Author Topic: good old days  (Read 34226 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: good old days
« Reply #345 on: September 15, 2017, 07:37:10 pm »
Let's face it, Ras is never going to show up. He wouldn't be constantly asking completely irrelevant questions if he did plan on going.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #346 on: September 15, 2017, 07:50:05 pm »
Mike Tyson is awesome. Some of the greatest soundbytes ever.

Mike Tyson is a retarded rapist friend with a lisp and a face tattoo. I can see why Ras likes him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2017, 07:55:12 pm »
+1
Wait, what? Where did you insulted me? Or do you think I got insulted by your stupidity rofl? :lol:
Okay, I'll repeat myself for you. I just said that if I'd join you for a moment to look on it from your "point of view" (lol), i.e. if I'd agree for a moment that Ras is such a retard indeed as you are trying to paint him so desperately, then you are even a bigger one in my eyes. See, it's easy to understand really. The question now is - do you really struggle with absorbing information that much, so I need to explain everything to you like you are really the handicapped one, or did that just triggered you to come up with that silly responce, ma boy? :wink:Ras obviously doesn't need my help though. He is a grown man and does whatever he want to. And again where exactly I tried to defend him, lol? Oh wait, I heard your mental capacity is capped on arguing with retards, no questions to you anymore, lad :lol:

hey man I suggest visiting tumblr it's perfect for triggered sjws like yourself

Hmm, I'm also noticing a pattern with you.

Checklist:
- broken english
- doesn't understand a simple one line insult
- retorts on the level of a 5 year old child
- takes ras' side

That's it, you two are best buddies in the same institute for people with special needs and mental disabilities, correct?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 08:06:54 pm by Vibe »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2017, 08:08:09 pm »
+9
Ok, now I can't tell roleplaying a retard apart from actually being one. Good job everyone.

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2017, 08:19:23 pm »
+6
English isn't my mother tongue either, I try not to butcher it like it's some sort of pidgin colonial language at least. You stupid fucking ape, me big smart man. You no brain, no skill. Me big head, full smart. Am I finally getting through to you, or should I monkify even more to get to your abysmal level?

It's called doxing, you brain dead moron. There are many reasons I don't want any of my online activities to get linked to my RL activity. Mostly political rants, as the Leshman so aptly pointed out.

Mike Tyson is a retarded rapist friend with a lisp and a face tattoo. I can see why Ras likes him.

Only on cRPG would nerdrage shitposting put the majority of people here on the side of a blatantly racist memelord whose political opinions are so toxic he fears they would have repercussions IRL. New lows every time I check on this community.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 15, 2017, 08:26:00 pm »
Only on cRPG would nerdrage shitposting put the majority of people here on the side of a blatantly racist memelord whose political opinions are so toxic he fears they would have repercussions IRL. New lows every time I check on this community.

When the other side is an autistic retard with inflated opinions of his non-existent skill at the game in question, it's no contest.

If my completely reasonable worries were adressed decades ago when I first started to bring them up, and I wasn't called a "blatantly racist" islamophobe, maybe they wouldn't have festered until they became "toxic". At this point I couldn't give less of a shit what pearl-clutching racist frenchmans like you think. You are part of the problem and I hope you get the shit beat out of you by the poow wittle PoC whose dicks you constantly suck, you self-loathing race traitor dumb sheltered cunt. 

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #351 on: September 15, 2017, 08:27:35 pm »
+7
I came, I saw, and I question reality now.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 15, 2017, 08:34:46 pm »

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 15, 2017, 08:43:13 pm »
+1
And they're off! Look at this guy go. I call him out and I'm already a pudgy tumblrina SJW to him.  :rolleyes:

Just to be clear, I never said anything about Islam, so you kind of played yourself there, guy. Secondly, I didn't realize your concerns with pidgins and Mike Tyson were of such exigency that you would become a toxic member of society, nevertheless that they had to do with extremism. If only the Académie française had worked harder, they would have stopped the development of natural contact languages and the formation of ISIS!

Also, if you were cautious of Muslims years before it came to this boiling point, could you not also be a factor that has led to the alienation of Islamic youth around Europe? You probably don't think so because of your culturally-deterministic, strong Whorfanist-like worldview.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 15, 2017, 08:44:09 pm »
alienation of Islamic youth around Europe?

Literally neck yourself you dumb fuck.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #355 on: September 15, 2017, 08:45:50 pm »
+2
Wow bro, you're sick for realz xDDD

hey man I suggest visiting tumblr it's perfect for triggered sjws like yourself

Hmm, I'm also noticing a pattern with you.

Checklist:
- broken english
- doesn't understand a simple one line insult
- retorts on the level of a 5 year old child
- takes ras' side

That's it, you two are best buddies in the same institute for people with special needs and mental disabilities, correct?

>broken english
woah that's such a heavy insult! deary me, my english (the language i use only to communicate on this forum once per 2 months or so nowadays) is bad! you hit me in da nerve with that! :cry:
>doesn't understand a simple one line insult
woah, you told me to go and visit a tumblr! thaaaat's an insult!!! plz don't be rude to me like that anymore or i will go and beat ur ass up :evil: :evil: :evil:
srsly (lol), can you tell me where exactly you've insulted "my kind", as you say, in the message that i was replying to? i'm still curious to know :?
>retorts on the level of a 5 year old child
well, i did that just for you to explain step by step the meaning of my message that seems to be slipping away from you. feel guitly for not knowing how to speak properly with the "special people" like you :oops:
>takes ras' side
bad news for you. me saying "vibe, you are retard ≠ takes ras side" :shock:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

btw, the special olympics golden award is yours already, what else you are trying so hard to achieve, fool? :mrgreen:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 15, 2017, 08:46:30 pm »
+2
I do feel dumb right now, but it's not for the reasons you think.  8-)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2017, 08:50:55 pm »
Mike Tyson raped women and beat the shit out of his wife. Then he got a face tattoo and did a shitton of drugs. If you're not comfortable with me calling him a retarded friend, well, you can suck my friend dick, bitch.

I have nothing against pidgin languages, because they are their own languages. Like, they have grammatical and orthographic rules. It was just a way of making fun of this dumb greek's fumbling, terrible, semi-illiterate rantings. If this offends you, you can, again, suck my dick.

If you think the poow wittle terrorists are driven to it by hateful white racism against them, you can, again...well you get the gist.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2017, 08:54:24 pm »
+3
ras tier rambling

i wonder how many more posts until you start using full caps and absurd amount of exclamation marks like your friend last night

and there's no need to bother me in PMs

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2017, 09:07:12 pm »
+1
sorry for that pm (where i just wrote you "don't be shy :wink:" - don't see how that's irritating, but whatever), and for calling you names (that was childish). no hard feelings at all, dude. you're a funny one (i really mean it - i like your sence of humour mostly and stuff) :lol:
much love <3
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me