run out of ammo (at this moment you definitely have to stop kiting or you are breaking rules) , you should probably just man up in melee instead, so everyone can have fun.

Closing this thread because of nonstop shit posting.  Mind your polls, don't delay, let's all play to have fun okay?!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:43:53 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login