Author Topic: [Small time-out] Maliniak_the_Grey  (Read 553 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
[Small time-out] Maliniak_the_Grey
« on: June 09, 2012, 03:56:08 pm »
Firstly - Tennenoth, if you read this, it has NOTHING to do with HRE vs Grey because i'm using an un-tagged alt who is in Berengers USA thingy so this proves that this guy needs a timeout to compose himself if he's raging like this against every random man and his dog.

Eu2, just now, i'm using my thrower alt and was at the top of a ladder enemy were climbing, I think I spammed all 9 I had on me down the ladder, but to no avail and forgot to save the last one for melee.  Anyway, Maliniak is there too, and then just goes crazy on me and this other guy (yes a 2nd guy who he didn't manage to TK, but as you can see, he writes "idiots".  Would be cool if this guy stepped forward if he sees this). Also, the enemy are coming up the stairs in the screen yet he was so raging, that he focused 4 hits on me and then the TK, despite them being just there. So yes, I wrote to Randomdude in adminchat that i'd make a request and he said something like, feel free to make one, so here it is. 

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Also, there was a silly rage kick poll after, can you believe it? After HE made the Tk he makes a poll on top of it, stating "leecher". 

(click to show/hide)

Thanks for reading.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
Re: [Small time-out] Maliniak_the_Grey
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:19:16 pm »
Better keep your last throwing weapon to save yourself from Maliniak's rage!
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:16 pm »
Better keep your last throwing weapon to save yourself from Maliniak's rage!

D: He's reknowned for this??!!

8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 04:57:01 pm »
Nope. Not to me atleast. I just commented your message.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 04:12:49 pm »
24h ban.