Author Topic: [UNBAN] BANNED WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION  (Read 1585 times)

Offline RiPLeY_II

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SHoDaN_THe_SHieLDBReaKeR, RiPLeY_THe_TaLeNTeD
[UNBAN] BANNED WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:28:03 am »
Hi,

today i got banned by an admin named something like irc://fasader in EU server 1 about 2 hours ago. Why? i'm still asking. I was riding my horse and attacked him, tried to stab him 3 times but failed so i charged into him those 3 times. Then, a member of my team killed him when he was recovering from the floor. Next thing??? i got banned permanently.

Sincerely this is not only an unban petition. This is also a ban petition for an irresponsible admin. One can't be banned just for playing fairly and admins should be example of neutrality, which evidently, fasader isn't. I dont' know who is him, i don't know his level of involvement in this project. What I know is that he acted like an 8 year-old angry child just because someone killed him.

So my request is for my unban, and a surely deserved ban for fasader. It may sound ridiculous for someone, but it is fair for such an irresponsability from who has to look for the rules (who watches the watchers?). An also an advice for chadz, the creator of the mod. An admin SHOULD NEVER be a player, neutrality and good manners are deeply questioned when a "player" have the ability to make disappear what is disturbing him and doesn't have the responsability to act correctly.

Today Fasader demonstrated that he is a "player", and not an "admin". For that he doesn't deserve the role of admin.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
Re: [UNBAN] BANNED WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 01:03:18 am »
Firstly, I wasn't dead, you were.
And secondly, you rode your hunter through dozens of friendly troops damaging them all then even swung your weapon at some of them.

protip: You were on my team. I was alive when I banned you.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:10 am »
Im likely to believe fasader here. Ive nearly banned you several times for stuff like this Ripley. :)

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 10:43:02 am »
I have warned you a number of times and been close to kicking/banning you myself on several occasions so you've had it coming for a while. You play very recklessly, riding around without caring who you bump.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 01:11:07 pm »
Fasader: I think you should keep him banned until he understand and explains what he did to get banned.

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 01:18:12 pm »
WHAT? ADMIN ABUSE? BAN FASADER! We should definetly trust this mans word over Fasaders
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:22:16 pm »
So my request is for my unban, and a surely deserved ban for fasader.

Indeed, it's time to stop his reckless abuse of admin powers. Banned irc://Fasader, unbanned ripley.

OR NOT LOL.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 08:30:43 pm »
I support any actions against Fasader. He has done many crimes in the past(heirloom theft, xbow-lobbyism, lack of changelog discipline etc.) and now is the time to stop him.

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:42 pm »
FIGHT THE POWAH!!!!

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 09:57:05 pm »
Let's ban him from teh howl internetz!!!1oneeleven
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Toldfield

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • If the toaster crawls, Cover your shoe in cyanide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 10:02:07 pm »
Hi,

today i got banned by an admin named something like irc://fasader in EU server 1 about 2 hours ago. Why? i'm still asking. I was riding my horse and attacked him, tried to stab him 3 times but failed so i charged into him those 3 times. Then, a member of my team killed him when he was recovering from the floor. Next thing??? i got banned permanently.

Sincerely this is not only an unban petition. This is also a ban petition for an irresponsible admin. One can't be banned just for playing fairly and admins should be example of neutrality, which evidently, fasader isn't. I dont' know who is him, i don't know his level of involvement in this project. What I know is that he acted like an 8 year-old angry child just because someone killed him.

So my request is for my unban, and a surely deserved ban for fasader. It may sound ridiculous for someone, but it is fair for such an irresponsability from who has to look for the rules (who watches the watchers?). An also an advice for chadz, the creator of the mod. An admin SHOULD NEVER be a player, neutrality and good manners are deeply questioned when a "player" have the ability to make disappear what is disturbing him and doesn't have the responsability to act correctly.

Today Fasader demonstrated that he is a "player", and not an "admin". For that he doesn't deserve the role of admin.

It is so advanced it mimics stupidity.
People who think differently will survive. People who think by the book would get crushed, killed, and stepped upon.