Author Topic: the game doesn't feel the same  (Read 12391 times)

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
Re: the game doesn't feel the same
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2011, 01:16:05 pm »
So now what is your answer to my point that the armour benefits increase more than the speed penalties, the better the armour is getting, making them pretty overpowered at some point, if used together with good skills and weapons.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2011, 01:56:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I got a new one for your collection, use it as your last resort, haha:

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2011, 01:57:34 pm »
Balance seems much better now then it did before when when winning a match with 5-0 happened quite often.

Also, plates and plated mounts are too powerful to be used all the time. Before the patch it took one plated charger in the team to ensure victory 90% of the times. I know high upkeep cost sucks for those that want to play as heavy armored inf/cav but if you were allowed to play that way all the time then others would be forced to do the same in order to stay competitve against you. We would be back to pre-patch times when 10% of the equipment was used while other 90% was obsolete.

Instead of just complaining I would really like to see you guys offer logical alternatives to the current sistem. Every single alternative I came up with would only bring further imbalance to the game.

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2011, 02:59:41 pm »
Balance seems much better now then it did before when when winning a match with 5-0 happened quite often.

Also, plates and plated mounts are too powerful to be used all the time. Before the patch it took one plated charger in the team to ensure victory 90% of the times. I know high upkeep cost sucks for those that want to play as heavy armored inf/cav but if you were allowed to play that way all the time then others would be forced to do the same in order to stay competitve against you. We would be back to pre-patch times when 10% of the equipment was used while other 90% was obsolete.

Instead of just complaining I would really like to see you guys offer logical alternatives to the current sistem. Every single alternative I came up with would only bring further imbalance to the game.

Do you know guy, that a plated charger can be stop easy with a fork? :wink:

Do you know guy that plate make player slow, deacrease his dmg and his wpf, and by that his speed on fight?

If players can't play as a team and being aware, yes a plated charger can do lot of dommage, but if player are enough smart to buy a pike or a fork , there's no problem.

In what plate is powerfull?

It gives better protection but deacrease everything else. So I think make it unplayable is stupid.
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline Chasab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2011, 03:12:57 pm »

Well why don't your 7 more people have kills?  Sounds more like a l2p issue on your team.  Yell at them, whip em into shape!
The most disturbing part  of your screenshot is that Ecko is on the top of the leaderboard, I mean wtf is with that?  Someone else playing his character?

right because i chose them for my team, wait.. no i didnt, they were given to me after the banner "balancer" took 3 of our top 6 players and moved them over because they were ATS and in order to "balance" it all the paper machete nubtards got moved over. by the end of the rotation we had 5 people with less then 0 kills, 2 people with less then -2 kills

seems like a learn to "balance" issue. one teams top 4 ended up having over 100 kills while the other teams top 4 didnt break 40
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:14:32 pm by Chasab »

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2011, 04:11:31 pm »
Change your banner then :D
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline magog_III

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2011, 06:13:03 pm »
title says the truth

Offline Chasab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2011, 11:49:11 pm »
you should need to past a written and verbal test before you get to buy a horse.

If i could go one round where my cav didnt run me over trying to kill a person im about to kill id be a happy man

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:54 pm »
Do you know guy, that a plated charger can be stop easy with a fork? :wink:

So what? It won't even have suffered a single HP loss! It's stopped, and right after this the peasant will get a heavy lance into his face, which outreaches his crappy pitchfork. As I wrote, stopping =/= killing.

Do you know guy that plate make player slow, deacrease his dmg and his wpf, and by that his speed on fight?

Again: a plate armour which gives you +25% armrour class will NOT (!!!) make you 25% slower => advantage!

If players can't play as a team and being aware, yes a plated charger can do lot of dommage, but if player are enough smart to buy a pike or a fork , there's no problem.

1st: you can't say you need teamwork to kill a class and simultaneously claim this class would be balanced!

In what plate is powerfull?

It gives better protection but deacrease everything else. So I think make it unplayable is stupid.

As I wrote above. You are just twisting facts. It gives more protection than it decreases everything else.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:54:08 pm by Joker86 »
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)