Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43706 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #615 on: November 03, 2017, 04:58:09 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 03, 2017, 05:09:34 pm »
+2
obese serb dwarf atheist starter pack*

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2685
  • Infamy: 2040
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 03, 2017, 06:06:54 pm »
I'm glad you guys have each other and this forum. Everybody needs someone to be close to and you guys seem to be awfully alone in real life.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #618 on: November 03, 2017, 07:00:43 pm »
+1

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #619 on: November 03, 2017, 07:23:39 pm »
If I was american I'd be incredibly insulted, incidentally. All this amazing meme munition, a grassroots pro-Trump and anti-Clinton campaign run over the internet almost entirely through memes, and it ends up credited to some fucking retard Vlad troll who can barely string two words of english together.

Were these ads even illegal? I'm curious. I didn't know advertising or posting on an international website was against the law..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 03, 2017, 07:40:59 pm »
+1
Also if you can't see the real problem with people like Manafort read his wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

He made 600,000 $ a month advising Pro-Russian Ukrainian parties. He also advised African rebel Warlords.

Some of his work included convincing pro-Russian Ukrainian politicians to stop wearing jogging pants and adidas jackets to campaign speeches and events and rent hugo boss suits instead.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:56:07 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 03, 2017, 07:59:02 pm »
+1
Were these ads even illegal? I'm curious. I didn't know advertising or posting on an international website was against the law..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Facebook and Twitter routinely whore themselves out to a variety of corporations and governments. Look into how Twitter was the one that approached the russian government to sell them ads, not the other way around. Compared to the volume and cost of what Clinton poured into her campaign (largely with DNC funds) it's not even a small trickle. Oblivious idiots still cannot believe they were in such strident echo chambers for the whole election run that they had a completely faulty idea of reality. The "muh Russia!" bullshit, from the piss dossier to the various "investigations" to the "muh botfarms", is straight up a fabricated conspiracy and has been from the start. The people who bellow about it themselves know it's bullshit, but its more about energizing their useful idiot base.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 03, 2017, 08:02:36 pm »
+1
Facebook and Twitter routinely whore themselves out to a variety of corporations and governments. Look into how Twitter was the one that approached the russian government to sell them ads, not the other way around. Compared to the volume and cost of what Clinton poured into her campaign (largely with DNC funds) it's not even a small trickle. Oblivious idiots still cannot believe they were in such strident echo chambers for the whole election run that they had a completely faulty idea of reality. The "muh Russia!" bullshit, from the piss dossier to the various "investigations" to the "muh botfarms", is straight up a fabricated conspiracy and has been from the start. The people who bellow about it themselves know it's bullshit, but its more about energizing their useful idiot base.

While I believe that there is a serious problem with loopholes in the law when it comes to international / political lobbying, i'm not stupid enough to think it's one sided. People from BOTH political parties abuse these loopholes to become rich, then bank out even more money in the political scandals afterwards by milking the media attention. It's disgusting tbh.

What the media won't tell you is that in many cases this kind of stuff is perfectly LEGAL. They just don't want you to know that because then others might get ideas and want a piece of the cake. Politicians won't try to stop it because it would close a very lucrative career opportunity for them, that Anthony Weiner Democrat sex offender is now making millions of dollars a year lobbying since he has been forced to give up his political career, way more money than he would ever see if he still held a political office.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:16:22 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 03, 2017, 08:38:35 pm »
+2
Oblivious idiots still cannot believe they were in such strident echo chambers for the whole election run that they had a completely faulty idea of reality. The "muh Russia!" bullshit, from the piss dossier to the various "investigations" to the "muh botfarms", is straight up a fabricated conspiracy and has been from the start. The people who bellow about it themselves know it's bullshit, but its more about energizing their useful idiot base.

Paul Manafort is the perfect fallman for Trump to feed to the wolves to appease the masses stuck in the echo chamber. Trump is smarter than most people realize. Not only is he making good on a promise to weed out corrupt lobbyists, he's also appeasing the masses who want to parrot the same oblivious talking points over and over. Until there is actual hard evidence of any illegal activity involving Trump himself the rest is hearsay and fabrication and doesn't matter.

Trump is not very popular among the old corrupt conservatives, and the only way to actually capsize this corrupt system they benefit from would be to offer sacrifices of your own to set a precedent to change the laws.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #624 on: November 03, 2017, 09:45:48 pm »
+1
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 04, 2017, 11:11:40 am »
+5

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 04, 2017, 01:03:03 pm »
Wow, Comedy Central making Antifa propaganda videos.

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 04, 2017, 03:48:41 pm »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 05, 2017, 03:05:19 pm »
+1
    RIP Seth Rich - Never Forget
(click to show/hide)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/matt-drudge-tweets-donna-brazile-haunted-seth-rich-murder-feared-snipers-kill-next/

On July 10, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC about a block from his apartment. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home,” writes Philip Rucker of the Washington Post.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich is one of the great unsolved political mysteries of the past decade. Private investigator Rod Wheeler believes former DNC boss Donna Brazile may be a person of interest in relation to Rich’s murder.

In a groundbreaking report, it was discovered that Donna Brazile, former DNC Chairwoman and high-ranking DNC rep, tried to put an end to the Seth Rich investigations. Ms. Brazile allegedly called the private investigator handling the case and accused him of “snooping” and demanded to know why the investigation was still going on.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

Brazile, who was also a CNN contributor and a Hillary for America donor at the time, was caught providing Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton with questions that would later be asked of Clinton at a televised CNN town hall. In an interview with Fox News before the election, Brazile denied leaking the questions to Clinton. But in a March 17, 2017, column for Time magazine, she finally admitted doing so, saying it was a “mistake I will forever regret.”

A spokesman for the Rich family has repeatedly criticized detective Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family in March to find the DNC staffer’s murderer, for not ruling out the possibility that Rich may have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The Rich family recently sent Wheeler a “cease and desist” order to stop his investigation into the murder.

Lol look at these reptilian conspiracy retards! Muh Seth Rich hahahahaha. Clearly nothing there. The TRUE problem is how Trump CONSPIRED with Russia to STEAL the election, yes! That is a legitimate and reasonable concern, not some fucking paranoid schizophrenic bullshit about Clinton murdering plebs who stand in her way. Absolutely zero proof of that, ever. Donna Brazile, who is intimately familiar with Clinton and worked with and for her for years, fearing for her own life, hmmmmm, what a strange and unexplicable coincidence.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #629 on: November 05, 2017, 04:00:15 pm »
Some of his work included convincing pro-Russian Ukrainian politicians to stop wearing jogging pants and adidas jackets to campaign speeches and events and rent hugo boss suits instead.

Doesn't that make him a good person?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.