Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35435 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2016, 12:46:25 pm »
Why don't we all just go on another "Holy pilgrimage" to Jerusalem, that worked well 1000 years ago.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:59:28 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2016, 01:02:11 pm »
Gotta split the quote for readability...
Sure, so your primary worry is not the people being victimized right now, your people incidentally, but I might just as well say random human being whom you have no particular attachment to, but the potential future innocent victims of lowlife white-trash. There's harmful "views", and your people will suffer from them, but it's all good, because there's also other people benefitting and profitting from your generosity. It's ok, you're not the only one, there's always crying about the fearful expected backlash, just like muslims were going to be hunted down and killed by angry FN after all the french terrorist attacks, only thing Salon types could seem to worry about.
I worry about both, current and future victims. Well, I use the word "worry" loosely here, for sake of consistency more or less.
My mindset is admittedly simple in these matters: Sexual harassing women is shit. Burning down refugee-camps is shit. Beheading people is shit. Beating up someone for their skin color is shit. These examples are not sorted by their grade of "shitness" tho.
Again, I do believe that my country, the State, has all the mechanisms in place to deal with all kind of shit and those mechanisms take even the grade of "shitness" into account. I merely wish they were used more strictly and swiftly. But I don't wanna see anyone punished who did nothing wrong.

I don't personally see how proper border and immigration control, managed by even the most backwards and undevelopped countries, is somehow beyond the reach of european countries, or how it would be a violent, racist act to implement them. To present mass immigration as a fait accompli (for western countries only, of course) is typical, but it's, from my perspective, massively ignorant.
Me neither. Immigration needs to be moderated. I'm "d'accord" with that. But completely shutting down all immigration is not a solution. Neither do I believe that moderation of immigration is something violent or racist.
But moderation with the baseline "No muslims allowed!" would be... (well, I was about to write racist... yea, yea, Islam no race... yadda yadda...) wrong.
There are good folks who honestly only seek refuge from war. They won't cause any harm. Not gonna rape anyone. Maybe even go back when the situation calms down. And I believe that we should help those.
Those who do screw up... well, back to the mechanisms the State already possesses.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2016, 01:09:51 pm »
+1
Like it or not, this is all the cause of what happened last year in autumn. 
It backfired like fucking hell on germans right now, i still remember how friendly everyone was towards these people in august and september.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2016, 01:13:29 pm »
+1
...cuz they gonna find a way around the fence eventually. And then what? Shoot them?

And what is a rhetorical question for you is a very good option for others.

Well, wouldn't go that far  :wink: Some could think that creating adequate border control shouldn't be beyond the reach of european countries in XXI century. Btw, Austria and Hungary didn't build a fence on their borders? I have't heard in the news about mass shootings and refugees killed by the dozens by their border control.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2016, 01:14:05 pm »
Like it or not, this is all the cause of what happened last year in autumn. 
It backfired like fucking hell on germans right now, i still remember how friendly everyone was towards these people in august and september.

[...]
I was one of the first in here complaining about those pricks at German railway stations welcoming refugees with fucking applause, colourful balloons and teddy bears. I am certainly not a part of the "Refugees Welcome"-fanbase.[...]
You should have seen me in front of my TV, cursing those retards...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2016, 01:20:00 pm »
+2
Heh, good times.  I remember some austrians got to our side of the border to take them to the other side. 
But in true chocolate cookie fashion, they hand picked who could ride with them  :mrgreen: Families, women and children mostly.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2016, 01:37:57 pm »
http://m.20minutes.fr/societe/1761431-20160107-direct-paris-homme-abattu-devant-commissariat

Apparent suicide bomber got shot down in front of Barbès police station, not much info so far. Witnesses say the customary snackbar hymn was chanted as he waved a knife around. 1 year anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 01:40:21 pm »
Good kill

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2016, 01:43:58 pm »
Apparently fake explosive vest. Looks more like suicide by cop than terrorism.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2016, 01:47:34 pm »
+1
'it was only a prank bro" 
ALLAHU AKBAR PRANK GONE WRONG POLICE CALLED

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2016, 02:36:55 pm »
+2
Every single person who sexually attacks a woman has to be punished. No matter where he/she comes from. No matter the skin color, religious believe or whatever stupid excuse someone could come up with. Not Arabs attack women, assholes do.

Arabs and africans treatment and overall understanding of women, by Western standards is almost always shitty and extremely rooted. Its not even a racist stereotypical quess, its a pretty certain fact. I got a lot of family in Finland, being kind of an immigrants themselves and constantly interacting with the asylum seekers(or who were once anyway), they quite often share. Pretty much all males are sexist. Even those who have lived in Finland for like a good 10 years and by all standards have adopted the new culture. Their understanding of women as basically worthless doesnt even budge an inch majority of the time.

I dont even want to think about in what high risk the women in Germany are. In a lot of ways Germany took in too many people and a lot of immigrants are extremely pissed at the slow process of gaining asylum. With each passing year they linger they will become more dangerous.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2016, 03:28:12 pm »
+1

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 03:53:59 pm »
+1
'it was only a prank bro" 
ALLAHU AKBAR PRANK GONE WRONG POLICE CALLED

Forgot the GONE SEXUAL part aswell, gotta minmax all the viewers.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2016, 04:27:56 pm »
+1
You are a racist, no matter who you fuck.

On a different note, it kinda amuses me how I am put in a far left corner of the political spectrum when I actually see myself as a man of the middle, partly conservative even.
And all that based on the fact that I despise generalization and argue against it.
I can sign this.

Every single person who sexually attacks a woman has to be punished. No matter where he/she comes from. No matter the skin color, religious believe or whatever stupid excuse someone could come up with. Not Arabs attack women, assholes do.
And I admitted a lot of times that there is a problem - several problems actually - with the massive influx of immigrants to Europe. I simply don't believe that closing borders or coming up with yet even more laws which are going to be ignored will solve anything. Doesn't mean I don't like them to stop coming. I was one of the first in here complaining about those pricks at German railway stations welcoming refugees with fucking applause, colourful balloons and teddy bears. I am certainly not a part of the "Refugees Welcome"-fanbase.
But I do refuse to condemn all of them with generalized statements like Oberyn does:"They are all rapists and bad, bad people!!1 ARRRGH!"
Like the guy who I quoted before - and Warlord nicely made fun of cuz of his haircut - wrote (loosely translated): Just because the first 9 black guys you met turned out to be assholes doesn't give you the right to hit the 10th straight into the face.

And I am fine with discussing the issue but I'll stop instantly when the rhetoric goes down the "sandnigga"-path. And unfortunately that is the case 99% of the time when the likes of Oberyn and Warlord enter the stage. Although Warlord is certainly more careful with what he writes since I called him out as a racist some time ago. He never was as bad as Wayyyyne but he never missed a chance to +1 his posts either when Wayyyyne was still around.

/rant

The only one always repeating I would be a racist is you. I surely am not. Would I live together with a person from "another race" (btw, you're the one bringing race into it, not me) if I was a racist? That's a paradox, it's simply not possible.

Call me islamophobe, that would be at least be true. And judging from what you write you must be a leftist, otherwise you wouldn't be reciting like a mantra that "Assholes attack women, not muslims" and other typical leftist rhetorics.

But anyway, we never will come to an end with this, same as every political thread in this forum never will come to an end, so all we write is wasted time for all of us anyway.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2016, 04:29:09 pm »
Forgot the GONE SEXUAL part aswell, gotta minmax all the viewers.

im so bad at this

teach me how to attention whore  :lol: