Author Topic: Banned on the 80 man server by goretooth  (Read 2512 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
Banned on the 80 man server by goretooth
« on: June 08, 2011, 07:05:29 am »
got perm ban for talking crap about goretooth... i hit response to admins and told them what goretooth did.. no response from the admins or admin which was goretooth... .. the whole thing that i was joking first of all.. "i was lvl 5".. after the round was over i hit him which did no damage at all with all of his godlike armor.. he retaliates which is cool, im lvl 5 dont matter to me.. kills me.. next round starts some other guy hits him in the back turns around and intentionally tks me again then kicks me from the server.. i try and get back on the server and respond to admins and 10 mins later still no response pressing "I" in game... so I to try and get a response from him, i asked if anyone has seen goretooth irl.. then i said i bet hes a chubby fuck.. then i get perma banned.. i mean really wtf?
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned on the 80 man server by goretooth
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:10:07 am »
Wrong server but getting teamwounded by you three rounds is a bit much and on the forth round you started teamwounding me in the spawn. Why would you follow me around every round teamwoudning me in the back everytime i fight? You got kicked, called me a bundle of sticks and then a fuck chubby fuck coming back from your kick. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 07:27:26 am »
look brother im all of the paybacks for team wounding i think they should get payed back, just admit that MY LVL 5 didnt not hurt you at all.. and this was all over 3 rounds i only hit you 2 rounds.. the first time was my fault the second time you tked me cause you thought i hit you and it wasnt me.. i never called you a bundle of sticks either.. just a chubby fuck... look man i know if you get mad you dont have to rage and perma ban me and if i try and ask you whats up and you dont respond at all just with a perma ban? its cool tho i was just like an unban

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 08:47:20 am »
When Roh plays hes a good addition to the team, but more often than not, hes just a leech and burden to his team with no intention of contribution (ie...ridding naked around on horseback with torch, waiting for everyone on his team to die)

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 09:08:44 am »
Lol, kinda like allers, but allers is much more badass when he actually wants to play.  Agreed though when roly plays he's very helpful to his team.  I wouldn't mind an uban on him as long as he promises to stop leeching.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 10:29:19 am »
Why would you be teamwounding me constantly? so you admit to teamwounding the first and third? but the second i turn around when teamhit and it's you? okay... Sounds like you like to leech too from the other people posting. Lemme know when you wanna play by the rules and help out your team. Do not teamwound and leech.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 03:58:47 pm »
wow now im a leecher, im lvl 5 haha.. how can i even team wound the most armored up person in the game.. don't believe all the haters goretooth.. no sorry i typed that wrong was the 1st round i hit you after the round was over.. did no damage at lvl 5 with no ps or if.. you turned around and kill me.. cool.. 2nd i did nothing when you turned around and tked me when someone else hit you in the back.. 3rd round you just kicked me for following you.. i would just like to play again... plz stop telling me im teamwounding cause i didn't... what is the actual reason i got banned for? maybe i just need a name change so people stop hating

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 10:08:24 pm »
I second that ban and hope it lasts enough long so that he can actually learn something. Temp banned his ass often for teamwounding teamates for no reason or because they "were in his way" and weren't going as fast as him ... you see the kind of kid we have to deal with here. When he's not leeching (Not actively participating in the fight), he's teamwounding or messing around. Let him learn his lesson

Offline Geon

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Geon, Blazar, qtpi
  • IRC nick: Geon
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 11:17:24 pm »
To be fair it's been three days since he's been banned. I talked to him personally about the issue, and from his side it was just a misunderstanding.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 06:06:12 am »
I'd let the ban for a full week, else he'll start again I'm sure of that ...

He got enough warnings , he can't say he didn't know teamwounding isn't tolerated

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 10:09:14 pm »
Not posted in the correct forum section

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 01:18:18 am »
I'd let the ban for a full week, else he'll start again I'm sure of that ...

He got enough warnings , he can't say he didn't know teamwounding isn't tolerated
Yeah but i think time is to unban and i didn't ban him for the trolling. He was banned for following me around teamwounding me. Shouldn't matter what lvl someone while breaking a rule. Don't see why i should admit to taking damage or not it's still a rule and can cause major damage when getting teamwounded while fighting enemies. 

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 01:30:48 am »
I never disagree with that, nor talked about the trolling part. I temp banned him a few times for team wounding on purpose just to annoy people who blocked him or for any stupid reason he found reasonable. I'm just saying a few days ban might not be enough for him to understand the lesson...

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:26 pm »
I never disagree with that, nor talked about the trolling part. I temp banned him a few times for team wounding on purpose just to annoy people who blocked him or for any stupid reason he found reasonable. I'm just saying a few days ban might not be enough for him to understand the lesson...

Sounds like a personal issue, lucky me u never have had a good enough excuse to ban me, ur an abusive  admin but that doesn't change anything in NA, still annoyed u rage kicked me when I was 14-2 and then said it didn't matter that I donate and basically mad dogged me to try and get me to disrespect u(I guess so u could ban me)

ATS I keep donating, if ur interested I have screenshots of spinxer doing this
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 08:41:29 pm »
Sounds like a personal issue, lucky me u never have had a good enough excuse to ban me, ur an abusive  admin but that doesn't change anything in NA, still annoyed u rage kicked me when I was 14-2 and then said it didn't matter that I donate and basically mad dogged me to try and get me to disrespect u(I guess so u could ban me)

ATS I keep donating, if ur interested I have screenshots of spinxer doing this

What the hell are you talking about ? I don't even know you lol. I don't recall telling anyone that it didnt matter if they donate or not ... got some proof of your accusations ? :X That'd be great cause I seriously have no clue who you are