Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43987 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #570 on: November 01, 2017, 03:39:49 pm »
+1
Stfu guys, you're negativity isn't helping. I've already changed my Facebook, instagram and Twitter profile pics to a us flag and gonna go into the city square now to cry and light some candles, I just need to post some anti trump stuff online and I would have successfully ended world terrorism again

#weareunited #wearenotafraid #someotherbullshit #heylookatme

Dude don't forget to #pray and #hugamuslim.

Wtf my man that is a key step you missed

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #571 on: November 01, 2017, 04:16:58 pm »
+2
#ICare
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #572 on: November 01, 2017, 04:38:23 pm »
yeah, or those fucking amish and hindus!! they're all equally bad!!11! fuck religion!!
They are. All those restrictions they put to people and societies. You don't think so?
Religion denies reason and progress and claims that the ethics is their responsibility, however atheists are much more ethic and high moral than most religious people.
And it is pretty obvious that current gods tomorrow will be stories and cartoons, just like all the other.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #573 on: November 01, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »
+1
You're my man, Naduril. I'm beginning to like you even more than I like your blonde Russian wife.  :wink:

If only all druzhinjiks were like you, I could see myself wearing the armor of the bear.  8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #574 on: November 01, 2017, 06:03:12 pm »
+3
>russian going on about the evils of religion, how it is the opium of the people

Yeah cause the most bloody attrocities of the 20th century were not led precisely by people who rejected religion and substituted it for another set of even more insane dogma. You don't need religion for human nature to run its course, its practically incidental. If you think religion is a cause and not a symptom you don't understand anything.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 01, 2017, 06:35:49 pm »
+3

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #576 on: November 01, 2017, 06:42:13 pm »
+1
They are. All those restrictions they put to people and societies. You don't think so?
Religion denies reason and progress and claims that the ethics is their responsibility, however atheists are much more ethic and high moral than most religious people.
And it is pretty obvious that current gods tomorrow will be stories and cartoons, just like all the other.

So it wouldn't matter to you if you lived in a christian country as opposed to an islamic country? They're both equally bad right?

Christianity hasn't held back progress as much as it has helped it. Give me any topic in which "atheists" have the moral position.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #577 on: November 01, 2017, 06:52:51 pm »
+2

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #578 on: November 01, 2017, 07:19:33 pm »
>russian going on about the evils of religion, how it is the opium of the people

Yeah cause the most bloody attrocities of the 20th century were not led precisely by people who rejected religion and substituted it for another set of even more insane dogma. You don't need religion for human nature to run its course, its practically incidental. If you think religion is a cause and not a symptom you don't understand anything.

Russian leaders realized the peasant stock was so ignorant they no longer needed religion to control them, nothing has changed since then, Putin has been their dictator for 20 years robbing them blind and they are still too ignorant to see it.

People always laugh about Euros being cucked, but Russia is truly cucked. They are in a federation with uzbekistan, tajikistan and mongolia because no self respecting nation will ever trust them again.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 07:29:07 pm by Grytviken »

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #579 on: November 02, 2017, 12:31:58 pm »
+1
First of all, I am really surprised that this forum is so much occupied by religious people.
Bittersteel, ok, easy that way, check the statistics for religious/atheists in jails. Just for start.
Also, Christianity did hold back the progress. Pretty much developed classic era progress was neglected and forgotten pretty much exactly during rising of christianity, wasn't it?

Grytviken indeed you are right here. And in case some group of people try to shout out about this they are either expelled or killed. Nice tradition taken from early Soviet, Red Terror Cheka, transformed to PVRK, then KGB and now FSB (FSS). Should have been lustrated in 1991, but it wasn't and now in Russia we have what we have.

But anyway, how do my Russian roots even bother you in this conversation? Ad hominem as usual.

Oberyn, you are well known cunt, but I still will reply to you. Atrocities of 20th century were not led precisely by non-religious people, but still the most monstrous person was deeply christian for your info.
All other were assholes as well and did genocide to their own people disregard the religious beliefs. This I do not deny at all.

But as far as I understood you are denying that religion is to blame for so many crimes. In the first place I said that it is not the countries but religions to blame and you attacked my views. However hardly you would object that nowadays religion is used as shield for completely retarded views and even more as a shield for example from taxation and other things. What is from my point of view too  much hypocritical and gives no right to stand moral high ground.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2017, 12:52:29 pm »
But as far as I understood you are denying that religion is to blame for so many crimes. In the first place I said that it is not the countries but religions to blame and you attacked my views. However hardly you would object that nowadays religion is used as shield for completely retarded views and even more as a shield for example from taxation and other things. What is from my point of view too  much hypocritical and gives no right to stand moral high ground.

You will actually reply to me despite me being a cunt? Well lah-dee-dah, thank you so much for you magnanimous attention! I am truly overwhelmed. I'm going to ignore your idiotic "H1tler was deeply religious" insinuation, because it's so idiotic it deserves a proper multi-paragraph reply.

Really, "religion" is used as a shield? Or only "minority" religions? Historically inept retards such as you shitting all over christianity in christian countries is totally acceptable, at most you will get a few angry replies and insults. As opposed to credible death threats and having to live with 24/7 bodyguards, not to mention the social opprobrium for being "islamophobic" and "racist" if you dare to treat Shitslam in even a vaguely similar manner. Stop making false equivalencies between all religions.

Also lol "muh shield from taxation". Stupid fucking commie cunt worshipping the State as the ultimate upholder and source of all morality, what a surprise. Yes truly the noble and superior atheists heading the State would never do anything badwrong, free from the poisonous influence of religion as they are.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2017, 01:00:45 pm »
+1
I will pray for you Naduril.

#PrayForNaduril #NadurilStrong #WeAreNaduril

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2017, 01:09:46 pm »
+1
First of all, I am really surprised that this forum is so much occupied by religious people.

I'm not religious, however, I don't agree with "all religion is equally bad, oh man it's impossible to tell one from another". Only cowardly pricks who are afraid to get islam apologists after them say that.

Bittersteel, ok, easy that way, check the statistics for religious/atheists in jails. Just for start.

I can tell from looking at statistics that muslims are overrepresented while christians and other religious groups are underrepresented. Not that it proves anything about morality.

Also, Christianity did hold back the progress. Pretty much developed classic era progress was neglected and forgotten pretty much exactly during rising of christianity, wasn't it?

At times, the church stood in the way of technological advancements, at other times, the church was a massive contributor. Blaming the fall of the Roman Empire and thus the loss of architecture, litterature etc on christianity might be the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Did it play a part? Yes, but a minor one in the grand scheme of things.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2017, 06:13:38 pm »
"Dark Age" Is a Myth
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 02, 2017, 06:38:48 pm »
A few reactions to a piece of paper saying "It's ok to be white". Yuge so might as well open a window to see it full.

(click to show/hide)