Author Topic: IT SEEMS ITS OVER!  (Read 4243 times)

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
Re: IT SEEMS ITS OVER!
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 02:50:39 pm »
Its funny to hear this from you oguz. I hope you are trolling  :D
Stratta ayrı birer faction olduğumuz doğru ama klan olarak aynı bannerı taşıyoruz o yüzden "elin ski" sayılmaz artık. Bir kaç şey doğrulansın istedim.

I don't like sleeping. Sleep is the cousin of death
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 02:51:40 pm »
+3
We did try to push, but people I work with aren't always available and aren't very experienced in Strat. Their armies got caught, they didn't have money to buy enough gear. Some of my faction members had to learn Strat mechanics from the scratch. Of course, we could carry on fighting, which is the reason small factions got formed again, but we all want a reset at this point, enough time given Prof will do what is necessary, so we can hopefully continue fighting in the next round.

My question was more directed towards Polanie tbh, I'm aware Byz are inexperienced. I'm more amused at some of the guys in WC that have been so damn arrogant the past weeks. Btw, WC didn't share resources inbetween factions?

Carebear up and only defend? Pretty good. You still somehow manage to get an even K/D on defence so that's pretty impressive I guess, don't often see defenders manage to take losses like that.

Please don't keep the map waiting, now you've 'won' against your enemy we all sit here with bated breath to see the big battles and aggressive wars you'll fight. Because attacking's easy right? Attack a castle and *ONLY* kill 1200 men? Pfff, noobs, I'm sure you'll top that every battle.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2116

No one here is flaming the Western Confederacy for performing badly in battles and sieges. I don't know many guys in Northern Alliance but since I joined I've only seen these guys as being incredibly respectful, even for turks.  :D

We've also been aggressive and currently are, it's a shame that WC are disbanding because with more organization they could probably beat us back pretty badly.

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 02:57:45 pm »
Wc was only for rosters and everybody knows it. That's why we got shit rosters at sguards battles for example. Funny we delete faction after sguard battles. They wasn't even in faction. So I blame squard.  :lol:

Offline yasutay

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • No kings,no rules,only men!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Vercngetorix
  • IRC nick: Vercngetorix
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 02:58:58 pm »
+1
Hey, attacking castles with a small group of active players who don't know all the mechanics is really difficult.

But you know what's really easy to do with a small group of even semi-active players? Defend your castles and cities forever. Something tells me we'll get the "It's over we won" thread, but then these guys won't even try to attack the castles and cities of Western Confederacy. Because maybe they don't enjoy the idea of failing to get a foothold and eating arrows for 2 hours, 200/1800 K/D GG.

I have no stake here, still on NA map (stuck in damn forest at 0.1 per minute grrrr), but this looked like a gloat thread from a faction that only defends, so I'm just here to poke away at potential insecurities. Getting 1200 kills as attacker in a castle siege is insane, if every faction could do that then the battles would never stop!

We attacking to western confederancy's castles btw you should check the archive and battles page before you say something and Im sure WC have more active ppl from us.It would be another siege tomorrow
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026718833/

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 03:00:27 pm »
+1
I don't know many guys in Northern Alliance but since I joined I've only seen these guys as being incredibly respectful, even for turks.  :D

Lol yeah except for this thread maybe but it's the shitty equivalence of a turkish shitpost I guess.

Hey, attacking castles with a small group of active players who don't know all the mechanics is really difficult.

But you know what's really easy to do with a small group of even semi-active players? Defend your castles and cities forever. Something tells me we'll get the "It's over we won" thread, but then these guys won't even try to attack the castles and cities of Western Confederacy. Because maybe they don't enjoy the idea of failing to get a foothold and eating arrows for 2 hours, 200/1800 K/D GG.

I have no stake here, still on NA map (stuck in damn forest at 0.1 per minute grrrr), but this looked like a gloat thread from a faction that only defends, so I'm just here to poke away at potential insecurities. Getting 1200 kills as attacker in a castle siege is insane, if every faction could do that then the battles would never stop!

You say that with no insight, I hope you'll look on the battle page the coming days!  :D

Wc was only for rosters and everybody knows it.

Why not take it a step further? Makes no sense imo  :rolleyes:

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2018, 03:06:54 pm »
Cause you can't with retard leaders or guys who trying to make RP.

Vercin you attack Castles that have no ladders inside or got weapons like 27 cut 1 handed simple swords  :lol:

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2018, 03:10:13 pm »

but then these guys won't even try to attack the castles and cities of Western Confederacy.

I would if they still existed. "Cough Cough" Look at roster size
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2143
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2018, 03:12:25 pm »
I would if they still existed. "Cough Cough" Look at roster size
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2143

OH nice the castle some one reinforce without ladders or materials.
And the horse that save the attackers  :lol: we take all flags but there is one under duking horse.
We could win that btw I blame bad players like me and commander for not listening me  :evil:
We could defend that room to end.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:17:02 pm by deathwarrior81 »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 03:18:56 pm »

Vercin you attack Castles that have no ladders inside or got weapons like 27 cut 1 handed simple swords  :lol:

Lol, I can actually admire when people value RP over winning. Always liked when those factions showed up in strategus, they were the most fun! I guess you mean Norsemen btw?

OH nice the castle some one reinforce without ladders or materials

:lol:

pogosan

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2018, 03:20:18 pm »
+2

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2018, 03:20:38 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2018, 03:20:53 pm »
+1
Lol, I can actually admire when people value RP over winning. Always liked when those factions showed up in strategus, they were the most fun! I guess you mean Norsemen btw?

:lol:
Yea like what's the point if you don't have some fun rp going?
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline yasutay

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • No kings,no rules,only men!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Vercngetorix
  • IRC nick: Vercngetorix
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2018, 03:23:47 pm »
+2

I cant see the inside of the castles
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026718833/

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 03:25:59 pm »
+5
Strategus is alive and dead within a month ?

(click to show/hide)
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 03:26:32 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Oh yea? What are we supposed to do when the entire map are against us? Even heard you want polanie with you as you are so afraid you will lose. SAD.
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014