Author Topic: Market/Website Improvement Ideas  (Read 347 times)

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Market/Website Improvement Ideas
« on: June 27, 2011, 03:19:30 pm »
My aim for this thread is to be a collection (notice, collection, that means post your ideas here too) of the communities ideas to improve the market all in one place to make it easier on the development team.

To start it off, my ideas are relatively simple, or so I believe. Now I don't know about yall, but I have quite a few alts, and I tend to forget which alts are for what, so I propose that little unused space to the left of your skills and beneath your K/D be transferred into a sort of note area. Nothing major, just a place where one can write down what that toon is used for. In case I wasn't descriptive enough, look at this picture visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And you know how when you sell something on the marketplace you get an automated message with the subject "marketplace transaction" from the person who purchased it from you? Now, I tend to have more than one item on the market at a time so it'd be a great help if I could know which trade that person completed with me and I have a feeling this could be automated as well.

As of now, that will be all, but I'll update with new ideas in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Market/Website Improvement Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 03:55:23 pm »
Send messages to any character, even if it is an alt. In that case, redirect them to main.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Market/Website Improvement Ideas
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:53:16 am »
already mentioned it in a different thread, but allow people who place listings to offer gold as well as weapons for what they want