Author Topic: What other game will you choose instead of crpg after you've seen that !  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Wurm online, shores of hazeron, playing them now, prob continue even if I didn't play CRPG.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
You should get an SSD.

i do not see why should i be getting atm laughably overpriced piece of HW just to get rid of bad optimized game...

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Well, the hard disk is the slowest part of your computer. Also, an SSD will make no noise, generate less heat and consume less power than a regular HD. It will not only help with Blood Bowl, but with loading times in any game. And it will greatly improve the snappiness of all other tasks.

I agree that compared to a normal HD, they cost a lot, but I would not like to miss mine (and I bougt the very first Intel 80GB SSD for like 400$). A 64GB Crucial C300 is enough as main disk (OS + programs + a few games).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Well, the hard disk is the slowest part of your computer. Also, an SSD will make no noise, generate less heat and consume less power than a regular HD. It will not only help with Blood Bowl, but with loading times in any game. And it will greatly improve the snappiness of all other tasks.

I agree that compared to a normal HD, they cost a lot, but I would not like to miss mine (and I bougt the very first Intel 80GB SSD for like 400$). A 64GB Crucial C300 is enough as main disk (OS + programs + a few games).

yeah, probably yeah, even tho i do not suffer from overheating :P :)) gonna see how prices are during summer, but if i would go for ssd, 64 is lil too small :)