Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 32416 times)

Offline AEF_ROSEN

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • AEF c-RPG Admin
    • View Profile
    • AEF
  • Faction: I took an arrow in the knee
  • Game nicks: AEF_Rosen_II
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #345 on: December 12, 2011, 09:27:40 am »
- There is nothing wrong with the server.
- The admin team could definitely improve their presentation and methods of communicating. (You should never mention someone's punishments publicly or use it as a way to put them down)
- There is an appeals process if you feel you've been mistreated.
- You don't get in trouble if you do nothing wrong.
this type of feedback is great! constructive criticism guys!

not.. stating that in your opinion that the AEF is shit

Also point two, Why not? if someone is abusing the rules why cant i state that they are breaking them? name and shame, e.g. callum and palleto should have HACKER next to their name forever, cant do the time dont do the crime!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eugene

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • MLPK
    • View Profile
  • Faction: My Little Pony Krew
  • Game nicks: MLPK_Brony_Sudo
« Reply #346 on: December 12, 2011, 09:40:00 am »
as much as it pains me i agree with Rosen on the last part
for major offences (eg. my racial slurs) people should have their names marked as a way of an ongoing punishment without permabanns.
I hate it when I forget to take my fedora off at night, and I wake up neck-deep in bitches

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 12, 2011, 10:00:21 am »
Also point two, Why not? if someone is abusing the rules why cant i state that they are breaking them?

What I meant is using a person's previous ban or disciplinary action against them to diminish their credibility and status.

For example

As for you mord! you have been warned many times for admin abuse and trolling! so dont play the good guy because it isnt you!

Unless the crpg admin menu has changed, I believe there is an option to force certain players into spectator. From there you can have private discussions with them without involving the entire server arguing. You should consider doing this instead of using the pink admin text because it only concerns one person and nobody else needs to get involved in the dispute.

Most of the time, if you don't want a problem to escalate... you need to handle it discreetly and with high standard of professionalism and care.

Callum and Palleto hacker? Tell me more...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 10:01:37 am by RomaN_au »

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
« Reply #348 on: December 12, 2011, 10:01:28 am »
we get at max 30 players..

Why should we give the public or our members more than 2 chances for repeated rule breaking? why should our team of admins have to deal with the trolls again and again and again?

Cheers for answering your own question before you ask it Rosen, saves me from doing so.

1. Muted? then shut up and think before you type! (racism/trolling/excessive swearing)
2. Kicked? playing AFK when the last alive... unreachable areas...or team killing. not spawn with weapon even after being told. Rage polling without reason!
3. Ban? excessive swearing (repeated muted over a length of time) continual team killing or admin having a bad day/superiority complex

I don't think we'd have as much of a problem with you if you weren't all a bunch of hypocrites.

As for you mord! you have been warned many times for admin abuse and trolling! so dont play the good guy because it isnt you!

What you constitute admin abuse is defined by you and yours. Chris Crocker wouldn't take offense to things I've said to you. No "abuse" i've thrown at you has even approached some of the things you kids have said to me. It breaks no core rules and as a former admin for cRPG and other Warband servers, having experienced all the community can throw at me at great personal time and expense, I say suck it up princess.

Offline AEF_ROSEN

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • AEF c-RPG Admin
    • View Profile
    • AEF
  • Faction: I took an arrow in the knee
  • Game nicks: AEF_Rosen_II
« Reply #349 on: December 12, 2011, 02:29:08 pm »
Unless the crpg admin menu has changed, I believe there is an option to force certain players into spectator. From there you can have private discussions with them without involving the entire server arguing. You should consider doing this instead of using the pink admin text because it only concerns one person and nobody else needs to get involved in the dispute.
Most of the time, if you don't want a problem to escalate... you need to handle it discreetly and with high standard of professionalism and care.

im here to game aswell, im not going to sit there and pull everyone aside and talk to them like a child.

Callum and Palleto hacker? Tell me more...

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,15826.0.html - callum #6 - palleto #12 need i say more?

Cheers for answering your own question before you ask it Rosen, saves me from doing so.

And why does that allow rule breakers to continue AFTER two bans to use our server? why because we get around 20-40 at peak during the week? i can see your point but you can also see mine! rule breakers get dealt with and if they continue then we wont have to deal with them again.

I don't think we'd have as much of a problem with you if you weren't all a bunch of hypocrites.

How? on what grounds are we 'hypocrites' AEF members follow the rules to my understanding and if they dont then they are dealt with internally and then a punishment is given. whether it be a ban or a good talking to.

What you constitute admin abuse is defined by you and yours. Chris Crocker wouldn't take offense to things I've said to you. No "abuse" i've thrown at you has even approached some of the things you kids have said to me. It breaks no core rules and as a former admin for cRPG and other Warband servers, having experienced all the community can throw at me at great personal time and expense, I say suck it up princess.

Firstly, well done! you have done a great thing for the WB community! wow would have never have thought you..mord to be an crpg admin..... oh wait thats right! you WERE. this doesnt give you the right to look down upon how i do my admining. im open to constructive criticism but just blunty saying suck it up doesnt cut it im afraid. all i can say to you in return is that i have never personally attacked yourself and besides that you have never been banned so my next question from the rosen handbook is.. why the fuck are you even posting in here? to just keep complaining? sobbing about how we admin OUR server? frankly its non of your business if you are going to continue complaining without mature advice then bugger off.

Dont forget you are a community member here. Not an admin and you are trying to boss someone elses server admins around. whether frankly you are not needed.

from your friendly c-rpg admin
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 12, 2011, 03:41:48 pm »
im here to game aswell, im not going to sit there and pull everyone aside and talk to them like a child.

One minute is not a lot of time to ask for and spending a minute to sort something out can make hours of difference later on.

If you are not willing to take the extra step to resolve issues then why did you want to become an admin in the first place?

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 12, 2011, 10:37:46 pm »
He wants to game, he doesn't want to be an admin. It's like being a fireman but deciding you're just there to drive the firetruck. I'm glad he is an admin though as most of the current ones don't bother playing anymore.

Oh and Rosen, your last paragraph to me was more abusive than anything I've said to you. Thanks for proving my point.

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #352 on: December 14, 2011, 06:44:27 am »
Right, I'm sick of wadding through this thread every time to find a server discussion. This is a ban dispute / request thread - take the rest of the crap to PMs if you have concerns.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
Dirty_Albert's ban appeal and future prejudice from admins. (AEF)
« Reply #353 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:29 am »
Ok, first of all I was banned for not spawning with a weapon by Rosen for 3 days. I told them clearly many times that I had just respecced and didn't put in enough stats to be able to use a weapon. A fellow player was dropping a weapon for me and I had the weapon equipped when I was banned. I also told them that I had just bought a new weapon and it didn't have time to register for their swift and unfair kicking/banning. Also, I have misbehaved on this server a bit BUT that does not warrant the extreme and unfair biased attitudes towards me by the AEF admins and some players. It has gone for some time, and honestly I do not know why they continually harass me, I am not as bad as some other players who receive nothing of the sort. I am sick and tired of the unfairness I receive and I want to see it changed. Also, I would very much like my ban to be lifted.
Thankyou for reading this,
Dirty_Albert.
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 14, 2011, 10:39:42 am »
Whilst I agree you should've been banned for a day or so, 3 days is probably harsh. Although I'd keep quiet about it if I were you...

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 14, 2011, 11:01:47 am »
But what it comes down to is me being banned because the game took too long to register that I had bought something, also, you don't receive the shit I do, I've had enough of it.

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 14, 2011, 11:37:48 am »
LOL, you're 15 and emotional.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 14, 2011, 01:08:30 pm »
This post has nothing to do with that. Provide relevant feedback or go away.

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #358 on: December 14, 2011, 02:39:41 pm »
I've moved it down to a day. From what I heard, lack of compliance to spawn with your own weapon got you sent out the door twice.
I suggest that if you respec, you have at least a stick or even a crappy cleaver before you spawn - otherwise don't spawn at all until it shows up in your equipment menu. I don't mind you taking your friends weapon so long as you spawn with your own to begin with.

Mordaunt, bugger off will you? You've got no business responding to appeals as it doesn't concern you, unless you have something important to add.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:41:38 pm by HatsuneMiku »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 14, 2011, 02:43:33 pm »
Ok, thanks. I just forgot to check weapon requirements is all, and didn't buy a weapon fast enough :)