Author Topic: first clan?  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: first clan?
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2011, 01:41:29 pm »
Come back lisa!!!!!!!

She cant. She apparently got so drunk at chadz's house that she still cant move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2EMMDZECd4
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline monsterbrum

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Zoink?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar.
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brum, Biggus_Dickus, and many more!
  • IRC nick: Monsterbrum
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2011, 03:03:59 pm »
Yeah, roses became a bit death when i came back after a month break, and some weeks ago i saw a post of krakatit that his internet connection was gone, and he couldn´t lead the clan anymore... The clan might be restored ever, i think..

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011, 12:21:14 am »
you joined later than me and there where a good chunk of members already, i'm not sure what you are remembering, but bane must have used an special convincing technique on you so you'll join  :D
I actually was put on the roster and took the tag later than you. However, i was the first person to post on the newly created guards thread who was interested in joining. If it still existed i would show it to you. He may have had the clan before that, but assuming the clan started when he made the clan thread on the forums, i was the first person to think about joining. I think he said he would give me some sort of rank or something, can't remember. By the time i actuallly did join, he already had a few lieutenants and i didnt get any fancy position, not that i really wanted one.

The point is that im near positive that there were several other clans around before the guards. The name Caravan Guard came from the idea of Caravans for strategus, so strategus was definitely announced first.

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011, 12:44:05 am »
there was no talk about strategus at the beginning, probably need bane to answer on the idea for the name, it might aswell come from SP.
yes the thread was put on later, the guards started out with some BD (native clan) members and they where running around in early crpg already, but whatever we can be sure off, i'm fairly trusting in that lisa checked the old forum in a thorough fashion and forum- and crpg wise we're one off the first.
the rest are just details we can discuss forever without having real proof, fx: chadz was a guard visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:47:00 am by Bjarky »

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 01:34:04 am »
strategus was announced a lot longer ago than alot of people remember. Strategus was announced maybe 4-6 months before it came out for the first time. And there were no clans in early crpg. I have played this mod on and off since there was one server that reset every 30 min. There were definitely no clans back then.

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2011, 01:50:02 am »
yeah me too, but i dont remember the discussions on strategus starting earlyer than our clan.
and i already saw some people using tags, but it was too long ago for me to remember all the details.
i pm'ed bane, hope he can answer us  :D

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2011, 02:13:04 am »
You all little liars. First clan was my own 1 person clan i created for myself and kept it undercovered...you guys fail.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2011, 02:41:54 am »
You all little liars. First clan was my own 1 person clan i created for myself and kept it undercovered...you guys fail.
true story  :shock: