Author Topic: Version 0.253 - Minor Patches  (Read 17124 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.253 - Minor Patches
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »
A 10-30 min ban would penalize people who make honest mistakes more than the griefers. The report function would be used to troll even more if you knew someone got banned for 10-30 mins because of it. And then if you do it to a griefer, he just returns after that time to grief some moar. Can't really be balanced between not being gay to regular players and being punitive enough to stop griefing. Hence, need human admins. Not enough admins? Recruit more admins.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2012, 03:16:04 pm »
+1
With the teamdamage report thingie, it happens when i got slashed or slash my teammate in heat of battle, when it settles down, we just raise upper blocks and no report happening, but if some idiot hits me and shows no regret even while we are not busy fighting, i just report him...also i cannot be bothered pressing M while fighting, unless i really saw some retard hit me out of nowhere and being anywhere near enemies.

Can you report if some friendly hits your horse already? It is retarded that my horse bump is reportable, but i cannot report some idiot hitting my horse for the lols.

For the autobalance...i cannot complaint. When we are more people from our clan online, no matter if we get switched every round, we managed to ride x5 for quite a long time both on battle and siege, i made 1.2 milion exp in one like 4-5 hour session. Just play better, focus on teamwork more. (Big shoutout to Garrrr, who lead our team to victory several times in battle just by taking banner and guess what? people followed him!)

Anyways, with the launcher...i already posted in the launcher issues section, but as i got no response there, i will ask here, as i believe more ppl read this and might know what to do.

I am getting the Unable to update, unable to connect to server bla.bla.bla.bla. And also, i sent the launcher to analysis to Kaspersky, as it was being marked malicious, in like two days it started behaving again, but yesterday it got quarantined once more (cRPGLauncher.exe)...any idea how to fix either the unable to update and/or this? (i set up rules in KiS not to treat launcher as threat already)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2012, 06:25:21 pm »
Added yesterday's patch changes.

Reflective team damage was never considered and will never be used on official servers.

Of course, that's just the simplest way of saying it's bollocks!  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2012, 09:28:55 pm »
Anyways, with the launcher...i already posted in the launcher issues section, but as i got no response there, i will ask here, as i believe more ppl read this and might know what to do.

I am getting the Unable to update, unable to connect to server bla.bla.bla.bla. And also, i sent the launcher to analysis to Kaspersky, as it was being marked malicious, in like two days it started behaving again, but yesterday it got quarantined once more (cRPGLauncher.exe)...any idea how to fix either the unable to update and/or this? (i set up rules in KiS not to treat launcher as threat already)

Have you updated your Launcher? Think the newest is 0.5 version number.

Just an reminder:

(also, the kick is just temporary - when the system has settled, it will be a temporary ban)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »
Have you updated your Launcher? Think the newest is 0.5 version number.

Just an reminder:

will check when home, thanks for tip  :wink:

Offline BaronBirkix

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Bitter, (b)old and beautiful.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: De Bitre
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Birkix DenBitre_Birkit DenBitre_Birkil
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »
It is retarded that my horse bump is reportable
Are friendly horsebumps reportable? I havnt seen that. Anyways they should be (and of course also the other way around when people are hitting friendly horses). I mean if a team-fist-hit is reportable - horsebumps should be to.

EDIT: Ok horsebumps are reportable - just hadnt been bumped hard enough untill now  :rolleyes:

(Big shoutout to Garrrr, who lead our team to victory several times in battle just by taking banner and guess what? people followed him!)

+1 for shouting at Garrr
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:01:01 pm by BaronBirkix »

Offline IceManX

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2012, 11:39:07 pm »
+1

- 0000035: [Warband - multiplayer - [ingame]] Friendly horsebump doesn't count as a teamwound (cmpxchg8b) - resolved.

I hope this means that if some friendly teammate bumps you during a fight, it can be reported as teamwounding.
I dont talk about bumps at startup that dont make any dmg, I am talking about bumps that often kill you because you are stunned during the fight.

Offline Haze_The_Hobo

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Pantheon_Haze_The_Hobo Haze_Ze_PewPew
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2012, 03:55:15 pm »
cRPG - 2.5.3.5 (Released 2011-12-31) [ View Issues ]
====================================
- 0000007: [Warband - multiplayer - [ingame]] Door/gate hp on first round of siege (chadz) - resolved.

This is not working, doors are still very very weak at first round of siege!  :mrgreen:

Haze

visitors can't see pics , please register or login