Author Topic: Nigeria Vs Germany  (Read 13666 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 05:58:11 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2017, 05:59:38 am »
Except the military doesn't pay for gender reassignment surgery. The military is becoming a big employer of transgendered people. They don't face the same discrimination they face in civilian life, so they sign on in higher rates than any other group of the general population.

Let them fight.

lets compromise here

lets shut down 9/10 of our bases in Italy, Japan, Germany, Australia, the Phillipines, etc etc

lets completely quit using military action without congressional approval, for fuck sake social networks glow white-hot with virtue signalling when one or two poor motherfuckers get murdered by an illegal immigrant, domestic/foreign terrorist, or whacko but we barely get a "hey we droned some stuff" on the news and hundreds of brown folk perish horribly ALL THE TIME

lets strongly curtail CIA involvement in foreign affairs while we're at it. lmao @ people whining about muh Russia in Ukraine, muh Russia in Crimea, muh Russia in our elections. the U.S. gub'mint straight up coup'd Ukraine's democratically-elected president Yukanovich in 2014, hows THAT for interference? ooooo no muh RT putting out fake news FOR GODS SAKE WE'RE STILL COUP'ING my old friendETS OUT HERE

also lets stop throwing around sanctions on all actors besides the Norks, "Iran's the biggest state sponsor of terror" ROFL, guess Saudia Arabia doesn't count

with all of these things accomplished, I would be perfectly fine allowing female-to-male or male-to-female transgendered individuals serve in our military in any capacity, so long as they fulfill all standard requirements

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 06:43:11 am »
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2017, 09:01:05 am »

goddamnit i hate john bolton so much i wouldn't entrust that man with an temporary relief assistant dogcatcher job

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2017, 02:52:40 pm »
Yeah we all prefer to live in a state of perpetual war without any clear objectives for victory.

Without that there is no way that the military industrial complex could thrive, some one think of the security industries.  Are they to become the coal miners of the next century?

Not on my watch. Reichstag fire 9/11 never forget.

and N Korea bought to get a whoopin

VS  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:15:10 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2017, 11:01:06 pm »
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 05:15:34 am »

fucking NFA fucking contra fucking tax hikes etc etc

i will come here once daily to get triggered by images of neocons and neocon patron saints, i think its good for me like a glass of red wine

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 07:51:14 am »
 harmony, stability, virtue, reverence, veneration, loyalty, self-discipline, and moderation. [...] classical conservatism in its most authentic expression.
-wiki

I have some doubts about moderation however
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Neocon Discussion Thread
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2017, 08:45:33 am »
fucking NFA fucking contra fucking tax hikes etc etc

i will come here once daily to get triggered by images of neocons and neocon patron saints, i think its good for me like a glass of red wine
Allow me to aid you

Though there are better labels for people like William F. Buckley and Reagan than neoconservative. They're movement conservatives, which as a big tent does include neocons but is in no way a synonym. That tent also includes lolbertarians sometimes :^)

"Neoconservative" is itself kind of a loaded term which people like William Kristol have relatively recently decided to apply to themselves. Honestly a really wishy washy label in this day and age, and not entirely relevant anymore in the conservative movement. I mean, you have John McCain, but he's obviously almost dead. You may have never even heard of Bill Kristol.

For Archiboob, here is the short answer of what capital C Conservatism is from roughly the time of Goldwater to now:

It's important to remember that the Conservatives of today are the "classical liberals" of yesteryear, rather than the "classical conservatives."

• King
    • View Profile
Re: Neocon Discussion Thread
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 09:54:00 am »
Allow me to aid you

Though there are better labels for people like William F. Buckley and Reagan than neoconservative. They're movement conservatives, which as a big tent does include neocons but is in no way a synonym. That tent also includes lolbertarians sometimes :^)

"Neoconservative" is itself kind of a loaded term which people like William Kristol have relatively recently decided to apply to themselves. Honestly a really wishy washy label in this day and age, and not entirely relevant anymore in the conservative movement. I mean, you have John McCain, but he's obviously almost dead. You may have never even heard of Bill Kristol.

For Archiboob, here is the short answer of what capital C Conservatism is from roughly the time of Goldwater to now:

It's important to remember that the Conservatives of today are the "classical liberals" of yesteryear, rather than the "classical conservatives."

firstly allow me to posit the following: goddamnit fucking cheney fucking bush we're STILL in the sandbox i sure hope that halliburton made out alright o wait im sure they did plenty fine

secondly, i wouldn't call Reagan a neocon, either- thats more of a 21st century thing. u rite. and i don't know shit-all about that Buckley character, but i'm sure that i wouldn't like most of what he did

third, you rite again about "neocon" being a loaded term, but i'd be a poor arm-chair pundit indeed if i didn't know who the fuck Bill Kristol is. he's loud as fuck! any sort of political identifier, so to speak, is gonna be loaded as hell these days- you've got large swathes of the population that consider "republican", "democrat", "conservative", or "liberal" not to be differing political ideologies, but the source of all societal ills and above all else, the enemy

it is still a term i like to use because of how it sounds in the phrase "neocon fucking shits", much like "vietnam fucking shits", and of course i'm sure that you know the facet i focus most on to classify someone as a fukken neocon is advocacy or practical involvement in military action without a congressional declaration of war; often extraordinarily fond of reminding all that will listen that "America must exhibit LEADERSHIP in the world", "America must defend liberty" etc

im just a right-wing libertarian that has grown tired of helicopter memes TBH, been listening to a lot of Hoppe talks lately- need to start reading works that have to do with polemics or politics rather than classic sci-fi, but goddamnit i just found robert heinlein's collected works in .txt and .lit forms on the 8th page of google search in a completely unformatted plain directory

stranger in a strange land is lovely, really reminds me of Moon is a Harsh Mistress in the way that he is stellar at creating an innocent+powerful, often non-human character. fucking kawaii

until next time :)

PS also appreciate the use of "movement conservatives", never really heard that term before. that describes the current zeitgest of Trump folk pretty well- after all how could I forget the hundreds of Trump rallies in which he reminded us gracefully that they are, indeed, a MOVEMENT. reckon that Perot's clusterfuck of a bid could have been described as the same. i'll have to think about this a little.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:57:08 am by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 05:49:24 pm »

god knows all, gives free will. cannot computer

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Neocon Discussion Thread
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 10:23:09 pm »
and i don't know shit-all about that Buckley character, but i'm sure that i wouldn't like most of what he did

(click to show/hide)

He's a fascinating animal regardless of your political position I believe. Buckley was the living embodiment of erudite, genteel, establishment, values-and-markets Conservatism. If that isn't already enough to make you hot and bothered, please note that he was also, for a time, a CIA spook working abroad, and before that an FBI informer while at Yale. tbh I'd bring back COINTELPRO too, fuckin commies everywhere bro.

Honestly the man built modern conservatism (or at least conservatism from 1955-2016, R.I.P. GOP dream) from Goldwater up. He didn't do it alone obviously, but he was a huge figure in bringing the various groups that make up the conservative coalition together. Getting their ideas out there, fostering dialogue and debate, really putting conservative goals on the agenda so to speak, at a societal level. His ideas becoming the republican orthodoxy is why you don't see many "democrat-lite" republicans in the vein of Eisenhower or Nixon today. They got purged lmao. So did the conspiracy kooks like Birchers. All thanks to William F. Buckley and his funny accent.

My first exposure to him was through National Review print magazine, which he founded in the 50's and of which I am a subscriber, but he's probably most well known as the host of a public affairs television show called "Firing Line," which ran for 30 some years and had well over a thousand episodes usually featuring dialogue between Buckley and a guest, and often debates as well.

(click to show/hide)

I am disheartened to hear you have grown tired of helicopter memes, they're some of my favorites.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 12:52:37 am »
lets compromise here

lets shut down 9/10 of our bases in Italy, Japan, Germany, Australia, the Phillipines, etc etc

lets completely quit using military action without congressional approval, for fuck sake social networks glow white-hot with virtue signalling when one or two poor motherfuckers get murdered by an illegal immigrant, domestic/foreign terrorist, or whacko but we barely get a "hey we droned some stuff" on the news and hundreds of brown folk perish horribly ALL THE TIME

lets strongly curtail CIA involvement in foreign affairs while we're at it. lmao @ people whining about muh Russia in Ukraine, muh Russia in Crimea, muh Russia in our elections. the U.S. gub'mint straight up coup'd Ukraine's democratically-elected president Yukanovich in 2014, hows THAT for interference? ooooo no muh RT putting out fake news FOR GODS SAKE WE'RE STILL COUP'ING my old friendETS OUT HERE

also lets stop throwing around sanctions on all actors besides the Norks, "Iran's the biggest state sponsor of terror" ROFL, guess Saudia Arabia doesn't count

with all of these things accomplished, I would be perfectly fine allowing female-to-male or male-to-female transgendered individuals serve in our military in any capacity, so long as they fulfill all standard requirements

Why compromise?  Almost all those things you mention are more important to national security than paying for sex change operations.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2017, 05:13:45 am »
Why compromise?  Almost all those things you mention are more important to national security than paying for sex change operations.

i would like to ask you, in all seriousness, how passing economic sanctions on Russia or Iran promotes our national security interests; defined as the physical well-being of United States citizens? when was the last time that Iran was directly or even indirectly responsible for a terror or other attack on US citizens? When was the last time Russia was?

i would also like to ask how having myriad bases all throughout Europe and elsewhere left over from the Marshall plan and later interventionism promotes the physical well-being of United States citizens

i would also inquire exactly how overthrowing democratically-elected leaders abroad promotes the physical well-being of our citizens

also that "compromise" bit was a joke, formed around the basis that there is no remotely likely chance that such changes would be enacted. i've got absolutely no interest at all in allowing or disallowing transgender folk into the military; the arguments for such a move are pathetic and mostly I've heard "it isn't just about the military, its about society! *insert reference to jim crow or segregation because apples and oranges are a good comparison*"

fuck i got triggered, westwood's supposed to do that. also @westwood, i want you to know that you're more informed on US historical politics and political figures than i am and i recognize this. also appreciate the learnin'

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 06:31:34 am »
Anytime brother

After all, we're on the same side  :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: