Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43906 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2513
  • Infamy: 1512
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2017, 02:30:39 pm »
I wanna read Vibe postings too.

Jewish conspiracy and in particular, the most famous book on it Protocols of the Elder of Zion, are in fact self fulfilling prophecy. While originally forged literally work and form of antisemitic amusement, today that book seems like a real deal. And that's not the only book from that period (early 19th century until WWI) that has similar content and theme. There are many books mentioning Jewish conspiracy that weren't forgeries, but separate works. Reason why Henry Ford printed Protocols in the USA was because he thought it fits the situation at that time, he didn't care about authenticity.

It's like some people wrote books in 19th century blaming Jews for their personal misfortune, then the word spread and Jews were slaughtered because of it on numerous occasions (believe it or not but Germans aren't the only one who killed Jews non discriminatory). Then Jews decided, well if you are killing us for no bloody reason why don't we give you the reason. And then antisemitic works became reality...

It's like when I teased Oberyn being chocolate chip cookie in global chat which deeply injured his fragile soul, then years later he turned into chocolate chip cookie.

Problem with antisemitism isn't me, I don't mind Jews or any other particular group of people. In fact I like Jews for their advancements of science. But antisemitism is again growing among the masses and in the future another kristallnacht or pogrom can happen somewhere on the globe because more and more young people are buying into it and it is pretty damn hard to explain them it isn't true because of facts that Jewish people are holding the most important positions in modern society.

Most of the antisemitic stuff I wrote can be found on the internet, particularly interesting source is brother Nathaniel former Jew who converted into slavic orthodox faith lol. Reading him makes me wonder is he Oberyns main source of wisdom hahaha.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #736 on: December 22, 2017, 02:38:34 pm »
+4
Well in any way I apologize.  I am just a firm believer in the power of will,  and dont like seeing people blaming others for their misfortune,  let alone global misfortune.

a german punk song has a great line:  its not your fault if the world is how it is,  its just your fault if she stays that way.

PS: 
(click to show/hide)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #737 on: December 22, 2017, 03:43:23 pm »
+1
ho there boy when this forum get so sensitive

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2017, 11:39:45 pm »
We can still say black in spanish.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #739 on: January 07, 2018, 04:12:08 pm »
Quote from: The Culture of Critique
This suggests the fascinating possibility that the key for a group intending to turn Europeans against themselves is to trigger their strong tendency toward altruistic punishment by convincing them of the evil of their own people. Because Europeans are individualists at heart, they readily rise up in moral anger against their own people once they are seen as free riders and therefore morally
blameworthy—a manifestation of their much stronger tendency toward altruistic punishment deriving from their evolutionary past as hunter gatherers. In making judgments of altruistic punishment, relative genetic distance is irrelevant. Freeriders are seen as strangers in a market situation; i.e., they have no familial or tribal connection with the altruistic punisher.

Thus the current altruistic punishment so characteristic of contemporary Western civilization: Once Europeans were convinced that their own people were morally bankrupt, any and all means of punishment should be used against their own people. Rather than see other Europeans as part of an encompassing ethnic and tribal community, fellow Europeans were seen as morally blameworthy and the appropriate target of altruistic punishment. For Westerners, morality is individualistic—violations of communal norms by free-riders are punished by altruistic aggression.

On the other hand, group strategies deriving from collectivist cultures, such as the Jews, are immune to such a maneuver because kinship and group ties come first. Morality is particularistic—whatever is good for the group. There is no tradition of altruistic punishment because the evolutionary history of these groups centers around cooperation of close kin, not strangers (see below).

The best strategy for a collectivist group like the Jews for destroying Europeans therefore is to convince the Europeans of their own moral bankruptcy. A major theme of CofC is that this is exactly what Jewish intellectual movements have done. They have presented Judaism as morally superior to European civilization and European civilization as morally bankrupt and the proper target of altruistic punishment. The consequence is that once Europeans are convinced of their own moral depravity, they will destroy their own people in a fit of altruistic punishment. The general dismantling of the culture of the West and eventually its demise as anything resembling an ethnic entity will occur as a result of a moral onslaught triggering a paroxysm of altruistic punishment. And thus the intense effort among Jewish intellectuals to continue the ideology of the moral superiority of Judaism and its role as undeserving historical victim while at the same time continuing the onslaught on the moral legitimacy of the West.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #740 on: January 07, 2018, 05:09:20 pm »

Will be picking this up soon enough, was recommended to me a few months ago but have been quite busy reading marxist literature mixed with some Mosley. Hopefully it won't dissapoint, but I suspect it might.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #741 on: January 08, 2018, 12:13:48 am »
marxist literature
But y? What exactly?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 08, 2018, 12:42:17 am »
+1
But y? What exactly?

Because if you haven't read Das Kapital in Sweden you get thrown into jail. Nah but I just find it interesting and my mother has a lot of it lying around. It's not like I'm some filthy communist  :mad:

edit: There's a finnish communist that I think you'd find interesting Westwood, I stumbled upon him a few years ago when I was still a leftist. I think Oberyn might know who I'm thinking about. Will post if I find him.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:12:42 am by Bittersteel »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #743 on: January 08, 2018, 12:46:56 am »
+1
Die cassi

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 08, 2018, 01:22:03 am »
+2
What?

(click to show/hide)

It comes as no surprise that these two retards, the only left-leaning krems, would have this distorted view of me that I would hate my own nephew because he's black. What a fucking retarded logical conclusion to make. Being lefties, it's also just a coincidence that you're the only ones pretending to be girls online I'm sure.

only left-leaning krems
molly
cassi

REALLY made me think.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 08, 2018, 01:26:16 am »

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #746 on: January 08, 2018, 01:36:49 am »
Have a good read Tybalt, had mine years ago already.

communism is for the cool kids!
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 08, 2018, 01:45:01 am »
Have a good read Tybalt, had mine years ago already.

communism is for the cool kids!

(click to show/hide)

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 08, 2018, 06:16:21 pm »
+2

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2018, 11:09:11 pm »
+3
Anal bleaching is racist. Close the thread.