Author Topic: SOLD Champion Mamluk horse SOLD  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Reellron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [SELL][TRADE] Champion Mamluk horse
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 07:12:27 pm »
There is a huge difference in how much dmg they can take, learn the game before commenting please

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 07:15:10 pm »
the champ mamluk is the single best horse in this game for a lot of objectives.
with the champ courser and the champ arabian,  there are no other horses that are better in their specialty situation.

be hold of my magnificant english!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:46 pm »
There is a huge difference in how much dmg they can take, learn the game before commenting please
I owned your arse back when I was a lancer, so shutty. I'm not here to ruin your deal, anyone bidding here knows they want the horse.

@Torben: I know it's the best out of the charger bunch, but the Cataphract is better. I just can't believe people are willing to pay 1.2mil for a horse, you can get 3 loompoints for that.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 07:20:25 pm »
I just can't believe people are willing to pay 1.2mil for a horse, you can get 3 loompoints for that.

I can afford it. And if i had 3 loom point id want to loom a horse. Not many people with enough riding skill to loom it tho.
Also: why would i wanna sit on my money and let it rot under me ? I better spend it with style, next full wipe has to come sooner or later. If it doesn't come this mod will get boring for me and i won't play it any further so......
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 07:24:00 pm »
I can afford it. And if i had 3 loom point id want to loom a horse. Not many people with enough riding skill to loom it tho.
Also: why would i wanna sit on my money and let it rot under me ? I better spend it with style, next full wipe has to come sooner or later. If it doesn't come this mod will get boring for me and i won't play it any further so......
You are a big fan of armoured horses afaik. But still, I am too, but there is no way in hell that I would pay 1.2m for a horse that I couldve gotten easily for much less from POOPHAMMER a while ago.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 07:26:51 pm »
You are a big fan of armoured horses afaik. But still, I am too, but there is no way in hell that I would pay 1.2m for a horse that I couldve gotten easily for much less from POOPHAMMER a while ago.

Same here but i play less and less by the day so......i don't think I'll be around here much longer, unless some big changes happen....so i can afford to splash the cash.

Usually i strongly advice my lads against spending such insane amounts of money on loomed items, i despise the marketplace and i wasn't really active on it.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.