Author Topic: Brainstorming anti-ranged builds  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: Brainstorming anti-ranged builds
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 12:32:50 am »
Used to be easy dealing with archers, even nests full of ranged scum. Until they learned awareness skill. It's the way of evolution and now they've evolved. I was happy to take part in their exterminaton before archers aquired sentience. If there was a way I'd force first person view on them  and  low fov. Nothing to do with precision, is all about that tunnel view to reduce awareness and make them puke.

As I've always said, you're a my old friend if you're supporting ranged on the battlefield, friendly or not. You lads brought this scourge upon yourself.

I know! Let's create a fake guide to trick archers, we can start with "The optimal settings for an archer is to set your FOV to the lowest possible so that you get a direct line of sight on anyone you aim at. This is the key to being a good archer."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2018, 08:04:33 am »
I know! Let's create a fake guide to trick archers, we can start with "The optimal settings for an archer is to set your FOV to the lowest possible so that you get a direct line of sight on anyone you aim at. This is the key to being a good archer."
but, but playing ultra low FOV and low dpi in fps mode is a 'must have' to be dedicated archer :P

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2018, 12:47:19 pm »
but, but playing ultra low FOV and low dpi in fps mode is a 'must have' to be dedicated archer :P
YES GOOD IDEA, PLAY ALONG WITH MY TRICK, THAT'LL SURELY TRICK THOSE ARCHERS :d:d:d:d:d
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,