Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 44511 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #540 on: September 09, 2014, 07:04:54 pm »
Also I'm a  musical extremist, I don't pay much attention to lyrics.

Deradicalisation program engaged...

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 09, 2014, 08:26:26 pm »
No!

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #542 on: September 10, 2014, 03:34:29 am »
+1
Less moronism, more on-topic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That is some nice Queen greentext right there

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #543 on: September 10, 2014, 10:21:19 am »
+4
Charlemagne 9/11'd this thread.

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #544 on: September 10, 2014, 02:50:21 pm »

I may have yes lol. 
I like it when religions are being reviewed and then criticized with real facts. However, I really dislike when people use false facts  to criticize religions like the image you just linked. From what I've seen and read, the only ones believing Taqiyya to mean what the image explained it to be, tend to be far-right-winger's. Not Muslims. The little white definition box in the image is not incorrect about deception and lying being allowed under certain circumstances. But it's taken out of context and twisted.

Now if you look up the meaning of the word and use in Islam you find:

It was quite common for Muslims to be persecuted by the Hejazi tribes in Islam's early days. Permitting Muslims that were caught and forced to renounce their faith, gave them the option to lie and escape persecution.

To conclude: I have read alot about criticism of Islam, and never have I seen serious debaters and websites use this argument. Simply because it's a really poor argument and you end up shooting yourself in the foot. If you want to critisize then do it properly.  And this isn't a rant against you Chosen1, just trying to clarify 8-)

Here BASNAK

Taqiyya is a form of lying which muslims may use when ever they see fit, especially against dirty kafir like yourself. Muhammad and his followers use it all the time in many aspects of life.

And Muslims are always claiming persecution lol.

But they don't need to be persecuted to commit taqiyya or kitman, take a close read of this from Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 Book 59 number 369

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."
Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him.
He came to Kab at night along with Kab's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka'b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_5_59.php

Take note that Muhammad bin Maslama is not Muhammad the prophet but another of Muhammads followers.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:53:29 pm by Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith »
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 10, 2014, 03:22:45 pm »
+1
A religious code which allows and encourage lying, for any reasons whatsoever, is not good.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #546 on: September 10, 2014, 04:44:33 pm »
I may have yes lol. 

Here BASNAK

(click to show/hide)

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that story. I heard it many years ago. Can't really remember the circumstances to the murder. I know that Muslims are allowed to lie and decieve in war, but I really doubt it to be in the scale you believe where entire Muslim populations conspire against the West to overtake it by lying.

I'll try and ask around some moozies about this Hadith, and see to what extent they believe Taqiyya and lying can be applied.

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #547 on: September 10, 2014, 05:44:02 pm »
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that story. I heard it many years ago. Can't really remember the circumstances to the murder. I know that Muslims are allowed to lie and decieve in war, but I really doubt it to be in the scale you believe where entire Muslim populations conspire against the West to overtake it by lying.

I'll try and ask around some moozies about this Hadith, and see to what extent they believe Taqiyya and lying can be applied.

The reason for Ka'b's murder was because he had insulted the prophet saying he was a liar and also insulting muslim women.

But yes best to contact the muslimah's lol. Be careful they may play taqiyya on you as well kuffar  :twisted:

http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_9_84.php

Here is another you may ask them about.

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64:

Narrated by Ali
Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 10, 2014, 08:08:52 pm »

Hey they even implemented hit markers in modern aiming systems or what? What are those diagonal bars, if not that?

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #549 on: September 12, 2014, 11:21:19 pm »
Back on point with Iraq: ISIS did some pretty great media moves. They're baiting us, and it looks like we're taking the bait. This is like those of you who aren't on Kesh's side doing exactly what Kesh wants and encouraging people to join Kesh.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1171
  • Infamy: 2258
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2014, 12:47:39 am »
Yeah, their propaganda is top notch. I've watched a video on DW (Deutsche Welle) channel where experts were analyzing their recruitment tactics. I don't believe they are led by some dudes who came from the desert. People who spent their whole lives on the battlefield in middle east have no clue what Call of Duty is and certainly won't make a promotion video that makes fun of it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2014, 02:01:32 am »
There is guys who does the propaganda work, and there is those who fight, I assume.

They have talented people, thats for sure  :mrgreen: but I'm not sure their "baiting" will bring good fortune upon them, USA alone can eradicate 90% of their top staff in a few years.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2014, 02:55:46 am »
There is guys who does the propaganda work, and there is those who fight, I assume.

They have talented people, thats for sure  :mrgreen: but I'm not sure their "baiting" will bring good fortune upon them, USA alone can eradicate 90% of their top staff in a few years.

US leaders are too busy derping around at the golf course, and frankly, it needs to stay that way.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2014, 11:05:18 am »

I don't think has anyone posted this "gem" here yet have they? But of course, there's no big plan or agenda or anything.. Right Kafeine, Christo, Xant?.. Dumbfucks. This is what the U.S is capable of in the M.E, and easily capable of in East Europe.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:09:37 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2014, 01:22:40 pm »
So, this guy had access to top-level secret stuff, is just babbling it out on TV or whatever... and yet somehow none of that stuff has come to pass. Yes, i feel dumber now, thanks.  :rolleyes: