Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 151849 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2018, 08:35:11 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2057
  • Infamy: 2663
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 15, 2018, 12:11:05 am »
Yeah and ban Alice in wonderland too, fucking pervos and then ban anything remotely sexual, it will be the catholikolodian from now on.

Fear from unknown. I personally get the message Angantyr and Oberyn are trying to send but I don't agree with them. Accroding to their beliefs humans would never evolve, they are only capable thinking in present tense and are shaping past to fit their present tense way of thinking. Disfunctional human brain incapable of thinking out of the box, which is probably why they dabble in social sciences so much. People with working brain prefer math.

Anyway, even if all white females choose black partners, I honestly couldn't care less. Their loss. I'm racist enough to realize that current state of black ghetto in America and especially state of black nation states in Africa is such they can't be possibly seen as people who will drive humanity forward. Because driving humanity forward was never about physical traits, it was about thinking outside the box and being clever. What will white people do if all white females choose black partners? Simple, they'll do the same and pick Asian females to be their wives and probably produce smarter offsprings in the long run which will again enslave those less intellectual ones. It's the nature of our specie and our struggle, as much we'd like to be humane and believe differently.

I do not feel threatened by coloured people invasion one bit. Nor do I think that will push us backwards. There will always be enough smart people to drive us forward and in case you're lucky to consider yourself to be part of smart people group you shouldn't care much about faith of millions who are less smarter than you. Stick with the best. And those best in strongest country of the world don't give a fuck about silly things like skin colour, they have only one criteria and that is how smart you truly are.

People like Oberyn and Angantyr emmit fear for no reason. It's not about keeping status quo, favorite pass time of traditionalist aka 'we can't think in advance' folks. It's about taking an extra step. That extra step might be completely new being which will push humanity forward. Wonder how much fear they'll emmit if such a thing becomes reality. Not just different skin color but completely different animal. Scary.

This cuckold thing is no different than gay propaganda which was very successful and belongs to the past. But it changed nothing for us, nothing important has changed. Because choosing a sex partner just like skin colour isn't an important thing when it comes to everyday struggle of a human being. It's a choice we make or something that has been encoded within ourself (there will come time when decoding traits we're born with will become regular thing in our lives), not something that will push us forward as a specie.

To Oberyn this seems like I'm some nihilistic prick because I don't care about things that are important to him. But I don't mind how he calls me, because when I see a person who thinks these matters are important I feel about him/her in the same way I feel when I see mentally challenged person unable to fully utilize his brain potential.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:18:33 am by Leshma »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #242 on: February 15, 2018, 12:48:24 am »
Fear from unknown. I personally get the message Angantyr and Oberyn are trying to send but I don't agree with them. Accroding to their beliefs humans would never evolve, they are only capable thinking in present tense and are shaping past to fit their present tense way of thinking. Disfunctional human brain incapable of thinking out of the box, which is probably why they dabble in social sciences so much. People with working brain prefer math.

Anyway, even if all white females choose black partners, I honestly couldn't care less. Their loss. I'm racist enough to realize that current state of black ghetto in America and especially state of black nation states in Africa is such they can't be possibly seen as people who will drive humanity forward. Because driving humanity forward was never about physical traits, it was about thinking outside the box and being clever. What will white people do if all white females choose black partners? Simple, they'll do the same and pick Asian females to be their wives and probably produce smarter offsprings in the long run which will again enslave those less intellectual ones. It's the nature of our specie and our struggle, as much we'd like to be humane and believe differently.

I do not feel threatened by coloured people invasion one bit. Nor do I think that will push us backwards. There will always be enough smart people to drive us forward and in case you're lucky to consider yourself to be part of smart people group you shouldn't care much about faith of millions who are less smarter than you. Stick with the best. And those best in strongest country of the world don't give a fuck about silly things like skin colour, they have only one criteria and that is how smart you truly are.

People like Oberyn and Angantyr emmit fear for no reason. It's not about keeping status quo, favorite pass time of traditionalist aka 'we can't think in advance' folks. It's about taking an extra step. That extra step might be completely new being which will push humanity forward. Wonder how much fear they'll emmit if such a thing becomes reality. Not just different skin color but completely different animal. Scary.

This cuckold thing is no different than gay propaganda which was very successful and belongs to the past. But it changed nothing for us, nothing important has changed. Because choosing a sex partner just like skin colour isn't an important thing when it comes to everyday struggle of a human being. It's a choice we make or something that has been encoded within ourself (there will come time when decoding traits we're born with will become regular thing in our lives), not something that will push us forward as a specie.

To Oberyn this seems like I'm some nihilistic prick because I don't care about things that are important to him. But I don't mind how he calls me, because when I see a person who thinks these matters are important I feel about him/her in the same way I feel when I see mentally challenged person unable to fully utilize his brain potential.

i like reading HUWHITE posts, but i like reading leshma posts more.

Tend to agree with leshma at times- mostly because I reckon that any given population's (or species) success, proliferations, and advancement has a lot to do with just how many true, inventive, innovative geniuses rise to a place of capability in that population. For such rare geniuses, intelligence distribution or really ANY normal distributions of verbal, spatial IQ and related measures don't mean shit. Excluding such geniuses because most of the other members of their group are below-average intelligence would be folly.

Views on cultural/racial topics like this sort of become more "personal" for me when I maintain the immorality of a governmental body restricting immigration, for example. By more personal I mean, what sort of people would I personally enjoy having for neighbors?

Btw Leshma, u talking about the 60-year military occupation of Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, etc in that other post? If forced to choose between that shitty left-right dichotomy I would self-identify firmly on the right, but abhor military occupation of any people, anywhere. The insanity Likud gets up to there with settlements is fucking retarded- not just against the Palis, either. Bedouins there end up getting their shitty villages bulldozed literally dozens of times by the Israelis over the years for inanities like lack of permits, unapproved building, etc. Naturally, the authorities are not very likely to say the least, to provide these permits and such.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #243 on: February 15, 2018, 10:57:02 am »
+3

Leshma you should probably learn something about history or even contemporary geopolitics before spouting off your retarded transhumanist idealism. You ARE a dumb prick. Everything you hold dear is a fucking stupid illusion built on wishful thinking. Tribalism is endemic to humanity, yes even among the smartest examples of each ethnicity, as arbitrary or genuine as those divisions may be. The world is not limited to white, western first world countries, and no other populations have been subject to the same relentless propaganda, nor will they ever be, because they aren't suicidal.   

Stop basing all your perspectives on fucking Hollywood bullshit, you fucking child. People are not blind to the genetic and superficial differences that divide them, if anything those differences are more and more a social and political factor, even in countries that have had decades of propaganda preaching "multiculturalism". It's not the 1990's anymore. "Colour blindness" is never going to happen, not least because of the supposedly "opressed minorities" that embrace and uphold that very difference when it benefits them collectively.

People have been clamoring about the creation of a New Man, devoid of the mistakes and burdens of the Old, for centuries now. What do you think happens every single time, you obstuse shitstick? We fall prey to the exact same mistakes and burdens that man has always carried. Imagine the insane arrogance to assume humans today are somehow superior or in any way different to those that have lived for hundreds, thousands of years in the past. That, this time, we truly will escape our own natures. Yeah, nothing could possibly go wrong there.

If it ever comes that we can genetically alter and choose traits, it will create a caste system more tyranical and restrictive than anything that has yet existed, because it will be based on actual "superiority", not just the perception of it. You can't see it because you're an idiot, or perhaps even more nihilistic than I thought. There's nothing to be celebrated there, at least not if you sincerely believe in the retarded ideals you preach.

Call it "fear" all you like, if it makes you feel better, I call it a perspective grounded in reality. There are no happy Disney endings, there is no karma or justice, when it comes to human history. To have the naive innocent idealism you exhibit requires either wilfull blindness or outright stupidity.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2018, 11:07:16 am »

Oberyn you should probably learn something about history or even contemporary geopolitics before spouting off your retarded tribalistic ethnocentrism idealism. You ARE a dumb prick. Everything you hold dear is a fucking stupid illusion built on wishful thinking.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2018, 11:30:30 am »
+1
Tribalism is something that is present throughout history, in every single human collective that has ever existed, and drives contemporary geopolitics, as it always as. It's a reality that some people have trouble dealing with clearly.  If anything I wish it wasn't, and didn't. As arbitrary and yes, "illusory" as that tribalism often is, it has repercussions on the "average" people again and again and again.

You can close your eyes to it all you want, pretend you are some sort of fully individualist Man as an Island, divorced from such petty things, and it makes absolutely no difference. Vast majority of us are nothing but specks of dust in the grinding mechanisms of history. Pretending your tribe doesn't exist just makes your tribe weaker and other tribes stronger. That's the only result of this idealistic perspective of tribalism as some sort of obsolete concept.

If it was even slightly spread out throughout the world and not concentrated entirely in destroying the tribalism of a particular ethnicity, I would maybe not be so cynical about it. As it is this "global", futuristic goal that supposedly concerns all of humanity is entirely restricted to western, white first world countries. It isn't a coincidence and it isn't going to magically spread to other areas and ethnicities, because it brings absolutely no advantage, only problems and weakness.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2018, 01:02:37 pm »
+2

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2018, 02:47:23 pm »
https://twitter.com/YouTube/status/963900837570469888

thanks youtube
What the actual fuck

But I guess you need to go sub to black people since according to youtube their content isn't good enough to get them subs, they need pity subs for their race.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2018, 04:20:01 pm »
Personally I prefer to subscribe to yellow-purple creators.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2018, 12:50:20 am »
+3

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:31:41 am by Angantyr »

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2018, 11:22:17 am »
lol wtf is that supposed to mean? foreigners took away your romantic picture of the past?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:50 pm »
you clearly arent woke enough to read between the memes

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2018, 02:11:51 pm »
+2
Scandinavia 2017

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2018, 05:42:56 pm »
africans in 2018
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2018, 08:12:21 pm »