Author Topic: Main account become alt account  (Read 435 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Main account become alt account
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:13:39 am »
Hello

In Druzhina we had a player who use to play on strategus as DRZ_Nitagor_II and it was his main. He was inactive for a long time. When he came back he changed nick name to Druzhina_Nitagor and noticed that this char is not his main anymore and set as alt. We not sure if this account changed to alt before or after name change.

So now he doesn't have any main accounts at all, and it doesn't let him switch his alt to main. Is it possible for you to work out how this issue happened and change his Druzhina_Nitagor to be his main?

Thank you.
Nebun
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Main account become alt account
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 12:18:42 am »
+1
With respect to the website tagging thing, it doesn't matter what he played during Strategus -- I checked the logs and there's no record of any Nitagor ever being set as a main, name changes notwithstanding. A character called Sorra was set as main on three different occasions, then deleted. I'm assuming some kind of mistake was made?

Edit: I looked into it and I still don't see how this could have been caused by a bug, but since this is obviously his real main char and it doesn't seem like the other char could have been used for any kind of abuse, I went ahead and reset the role for it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:52:51 am by okiN »
Don't.