Author Topic: Remember Remember the 23rd of December  (Read 20158 times)

Offline moorane

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Moratai
Re: Remember Remember the 23rd of December
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:49 am »
What would a merc Thread be without Jami...?  :lol:

Offline Lepintoi

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shu Han
  • Game nicks: Lepintoi
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2012, 12:22:17 pm »
Thread is dead...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2012, 12:26:11 pm »
You´ll never hear me complain about people insulting me, exception for Gingerpussy who clearly went too far.

Or did he...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2012, 01:04:58 pm »
+6
What I'm getting from this thread is that it is perfectly fine to cheat in strategus as long as you never admit to it. A lesson only Fallen had to learn the hard way. The devs ignored this issue for a whole month. That is completely unacceptable.

The less gullible players know who the big cheating clans are. Too bad the devs will never listen.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2012, 01:11:32 pm »
I got 2 accounts, i don't care neither do devs. 
(click to show/hide)
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Old Autobus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2012, 01:24:58 pm »
+2
  Both cases (multiacc and selling ingame items for rubles) require lots of time and effort to solve, I'd prefer devs to spend time creating new version of strat/improving cRPG, i dont really think that suppressing ones blazing butthurt is what they really should waste their time on.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2012, 02:11:48 pm »
+1
  Both cases (multiacc and selling ingame items for rubles) require lots of time and effort to solve, I'd prefer devs to spend time creating new version of strat/improving cRPG, i dont really think that suppressing ones blazing butthurt is what they really should waste their time on.
(click to show/hide)

Market thing doesn't require that much effort. Just assign Ujin to read the posts, locate the accounts who are offering items for money, check their transfer logs, locate the customer, ban the seller and remove the item from buyer. Its just lots of reading. Ignoring it because its pages after pages of reading would be considered as dodging the duty. It cannot be ignored, its out there now, its just obvious. But I wouldn't be shocked if it gets removed or edited before actually someone takes action.

Only difficulty in the second one is : whole Strategus is handled by chadz. I highly doubt he'd be willing to get all the active account list and go through logs. But difficulty shouldn't be and excuse to ignore the whole case.
I think devs are thinking that the whole multi accounting thing is made up by me and they cannot waste their time on this. But that's why I'm willing to put my head under the blade. Not because I want to make drama.

The game was quite fast paced for Druzhina anyway, I remember them everyday showing up with 1 or 2K (at least) troops at our doorstep (minus the traveling distance) with full masterwork/lordly equipment. with 3 clans we couldn't keep up with their speed we either had tickets or weapons not both at the same time. Grey Order got huge numbers too haven't seen them producing that much, when they attacked Toshdar it was rather normal equipment. How fast do you want it become? like 1K in every 15 minutes? I had their equipment you know, I took a good look at it. Show me an another clan who has like 10.000 lordly armors with 3000 mighty/masterwork 1h-2h 1000 masterwork bows 5000 masterwork arrows and 1000 champion horses, please do that. Because I really need to know that if I'm a Strategus noob or someone who has valid points in his argument. I need to know if there is another clan can dispatch 10K troops with these equipment and after a damn bloody struggle can keep invading the map with equal or better equipment.

Lljk is known for its numbers and grinding power, can anyone from them confirm that its possible?

And please someone with a better memory than mine write Strategus 1 and 2 history here. I'm talking about exploitation history such transferring an army from bottom south to further north in an hour.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teddy bear

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Teddy_bear
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2012, 02:19:20 pm »
+6
Play "Confession of a beast"
Dedicated to the heroes of truth Noctivagant (for his bright and fierce pursuit of truth) and Fallen_Loki (for his mssg, abt terms of acceptation to Druzhina. That kewl and smart guy didn't even bother to think something new and just copy-paste someone BS. Congrats).

(click to show/hide)

Play been written by savage Druzhina player, who wannabe as civilized and full of honour, as NV & FL.
Pardon me for typos and all gramma mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:36:55 pm by Teddy bear »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2012, 02:30:50 pm »
+1
There was definitely something fishy with DRZ during our war with them in Strat 2. Everyone called Kesh crazy, but he's been saying this shit for months. That's the problem: Every time DRZ & Pals get called out on their bullshit, people mock the accuser until they are never taken seriously again. Even the devs prefer to laugh and keep an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude when it comes to cheating.

Offline Old Autobus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2012, 02:34:13 pm »
Market thing doesn't require that much effort. Just assign Ujin to read the posts, locate the accounts who are offering items for money, check their transfer logs, locate the customer, ban the seller and remove the item from buyer.
You cannot prove that one was selling items for real money. Yes, there are messages of people willing to sell stuff, yes there may be one-side transfers from them but you cant check if those were actual trades for real money. People have friends, you know. Those one-sided trades could be a birthday present, a bribe for joining ones faction, one could rent MW item and so on, each case would require personal contact with suspected and lots of time digging logs.

I think devs are thinking that the whole multi accounting thing is made up by me and they cannot waste their time on this. But that's why I'm willing to put my head under the blade. Not because I want to make drama.
Well, you were proven wrong on four cases right off the bat, others just never bothered with your thread i believe.

(click to show/hide)
This is not what i am talking about. Imagine if strat was as fast as Single Player M&B, thats fast-paced.

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2012, 02:42:52 pm »
+1
Play "Confession of a beast"
Dedicated to the heroes of truth Noctivagant (for his bright and fierce pursuit of truth) and Fallen_Loki (for his mssg, abt terms of acceptation to Druzhina. That kewl and smart guy didn't even bother to think something new and just copy-paste someone BS. Congrats).

(click to show/hide)

Play been written by savage Druzhina player, who wannabe as civilized and full of honour, as NV & FL.
Pardon me for typos and all gramma mistakes.

:mrgreen: this was awesome, congratulations Sir you have won at the internet
 Can I be Misha's new owner? i promise to look after her
(click to show/hide)

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline Teddy bear

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Teddy_bear
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2012, 02:59:29 pm »
Can I be Misha's new owner? i promise to look after her
(click to show/hide)
At least, my spirit is calm, please, take care of him. Don't give him too much vodka, in therapeutic purposes only!
He'll be very good friend of yours, as only russkies bears could be.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:03:33 pm by Teddy bear »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2012, 03:07:05 pm »
You cannot prove that one was selling items for real money. Yes, there are messages of people willing to sell stuff, yes there may be one-side transfers from them but you cant check if those were actual trades for real money. People have friends, you know. Those one-sided trades could be a birthday present, a bribe for joining ones faction, one could rent MW item and so on, each case would require personal contact with suspected and lots of time digging logs.
Well, you were proven wrong on four cases right off the bat, others just never bothered with your thread i believe.
This is not what i am talking about. Imagine if strat was as fast as Single Player M&B, thats fast-paced.

I don't understand, while there is something bright obvious you can say that it might be a birthday present. I spoke to people who sold stuff there, that's how I got to know the stuff there at the first place anyway. Birthday....Autobus sometimes you really treat me like I'm carrying a pickle in my skull.
I'll be proven wrong when a dev checks the stuff and tells me that I'm wrong. My trust to them is a bit shaken (which they would say the same about me) It came to my attention that they are very selective when it comes to rules and who are breaking them, or general "CBA"attitude makes me think that way, but of course that's my personal opinion.

Well write your Srategus ideas in the suggestions corner, maybe if you get enough supporters but be careful not to make valid points, you might get ignored by developers. Try not to sound sane be a little submissive.

Good luck.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2012, 03:28:10 pm »
+4
There was definitely something fishy with DRZ during our war with them in Strat 2. Everyone called Kesh crazy, but he's been saying this shit for months. That's the problem: Every time DRZ & Pals get called out on their bullshit, people mock the accuser until they are never taken seriously again. Even the devs prefer to laugh and keep an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude when it comes to cheating.

Kesh is crazy but it doesn't mean he is stupid. I really believe the whole map is being treated as stupid. But if you gather the facts and give a little thought you'll realize its not as crazy as it sounds. Of course I knew that people would mock me and I'd get officially ignored. The whole attitude is obvious anyway "let him whine, he will shut up anyway then whole thing will be forgotten"
Only reason I posted that thing because I want to raise question marks in minds.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2012, 03:45:37 pm »
Btw I realized a mistake

http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=10658.0

Thats the second page of $$$ market aka 39 pages of Birthday presents  :rolleyes: