Author Topic: Clan-Searching-Thread  (Read 115588 times)

Offline Bravix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan-Searching-Thread
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2012, 07:44:54 am »
+1
Are there any strategus-active groups that are European based but not a Knightly Order? Like "House of X", or a kingdom, or something along those lines? I enjoy the European theme, but looking (briefly) through faction hall I don't see anything similar to what I described. Which is odd, since it would seemingly go so well with Strat.

I'm not saying that it needs to be a roleplaying clan, just one that has roleplay elements (structure, ranks, etc.).

I haven't played cRPG in a very long time, so I don't know the active clans. Anyone know one that fits the above?

Edit: Ah and something worthy of note is that I'm in NA.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 07:58:15 am by Bravix »

Offline TehGooner

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Gooner
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2012, 01:00:35 am »
+1
I'm looking to take part in active, mature, friendly, and NA-based cRPG clan. I live in North America (Chicago) and am 17 years old. I am a decent meleer with a big passion to improve throughout a clan experience. I do not use mic due to family issues. I have been playing warband for a year but new to cRPG. (Mostly been playing Mount&Musket and Napoleonic Wars.) I am currently in 2 other clans, one for Arma 2 (REDFOR) and Napoleonic Wars (1stFKI). I'm sure their events might conflict but  I am positive I can work my way around whatever clan is willing to take me in in terms of schedule.

Thank you

-Gooner

My Steam ID: (http://steamcommunity.com/id/theg00ner)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:38:07 am by TehGooner »

Offline wanteds

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: polelord
« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2012, 02:51:56 am »
+3
Looking for a new clan.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MLCA

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Malaca, Malacon, MeBad
« Reply #243 on: December 26, 2012, 01:01:07 am »
+2
looking for a decent clan in NA. Im Malaca currently playing as 1h cav (will prolly stick to it since its the only class i do decent).
A mature group of ppl would be ideal since im 30.
i can be on TS but not at night since it will wake up my wife up then im in trouble :D.
eastern time.
Malaca

Offline Wrouk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2012, 10:43:23 am »
+2
hello i am Wrouk  a new active player

i am new in this mod but i played alot of multiplayer mods

i am looking for a helpfull clan that can help me in leveling and in making a good build ( i prever a clan with a guildsite and min of 30 players, but if you dont have that just pm me and i have a look at it )

servers i play: EU
class: i am new so i am getting a horse knight with lance /shield and trowing weapons

i can speak english decent,

Greetings Wrouk.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:59 am »
+6
Hi all,

25 year old NA player located in NYC, looking for a mature, casual clan interested in what I have to offer.

New to CRPG but not M&B. Some of you may know me from the past few weeks, mostly on Siege - char name Naked Fanatic. My build is a dedicated armorless polearm wielder, and that's non-negotiable; wearing no armor is, I truly believe, a viable strategy that will pay off once I'm level 30+ and have flawless blocking skills to compliment my advanced mobility and power.

I would say that, currently at lvl 25, I am about a 7 out of 10 when it comes to melee competence. I don't always win the 1v1, but practically nobody escapes me unscathed, and I think that the next 2 PA I intend to pick up will see more of those black-barred wonders dropping before they have the chance to take me down.

I would fit in nicely in any clan with a Celtic/Nordic/Gaulic/Barbarian theme, due to my general berserkerness. Very interested in team-oriented play, though I don't think I'll be able to play with a microphone - I'm married and share a small apartment with a wife who doesn't want to hear me screaming war-cries (she gets enough of that already).

In all, I'm just looking to find a cool group of dudes who would appreciate the occasional assistance of a shirtless bloodthirsty maniac. If you think I'm your man, hit me up!

Side note though, in the spirit of honesty - I would like to sell myself as a dedicated player but I have some real life health issues that are putting me in and out of the hospital on a regular basis these days. In the near future, this means I won't be able to play for some time, but will probably be on my ass recovering from surgery for a good while, meaning I'll play 24/7 for a few weeks - hopefully after that I'll normalize.

Hurrah!

Offline Biral

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2013, 01:14:01 am »
+1
Found one
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:28:47 am by Biral »

Offline Turbonaut_Prime

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Juggernaut_Prime - Turbo_Hurler_Prime - Rhedsyn
  • IRC nick: Turbonaut
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2013, 09:08:51 am »
+2
Salutations 'n' such, I go by Juggernaut_Prime most of the time on NA. I've played CPRG on and off for the last couple years and have made several characters, but now I'm hoping to really get into it and I'm looking to join a faction that participates in strategus and wouldn't mind helping me improve my skills. I'm pretty close to my first retirement, and I'm a good team player.

Hit me up if you wish to know more and have a good'ne.

Offline Yachdiel

• Knight
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Thraus
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2013, 10:45:15 pm »
+1
Player: Ziqqe

Looking for new up and coming clan, would like to be organized and mature, but obviously friendly and funny hearted. But not one with tons of players with goofy names (although really I don't care).
I've played cRPG since it came to NA, on and off though.

Experience: 2 years, +3300hours ; has played every class imaginable
Current/Favorite/Permanent Class: Hoplite (best NA hoplite)

If you are looking to start a new clan and need more people for a roster, I might be able to help out as well.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2013, 04:08:10 pm »
+1
In the single player, I never played as close combat character. Always a bow/cavalry bowman/horseman mostly with long pike weapon.

Due to cRPG limitations, I am not able to make same class in the game here, as I have in the single player, therefore I decided to go 2 hand, since this is the only kind of game play, that I can find myself in.

Having completely no idea how to block efficiently, I look for someone, that might teach me how to become usefull person on the battlefield.

Im loyal, and I wont run.

I play whenever I feel like, for most of the time on EU servers.

/Despire having typed in faction, my guilds anthem in signature, and a name that doesnt sound guildless, Im in a one man guild.. so let that not fool you, Im in a guild, because its not serious.

/LVL 30, Gen 0 (1st character).
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:27:34 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Duckzern

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Slurchenburch
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Duckzern
  • IRC nick: Duckzern
« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2013, 02:10:40 am »
+1
Hi.
I am 21 years old, and see myself as somewhat mature. I play mostly in the evenings between 18-24 GMT +1, sometimes I will play into the night if I don't have anything to wake up to.

I play on the EU servers mostly it happens from time to time that I jump on NA servers but it's a rare occurrence.

I am currently playing as a two hander on my fourth gen at level 26.
Butts

Offline Kuthara

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Kutahra
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:01 pm »
+1
Hello,

I am currently looking for an EU based clan that has a majority of English speakers. Preferably one that uses TeamSpeak however I can also use Ventrillo or Mumble.

For me voice coms are a must in any competitive gaming scene and I am well versed in battle coms.

I can put in a good amount of hours, up to 5 a day or possible more, depending on if I am working or not on the day. I am a relatively new player to cRPG, Still working on my first character but I am dedicated and am capable of holding my own in battles and sieges. I rarely go below an even K/D ratio and tend to hover around 2/1.

I am currently an Archer but am thinking about changing to sword and shield or two handed when I swap over at level 31.

I live in the UK so that sort of timezone would be great.

I am 26 years old. I would prefer for the guild to be made of mostly older gamers. I am not a fan of young kids spitting their dummies out when they loose. 

Thank you,

Kuthara.

Offline Masturbatrix

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2013, 10:55:06 pm »
+1
Merhaba Klan arıyorum 24.seviyeyim polearm kullanıyorum ve Avrupa klanlarını tercih ediyorum
Hello Im looking for clan im 24 level polearm user and and Im prefer EU clans
18 years old
Languages = Turkish , English

Player: Swon
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:35:15 am by Masturbatrix »

Offline diego1255

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2013, 08:44:00 pm »
+1
Hello, I am a leader of a Napoleonic Wars regiment. Some of my members are ex-crpg players including my self. We want to make a comeback in cRPG. You may think that since we have a number of members wanting to play crpg again we'd form our own clan but after a discussion we decided to tag along with another.

I have around 7 members (number may change) with 4 of us ex-crpg players. What we are looking for is a more serious cRPG clan to join and play with. This may, or may not be permanent and half of us will be simply level 1 (obviously advanced). We are looking for a english speaking EU based clan that will take us in however we are looking for organized gameplay and participating in strategus (if that is going and so on).

If you are willing to do this, direct way to contact me is through steam: Diego1255
or private message on this forum.

Colonel Diego of the 13thSLI in Napoleonic Wars

Offline Searaider_Thane_Hallsson

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2013, 01:06:42 pm »
+1
Hi. I was playing crpg about a year ago. Now i discoverd the game one again ;).

Main char: 1hand/shield  lvl 20 gen 2
Alternate: archer lvl 18

I am searching for a clan with good teamplay. Perhaps also training!

I can speak ger/spa/eng. Therefore i prefer a german clan, but that is not very important!

PM me when interestet.