Author Topic: [EU] Ujin  (Read 8581 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: [EU] Ujin
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2013, 03:38:50 pm »
3 Guys from the same clan doing the same thing. Not the most important part though. What's important is that Huron was never banned for tking before and , last but not least, he explained (not justified) his actions in the topic. The patch on the 6th + double xp and gold were also the factor so i went easy on him, as a first warning.

Too bad you didnt went easy on Intell aswell. He told me he even reported the SB guy TWing him via the M feature. Yes, he did TW in revenge on that SB guy, that was wrong. But as far as i know he didnt had any previous offences (feel free to prove me wrong), and he was given a 2d ban for TW. As i read this thread, you gave 1day for teamkill, which in my book is worse offense than "just" teamwound. I respected you for your admin work, but man, after this, i have very mixed feelings.

Free Intell for the double xp, he is literally one of two guys i get to play with, rest already quit.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2013, 03:48:44 pm »
i gave him a lot of time to explain himself instead of punishing straight away for blatantly repeatedly taing someone in front of an admin. But alrigt, i'm reducing it to 1 day .
Didn't see the report btw , however the SB guy told me it was going back and forth between them. The SB guy was warned as well.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2013, 03:52:34 pm »
i gave him a lot of time to explain himself instead of punishing straight away for blatantly repeatedly taing someone in front of an admin. But alrigt, i'm reducing it to 1 day .
Didn't see the report btw , however the SB guy told me it was going back and forth between them. The SB guy was warned as well.

He might come online to clear things even more up, but, might take some time as i usually have to translate for him. When i told him on the other round you asked him something, he didnt even know the red text was meant towards him, cause he usually (as most of us) doesnt read it when alive and trying to do something. I do not want to sound like his defendant, just he doesnt visit forums that much and has problems with more complex english :)

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2013, 05:38:21 pm »
Hi Elmuri, thanks for the post. I'll be on ts tonight and will discuss this with you if you're online , i'd like to clear a few things out.
Saw this only now, but I guess it doesnt matter anymore :P Happy admining!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2013, 11:57:56 pm »
Leshma told me you're a bad person.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:21 pm »
A public apology to Barabe_Vefra, a couple of minutes ago i wrongfully threatened you with a ban for leeching during a strat battle. Saw you stand idle for a good minute or two ~halfway through the fight and later on weaponlesss closer towards the end of the battle. Double checked the score after the battle + talked to Muffin who was on your team - my mistake, sorry.