Author Topic: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (invite only)  (Read 93180 times)

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Re: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (not recruiting)
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2011, 04:11:35 pm »
 :( so im only the kid now?
i realy hope i missunderstood that cuz im really pissed.
maybe im 17 yearrs old and a kid for you but i dont post smth like what u posted and in that language.

for me i realy liked u and i try only to remember the good  things whichw ere actually 95% of our time.
i saw u almost like a friend. maybe i was childish in that or a fool and u just trolled me cuz im a kid.

however i wish you good luck for the future i realy liked uonly the last days were a bit shit.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:38:29 pm by Vagabond »

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2011, 04:28:33 pm »
Franky im not angry at you for kicking me from ts yesterday, not angry for the 30k, the loompoint i gave to tiger cause you take one of his, the +3 armour from murmi i had to give my +3danish and all the previous kicks from ts although believe me i would have slaped your face if you were next to me you bastard.
good that you posted the music to calm my nerves because i'm really pissed now, i find very cleaver from you to make this post in faction hall and talk about private shit, i'm the one pissed now and i hope you have a good explanation to these:
1- you really cannot stand my ts kicks for fun? i can't even comment this
2- 30k? are u fucking serious go put up a fucking straw hat for 30 k and later put your 30k up your rectum
3- tiger loompoint: what's your role in this? did i ask for that loompoint? BECAUSE TO QUOTE YOU " YOU TAKE ONE OF HIS". before you come in faction hall to post bullshit like this think of it 2 time.
4 -you want me to talk about murmillus here? Ok mate, did i come to you asking murmi stuff?NO. Did i ask you 30 times if it was a good idea to use murmi stuff, and did i ask "maybe he will be back and then what?" YES. Did you reply "yeah np i don't care i have enuff to fix if he's back etc etc"? YES AGAIN.

oh, and by the way, not like i have to give explanation about my actions here, but still, i'm such a piece of shit that i threw the 1 000 000 gold from murmi's stuff in the clan treasure chest.

this really pissed me off, not only because every 13 years old asshole reading this thinks that i'm a thief and steal shit from my mates and cares only about my stuff, but mostly because you came here to post that with that very clear in your mind, and that was probably your target.
well gg really
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:33:20 pm by Frankysan »

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2011, 05:48:48 pm »
For my inclusion in this matter I'll just add a bit of my view..

Err.. I told Highglandeur he doesn't have to pay me back for giving away my armour to Franky, he insisted that he would give me a +3 danish as a replacement, I told him no it's fine he doesn't have to because when I initially quit I gave all my stuff to Highglandeur and told him he can do with it as he wishes. After about 2 and a half weeks or so I decided to play again, before this I deleted highglandeur from steam too, like I did with everyone else, but I added him back because I got on so well with him.

He immediately set about giving my items back even though I told him the only thing I wanted was the +3 german greatsword so I can kill ppl, but he insisted in trying to return the value of items I had given him.. Although I was short 500k and a +1 lance I was extremely grateful that he had returned most of it. Although after this about a week and a half I went in a funny one again and deleted Highglandeur from steam again, and after he told me "fuck you murmillus", on the server I offered his Danish back but he didn't want it back... We became friends again or so I thought but then he started acting strange not long after... Then he told me to fuck off and said I was a fat fuck like his mother.. ah probably true but a bit harsh I thought he was a better man than that.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:01:38 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »
tl;dr

Hans-Herman is dead and FranI love youan is a thief..
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2011, 06:15:45 pm »
So long wolves
Kin since you removed my acces to the forum, deleted me from steamgroup and removed any rights in ts, i deleted you from steam, nothing personnal i believe its only fair. You know i feel no hate, you know i still think of you as a friend, i just hoped you had been less arrogant and stubborn in the past.
I just wish you'd never been our team leader.
So be it, let pull our dirty laundry in the open shall we, nothing personal?

After you explained to me that you will make a new clan taking out members of Nord and Wolves of their clans, while you were still in the same ts chanel  with me i removed your TS rights and we continued talking friendly, i believe someone hears something when their group rights been removed. At the same time i removed you out of the steam group. The forum was removed when you left the clan in the first place and didn't decide to come back as you made to some extent, people believe.
By stating that you would be your own clan and taking members from whoever you can, myself thought naturaly i wouldn't like it if wolves would join you because they are my friends too, but every one has to do what he has to do and i wouldn't hold grutches. Offering me membership in your new to be founded clan was ... interesting ... but tell me, why would i join you after all you put up against me?

And still why would i make it easy on you, coming to our ts, playing friendly and recruiting ...

Noone made me a teamleader, but myself, there were about 15-20 members in the clan before you joined the wolves.
Do i act like a boss sometimes? Maybe so, i try not to, but if things needs to get decided so players like yourself who just wouldn't want to carry anything, contribute anything, that those players still can have fun. In your special case the only thing the clan got was complaining and hustle. I managed to feel sympathy for you as you took the side for someone else, meanwhile i see you take sites because for the sake of an argument for the sake of stearing things up, i noticed that for sure when we were on Nords ts.

i still wish you best of luck
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2011, 06:23:29 pm »
tl;dr

Hans-Herman is dead and FranI love youan is a thief..

whut did i steal? your verginity?

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2011, 07:07:25 pm »
For a moment there I was afraid this topic would start reminding of a Merc thread. Nice save, kinngrimm.
(@Franky
pro tip: don't feed trolls! ;) )
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2011, 07:35:20 pm »
Guys, today it was hot like hell in Czech republic, how at you? Also, not recruiting bumps!  :mrgreen:

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2011, 07:45:45 pm »
Perfect sunny day in Croatia ruined by the 1st day of coledge. Fuuuuuuuuuuu education
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »
i got stuck at work till 5pm from 6am  :mrgreen:

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2011, 08:42:12 pm »
Murmi you made me laugh so much with this line: "Then he told me to fuck off and said I was a fat fuck like his mother".
I remember you were spamming some bollocks in chat man, i just spammed "fuck u fuck u fuck u" for the lolz
you said "your mum, your mum, your mum" so i said "she's a fat bitch", you said "ahahaha", i said "like u", just a joke man.
Also you forgot the part where you said you wanted to meet her...

Vaga i must correct: youre nor a kid anymore, you're a teenager, sorry.
It was a compliment to say you made me forget it often, that means you dont sound like one. ok?

Franky u mad bro? lol
"this really pissed me off, not only because every 13 years old asshole reading this thinks that i'm a thief"
Just in case you have a 13 years old sister, let me correct this: hey sister, your bro is not a thief ok?
Everything he got from me i gave, allright? He just never gave me anything, not even his true love QQ

After all kin maybe its better if you remain team leader, your guys don't seem to know about corwin's pro tip.
And the part where i told you i was gonna make a team, big lol. Some people call it "preach a lie to know the truth".
I must be honest man, looking at latest event, you're improving, keep it up!

This is my last posts guys, don't bother to reply this time, but don't worry we will speak again...

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2011, 10:08:08 pm »
For some time we stop recruting.
Any former Bandit and those Andlangur Joozek told me about, Friends(reallife or playbuddies for a longer time) of Wolves who want to join,
still will be accepted with the same recruitment process we already have in place.
Anyone else, i am sorry mates we first need to implement succesfully some structures so we can take better care of our members. Also that being a wolve is something not only to be proud of, but you actually can do something about improving our clan. The Elders have decided to include a ranking system and our packs will be structured by it.
http://wolves-crpg.bplaced.net/Forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=99

Wolves who aren't yet in the steam group or registered in our forum, please do so!

@highlandeur
(click to show/hide)
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2011, 11:10:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)