Poll

CLAN TOURNAMENT - size of clan team (1 vote) + restrictions (1 vote)

CLANTEAM SIZE
7 (5.6%)
3 men
7 (5.6%)
5 men
12 (9.5%)
7 men
19 (15.1%)
9 men
8 (6.3%)
10+ men
14 (11.1%)
RESTRICTIONS
3 (2.4%)
on foot + melee only
14 (11.1%)
on foot + limited use of range (aka previous tourney)
19 (15.1%)
limited use of range + limited use of horses
14 (11.1%)
no limits
9 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 01)  (Read 20845 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 01)
« on: February 06, 2011, 02:29:02 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of6x1jGTxRo

Following already finished all cRPG FALLEN TOURNAMENT the other one should follow. For a change its going to be a CLAN tournament! Invited to come is everybody - not only clan members, but only clan members that will be able to form specified teams are allowed to participate in the fights and rankings.

There will be multiple fights on one special map among multiple clans. No need to negotiate with other clans where or when or on what map to meet. Everything will happen in one session within like 2 hours. Other clan tournaments will most likely follow with similar rules, all rankings of these tournaments will be recorded and updated into a simple ladder of overall clan standings.

BASIC RULES
- tournament will take place on Fallen Tournament server
- tournament starts: 12.2.2011 20:00 GMT
- its going to be clan 5v5 tournament
- server will be passworded for the session
- time until the tournament starts
RULES ON HOW TO FORM A CLANTEAM (CT)
- CT consist of 5 clanmembers
- clanmembers have to be members of already founded clan
- clanmembers have to use the same armor and the same banner so they are visualy recognizable as 1 group. the only one with different armor can be the archer (still his visual outfit should match the outfit of the others as close as possible).
- if you use visual style with heraldic  armors, you can take any heraldic armor for members of your team
- 1 clan can form 1 CT only
- minimum of players in team for the fight is 4 (if sbdy from your team doesn't come, you can still fight as 4 people)
- people in the team don't have to be the same for all the matches (you can have substitutions etc...), but they have to be always members of your clan.

LIMITS ON EQUIPMENT AND ARMOR
- 1 bow maximum in 1 team
- 1 xbow maximum in 1 team
- 1 stack of throwing weapons maximum in 1 team
- you can trade 2 ranged weapons for 1 other of your choice (for example additional throwing stack for bow+xbow etc..)
- no horses
- no limit on melee weapons (u can take multiple shields, weapons)
- no heavier armor than transitional
- no looting of weapons from ground (using already thrown weapons, shields etc...)

REGISTRATION
- just write in forums your clan is going to participate
- if you want to reserve your visual style, write what armor will you be wearing. if 2 styles will interfere the second one to register has to adjust his visual style.
- if number of players of registered CTs exceeds server limit (64 players) than the registrations are closed.
- some bigger clans are specially invited, but any clan can participate (earlier registrations here in the thread are more valid than late registrations (after 64 player limit) of bigger invited clans.

REGISTRATIONS CLOSED

FIGHTS and TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
- fights will take place in the archery arena
(click to show/hide)
- there is always only 1 fight between 2 clans (5vs5) going, clans will be called when to come into the arena to fight
- server will be set to deathmatch mode
- CT that kills all the members of opposing CT wins the round
- winning one match earns your clan 3 points
- killing 1 enemy earns you 1 point
- for victory you always get 8 points together (3 for victory, 5 for killing 5 opponets)
- for defeat you can earn up to 4 points (for eliminating 4 members of enemy team)
- in draw game (2 last players kill each other) both teams get 5 points.
- if you fight against smaller team (4 people only), you always get 1 point as the missing member is considered as eliminated.
- you can join our TS during the tournament
(click to show/hide)

the tournament system will be adjusted according to how many clans will register into the tournament
- if there are going to be less than 8 clans, everyone will be in 1 big table and will meet everyone once. clan with the most points after all the matches are finished wins the tournament.

- if there are going to be 8 or more clans, clans will be divided into 2 groups (A and B). clans in group A will fight everyone else in group A (and similarly in B group). winner of A group meets winner of B group for tournament champion. 2nd place of A meets 2nd place of B for 3rd place in tournament etc.
- if number of CTs in A or B is odd, the last clan of that group will loose the tournament and won't have a special (AvsB) fight for final place.
- dividing clans into group A and B was done by voting in poll here in this thread

GROUP A
1 - Mercs
2 - Fallen Brigade
3 - Ninjas
4 - Order of the Rose

GROUP B
1 - the Shogunate
2 - Caravan Guards
3 - the Risen
4 - Holy Roman Empire

note: if some clan doesn't come and we won't have substitute clan, everybody will fight everybody in 1 big 7members group. the one with the most points wins the tournament, clans with the same ammount of points will have a rematch among themselves to determinate their final ranking.

OTHER RULES
- nobody spawns on horse
- only tournament masters (TM) spawn on horse
- don't flood the chat, always listen to TMs
- rules of the tournament are in some ways similar to the finished all cRPG tournament http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1791.0.html (check them out if you want)
- server for the tournament will be passworded, password will appear here or (if many people would like to participate) will be PMed to your clanleaders that fill in here registrations in advance (a few days ahead). password is:tournament

list of current TMs
Fallen_Beauchamp

CLAN LADDER SYSTEM
- after each clan tournament the points are added to your clanscore
- number of points you get:
(CT size) x (number of clans participating in tournament) x (number of clans participating in tournament - final place + 1)

for example:
10 clans in tournament
5 size clan teams
you finish 3rd
(5) x (10) x (10 - 3 + 1) = 400 points

for example
3 clans in tournament
10 size clan teams
you finish 1st
(10) x (3) x (3 - 1 +1) = 90 points

simply: the bigger the tournament (especially in number of clans participating) the bigger the reward for ladder system. you score some points into the ladder even when you finish as the last one. a lot of clans in tournament is more for points than big teams in tournament (so also smaller clans can get good points when fighting well).

ALREADY REGISTERED TEAMS
1 - the Fallen Brigade (visual style: Black Coat of Plates, Barbutte) - registered by Beauchamp
2 - Holy Roman Empire (visual style: Heraldic + Klappvisier) - registered by Rogue
3 - Caravan Guards (visual style: Khergit Guard Armor + Khergit Guard helmet) - registered by Lansamur
4 - Order of the Rose (visual style: Heraldic + various helmets) - registered by Krakatit
5 - the Shogunate (visual style: Khergit Elite Armor + Vaegir War Mask) - registered by Shogunate_Ujin
6 - Ninjas (visual style:  Black Lammelar Vest + Black Hood with Mask) - registered by Torp
7 - Mercenaries (visual style: Heraldic + various helmets) - registered by Olwen
8 - the Risen (visual style: Sarranid Guard Armor + Millanese Sallet) - registered by Thovex
REGISTRATIONS CLOSED

note: any rules can change before the tournament starts, please discuss any unclear topics or rules...
ty B. (the Fallen Brigade)

RECORDED BATTLES - BY FALLEN PUNISHER, THX A LOT!!!!!
Here are the battles I recored, unfortunately I had some technical problems at first and couldn't get all qualifyers.

Qualifying rounds

Guards vs Risen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejALVg3jqXU
Fallen Brigade vs Roses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodLhjXH774
Risen vs HRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SER0iKFiL_A
Mercs vs Fallen Brigade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6oWBLvKmBg
Shogunate vs HRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lT06VnPT5s

Final rounds

Risen vs Roses, fight for 7th place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrB9MeDp1Q
Ninja vs Guards, fight for 5th place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUDfiiTN-Sw
Holy Roman Empire vs Fallen Brigade, fight for 3rd place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWau_SP9QIw
Shogunate vs Mercs, the FINAL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2Am0VVYIM

poll history
Which group is stronger overall?
A - 21 (45.7%)
B - 9 (19.6%)
they're about equal - 16 (34.8%)

What clan will you miss the most in the tournament?
Templars 15 (26.3%)
Druzhina 22 (38.6%)
Searaiders 4 (7%)
DeBitre 2 (3.5%)
Pecores 6 (10.5%)
Turks 1 (1.8%)
Grey Order 2 (3.5%)
Eastern Tsardom0 (0%)
Other (can specify in forums) 1 (1.8%)
None 4 (7%)

So what clan(s) are the worst?! (2 votes)
All those that don't participate - 8 (12.5%)
Mercenaries - 4 (6.3%)
Fallen Brigade - 5 (7.8%)
Ninjas - 9 (14.1%)
Order of the Rose - 10 (15.6%)
the Shogunate - 3 (4.7%)
Caravan Guards - 5 (7.8%)
the Risen - 4 (6.3%)
Holy Roman Empire - 4 (6.3%)
This poll was made by a drunk idiot! - 12 (18.8%)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:14:43 am by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 01)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 03:08:10 pm »
updated registered teams - added HRE
(of course heraldic transitional can be used infinite times as it always looks differently with different banner).
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »
as Mercenaries can we have different armors for each of us ? as long as it isn't looking as another clan's

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 03:24:36 pm »
as Mercenaries can we have different armors for each of us ? as long as it isn't looking as another clan's

no rules are final yet, but the point is that your team should look similar. if all the armors would be heraldic i might think about that, anyways what is the reason for this?

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 03:27:03 pm »
main point of our clan, we can use the armor we prefer without restrictions and we all look different, but well if we have to look the same we will, just asking

Offline Krakatit

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Krakatit
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 03:27:53 pm »
It is true that some people use lighter armour and some heavier. I think that using heraldic is enough to recognize one clan from the others.
But using same armor have some advantages too...

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 03:34:10 pm »
ok, you can use any armor if it is heraldic (so those prefering medium lighter tiers aren't so limited). i will think if its good to allow various not heraldic armors or not, for now lets say various not heraldic armor is not allowed.

the only exception is archer of course - but he should have similar armor to your heraldry, so for example red tunic over mail if your banner is red etc...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:35:45 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 03:38:10 pm »
Sounds great! Advertise this more, you want all the clans to know  :mrgreen:. Btw, would there be room for spectators  and perhaps someone to film or livestream the event ?:D

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 03:46:53 pm »
Sounds great! Advertise this more, you want all the clans to know  :mrgreen:. Btw, would there be room for spectators  and perhaps someone to film or livestream the event ?:D

if there is anybody willing to film it, he will have his place reserved, but i don't have a special guy for that. of course i'd appreciate if anybody would do it. i sent invitations to bigger clans already. if i count 64 players maximum, i guess the maximum ammount of clans participating could be 10 (or maybe only 8) + some to record that + some substitutions for CTs. our admin odin knows how to hack the server so it has higher player limit (we might do that if may clans would like to come).

but still this is the 1st clan tournament and i don't really want to make it super big. its half serious (the results will count into the ladder, and its officially announced), half test (still its 1st tourney and its here also to fine tune some rules). similarly i didn't really advertise the previous all crpg tournament because i was afraid there will be 50 people waiting for 1 free spot on server only to be pissed off.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:49:23 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 03:55:59 pm »
The 1 bow only makes impossible for us to participate. (we have 2 archers).

So unfortunately we must pass...
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Krakatit

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Krakatit
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 03:57:37 pm »
Well it looks like there is high demand for tournaments like this and that yesterday one :)

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 04:02:29 pm »
I think I can talk for my clan... we're interested. Dunno if i personally can make it as a friend has his opening day for a bar, but I'll try.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 04:06:28 pm »
The 1 bow only makes impossible for us to participate. (we have 2 archers).

So unfortunately we must pass...

i didn't want the tourney to turn into ranged spam (especially i was afraid of to many throwers), maybe it would be possible to trade additional bow for xbow or rather for that throwing stack. just an idea. similarly there could be an option to trade xbow+bow for 1 additional throwing stack. i know there are clans that just have different playstyle (like nords for example). aye as i keep writing this i might adjust these rules.

I think I can talk for my clan... we're interested. Dunno if i personally can make it as a friend has his opening day for a bar, but I'll try.

thx, ok i will add you (if you want you can also specify your visual style)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:07:31 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 04:45:22 pm »
We would have to find a style everyone agrees with, as we are basically either merchants or some form of Mercs with everyone's personal style.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 04:48:34 pm »
btw 6 throwing lances 5vs5, would be lame, no ?