Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 149627 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 597
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1365 on: May 15, 2018, 11:17:36 pm »
The average university student is stupider than ever. Admission requirements need to be heightened considerably, affirmative action needs to be abolished and more students should be allowed to fail exams and be kicked out. Currently not happening because students are viewed as customers on universities that have tuition fees and public universities have quotas so instead the standard just drops.

More and more students will become customers and will have to pay for the right of study. European universities will change and fees will become mandatory for everybody, just like it is in United States.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1366 on: May 15, 2018, 11:33:25 pm »
Now imagine if teachers were the ones being paid directly by the students and the students could decide how much or if they wanted to pay the teache...oh wait
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: May 16, 2018, 01:38:22 am »
But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.
It's not about proving god, and it's not about seeing how many people think god exists, it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.
There is no difference you sperglord lmao. In both instances your poll tells you how many people believe god exists. There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:42:40 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: May 16, 2018, 01:47:52 am »
There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?

That's not even what I said, you fucking moron. Go learn to read.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: May 16, 2018, 03:56:43 am »
Oh right, for a second I forgot you don't even know what day it is, and assumed you meant something even remotely relevant to the discussion. My mistake, I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you had the faintest clue. Instead, of course, you were talking yet more gibberish because you don't understand what polls are. I'm genuinely curious, have you ever done an IQ test? What kind of an IQ does someone as dumb as you have? 50? 60? As high as 70?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: May 16, 2018, 04:09:33 am »
Oh right, for a second I forgot you don't even know what day it is, and assumed you meant something even remotely relevant to the discussion. My mistake, I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that you had the faintest clue. Instead, of course, you were talking yet more gibberish because you don't understand what polls are. I'm genuinely curious, have you ever done an IQ test? What kind of an IQ does someone as dumb as you have? 50? 60? As high as 70?

As a matter of fact I have. Just before elementary school, when I would be 6 and 2/3. 120
Now, beyond your apparent illiteracy, you have also failed to present any practical use of this "data", as I've asked you to. I would like to take this as an act of spite, but in your case it is more likely that you have forgotten, have not read my request or do not understand the notion of practical use.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: May 16, 2018, 04:15:48 am »
As a matter of fact I have. Just before elementary school, when I would be 6 and 2/3. 120
Now, beyond your apparent illiteracy, you have also failed to present any practical use of this "data", as I've asked you to. I would like to take this as an act of spite, but in your case it is more likely that you have forgotten, have not read my request or do not understand the notion of practical use.
LMAO "data"

You're so fucking stupid it's incredible. It'd be impossible to explain anything to you without first educating you for five years about basic things.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: May 16, 2018, 04:29:22 am »
LMAO "data"

You're so fucking stupid it's incredible. It'd be impossible to explain anything to you without first educating you for five years about basic things.

You can attack me all you want. But in your heart of hearts you know that you are a flimsy troll on a flimsy stick, flimsying in the winds of the soaring alpine steppe that is New Mexico.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1373 on: May 16, 2018, 04:59:59 am »
Severe depression is classified as mental illness, so I expect 1:4 to become 4:5 ratio of once in lifetime mentally ill compared with those without illness. Capitalism is forcing youth to be more depressive than ever, despite having jobs because those jobs don't get them life quality they envisioned during their school days. As more money is being spread thin among 99% of people they become depressive and at some point they'll wake up and start doing something about it.

Capitalism is not forcing anything, but in general more freedom does seem to kind of make people less happy in many cases. Its not that easy to deal with choices, and we are new at experiencing this kind of freedom.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1374 on: May 16, 2018, 10:06:18 am »
+1
Posting polls to trigger retards who don't understand polling, percentages or statistics. Incidentally lol at IQ tests at fucking 6 years old as if they were representative of your current IQ. You should probably take another one, IQ regresses towards the mean the closer you get to adulthood, not least because what is being tested for changes greatly. 

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: May 16, 2018, 12:51:51 pm »
Oh lawrdy it's a poll! UNSCIENTIFIC! What's next, you're going to ask "does god exist" and then believe god exists if majority says yes???????? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO USE THIS """"""""""""""""DATA"""""""""""""" FOR??? ITS UNSCIENTIFIC IF YOU DONT FIND A USE FOR IT!!!!! AND EVEN IF YOU DO! CUZ ITS A POLL! I BET THERE WAS SELF IDENTIFICATION!!!!!

Incidentally lol at IQ tests at fucking 6 years old as if they were representative of your current IQ. You should probably take another one, IQ regresses towards the mean the closer you get to adulthood, not least because what is being tested for changes greatly. 

IQ tests done at ~12 are questionable, but testing it at 6 is just retarded. In fact, who even does that unless you're trying to find out if your kid is, well, retarded? I guess that explains by Golem got tested and his parents were like "uhh... just double the score and tell lil' Golem that's what he got."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:55:13 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1376 on: May 16, 2018, 01:56:27 pm »
Isn't 120 considered to be the minimum to use a computer though?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: May 16, 2018, 01:58:11 pm »
+1
But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.

There is no difference you sperglord lmao. In both instances your poll tells you how many people believe god exists. There is literally no difference between asking "does god exist" and "do you believe god exists?" in a poll. How can someone be this dense?

Looks to me that's exactly what you said, lol

it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.

nigga is your brain functional lmao

"do you believe that you think god exist?"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: May 16, 2018, 02:12:31 pm »
Looks to me that's exactly what you said, lol
It would be were he a normal person, but he's not. I overestimated his IQ originally, I thought he was only mildly retarded. He doesn't understand how polls work or what they're used for. It goes back quite a few posts, but the point his autistic brain is trying to make is something like "just because these SELF IDENTIFIED black people say they consider themselves SELF IDENTIFIED citizens of the US, doesn't mean that's TRUE! So you see, if you asked people whether god exists, them saying yes doesn't make god exist, because that's their SELF IDENTIFIED opinion not FACTS!"

He's so in love with his shitty analogies that it further muddies the waters. To understand his meaning (or get a glimpse of it) you have to account for his awful analogies, his non-understanding of polling and opinions, and just general retardation (e.g., he doesn't know what ethnicity is).

What he said makes no sense of course, so you have to be a Retard Whisperer to get what he means, but there you go.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1379 on: May 16, 2018, 02:52:03 pm »
+3
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1526459263524.webm

Paying customer cant use starbucks bathroom because homeless black guy fell asleep in there and the employees are scared of kicking him out.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA