Author Topic: Hurricane IRMA  (Read 5641 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Hurricane IRMA
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2017, 12:05:10 am »
+2
I need Irma rule 34 in my life.

(click to show/hide)

Arrrrr, ye be some kind a whale hunter, matey?

https://ibb.co/m12WRv
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2017, 01:10:43 am »
the water here is so drinkable that you could piss into any lake and even your piss would become drinkable in mid-air

Pretty sure piss is drinkable as it is.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2017, 01:43:24 am »
Possible that the hurricanes were caused by the nuclear bomb testing?
That'd be fucked up - not an atomic winter but radioactive wind.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2017, 03:36:33 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Arrrrr, ye be some kind a whale hunter, matey?

oh you, internet. There´s some absolutely devastating, life threatening giant storm and the first thing you do is trying to make it fuckable

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 485
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2017, 10:44:33 pm »
the water here is so drinkable that you could piss into any lake and even your piss would become drinkable in mid-air

(click to show/hide)

nah I was quite shocked as a kid when I found out that drinking water wasn´t ordinary in every country, it should be

Is it still free? Few summers ago there was some promotion or something, you could drink it freely as much you wanted. Many tourists (myself included) filled their own empty bottles. No need to spend 80 eurocents on a 500 ml bottle.

Yeah, that was the best water I've ever tasted. Can't remember name of the company which had that promotion, would gladly pay for their product but I doubt it would be as good because bottled water stays in the store for some time while those spots were connected to wells directly, it was like you drink it directly from the source.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2017, 12:16:11 am »
+2
Is it still free? Few summers ago there was some promotion or something, you could drink it freely as much you wanted. Many tourists (myself included) filled their own empty bottles. No need to spend 80 eurocents on a 500 ml bottle.
no, it´s not free anymore, once you dare to refill your bottle at the next lake, stream or fountain you´ll either be fined with a fee of 1200 Pesos or instantly shot on spot, the drinkwater stasi is always watching

Nah, it´s free, it would be an outrage if it was otherwise. Funny to hear that they even promote that

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2017, 05:29:37 pm »
+6
Can't really blame Floridians for not drinking their own tap water, that shit is seriously poisonous. I went to FL on business a few months ago and was stuck at my hotel with a broken vending machine... nearly died of thirst as the tap was such ass. Didn't think the same misfortune could possible happen twice in one trip, so during my second night at a different hotel (pretty far away from the first, so you'd assume the tap would taste at least a little different) I ran into the same issue... broken vending machine and toiletbowl-tasting water. I think it was most definitely some sort of government conspiracy to make me gay, but jokes on them, I've played crpg.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2017, 05:55:54 pm »
+6
toiletbowl-tasting water

How do you know what that tastes like...

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2017, 06:08:11 pm »
+7
(click to show/hide)

it's those damn thumb sticks
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2017, 06:14:07 pm »
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html

"Fluoride exposure in utero linked to lower IQ in kids, study says"

"Increased levels of prenatal fluoride exposure MAY be associated with lower cognitive function in children, a new study says." May, tbf, but still lol. THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE MAKING BABIES RETARDED.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2017, 06:22:44 pm »
+1
pfff CNN fake news
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2017, 06:40:44 pm »
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html

"Fluoride exposure in utero linked to lower IQ in kids, study says"

"Increased levels of prenatal fluoride exposure MAY be associated with lower cognitive function in children, a new study says." May, tbf, but still lol. THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE MAKING BABIES RETARDED.
Wait, what the fuck? That's the most Orwellian thing I've read about the US. They're seriously putting in completely unrelated chemicals into the drinking water, stuff that has nothing to do with the function of water, because "they know best"? And the best part is that they haven't even studied the effects of fluorine before doing it. "Let's secretly give Americans a nice little dental health boost in their water, whether they want it or not!"

Because the study evaluated samples that had been collected for other studies, researchers weren't able to determine specific levels of fluoride exposure.
"That's a big unknown. We don't have the whole picture," said Dr. Angeles Martinez-Mier of the Indiana University School of Dentistry, another researcher involved with the study.
However, despite these limitations, this is one of the most rigorous studies to look at fluoride and neurodevelopment, Hu said. It is the largest and longest study to evaluate fluoride exposure and its impact on the developing brain.
A crappy study is the "most rigorous, largest, and longest" study to evaluate fluorine, yet they've had it for 75 years. Nice. What the fuck. Wonder what else they'd feel comfortable putting in the water for the "greater good of The People." If they're good with putting neurotoxins in water to slightly increase dental health, maybe their next step will be something snazzy that decreases aggression. Or something that makes people want to work more...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2017, 06:48:26 pm »
Oy vey, ignorant goyim it's there to prevent teeth cavities.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2017, 08:06:41 pm »
+1
Wait, what the fuck? That's the most Orwellian thing I've read about the US. They're seriously putting in completely unrelated chemicals into the drinking water, stuff that has nothing to do with the function of water, because "they know best"? And the best part is that they haven't even studied the effects of fluorine before doing it. "Let's secretly give Americans a nice little dental health boost in their water, whether they want it or not!"
A crappy study is the "most rigorous, largest, and longest" study to evaluate fluorine, yet they've had it for 75 years. Nice. What the fuck. Wonder what else they'd feel comfortable putting in the water for the "greater good of The People." If they're good with putting neurotoxins in water to slightly increase dental health, maybe their next step will be something snazzy that decreases aggression. Or something that makes people want to work more...

Do you want reavers?

Because that's how you get reavers.