Author Topic: sparvico's day in the office  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Mallets

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mallets and his family
Re: sparvico's day in the office
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2017, 05:38:46 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And you love it!!!  :P

Offline Mallets

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mallets and his family
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 05:39:11 am »
+1
It's an important point IMO. I remember muting a few of the real cancerous chat spammers on the Aussie native servers, and years later I realised that I had totally forgotten that they were even chat spammers and still muted, it was literally like it never happened! It really wasn't an inconvenience to mute them. I think dealing with intentional TKers and delayers is what admins should be focusing on, the stuff that really effects gameplay that regular players can't stop themselves.

I'm not saying I think It's cool to call people niggaz or whatever, as I'm not 'murican I don't fully understand the impact of the word, just saying people should be aware that they don't have to hear/read it if they don't want to. You have the FREEDOM to mute whoever you want and only listen to your buds  :mrgreen:

Couldn't agree more with Kadeth here!

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 07:37:17 am »
Takes a good meme to spark the community to finally talk about it  8-)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 09:37:15 am »
FOR WESTWOOD'S EYES ONLY:
(click to show/hide)

MORE traitor LIES

oh my, what an autocorrect

FOR SANDERSSON'S EYES ONLY:
(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2017, 02:08:07 am »
+2
MORE traitor LIES

oh my, what an autocorrect

FOR SANDERSSON'S EYES ONLY:
(click to show/hide)

Frisitans, being part of a warrior order not much unlike the Spartans of old, enjoy getting each other hot and bothered to keep the blood flowing.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 03:59:46 am »
+4
The difference between both culture and law leads to different situations in different regions. Private possession of firearms is legal in the United States, but this is a felony until the death penalty in China. Freedom of speech is common in democracies, but it doesn't work here, and certain topics are officially banned. Twitter and Youtube, the most active web site in the world, are banned in China.

However, even in the US, it is illegal to use firearms for intentional wounding. Similarly, hurtful remarks are forbidden. Including racial discrimination, national discrimination, personal attacks and so on. Besides, trolls are disgusting.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:17:46 am by Yuang »

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 07:21:45 am »
+1
What??? YouTube is banned in china????

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 09:42:59 am »
However, even in the US, it is illegal to use firearms for intentional wounding. Similarly, hurtful remarks are forbidden. Including racial discrimination, national discrimination, personal attacks and so on. Besides, trolls are disgusting.
This may be a language issue, but it is indeed legal to use firearms for intentional wounding in cases of self defense. Hurtful remarks and personal attacks are also generally alright.

It's also not entirely accurate to say that private possession of firearms is legal, it's a bit different from what you might think of as "legal," which I imagine is something like your government allowing you to do things. In America this is considered a right common to all mankind in a state of nature, and is inalienable; it cannot be given up or otherwise infringed upon and exists despite rather than because of government. So you can think of that as a kind of super legality perhaps. I'm nitpicking, but I believe this is an important distinction which I hope you find interesting.

I will give you that trolls are disgusting yes.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 09:58:38 am »
+3
Besides, trolls are disgusting.

I will give you that trolls are disgusting yes.

The fuck did you say about me?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 06:58:30 pm »
lol fuck off badplayer this is educational and I said trolls r bad what do you want? You don't like facts?

Offline banned123

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2017, 07:03:56 pm »
+2
lol fuck off badplayer this is educational and I said trolls r bad what do you want? You don't like facts?

Ahhhhh, the classic Kesh post complaining about downvotes. Very nostalgic.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 07:07:45 pm »
You are a strange little man.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 11:12:57 pm »
+3
The difference between both culture and law leads to different situations in different regions. Private possession of firearms is legal in the United States, but this is a felony until the death penalty in China. Freedom of speech is common in democracies, but it doesn't work here, and certain topics are officially banned. Twitter and Youtube, the most active web site in the world, are banned in China.

Hurtful remarks are not forbidden in the US, commie. Racial discrimination is also not possible in cRPG, no admins are going to be banning players for being black. Trolls are only disgusting when they get in the way of gameplay.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2017, 03:26:24 am »
+3
Hurtful remarks are not forbidden in the US, commie. Racial discrimination is also not possible in cRPG, no admins are going to be banning players for being black. Trolls are only disgusting when they get in the way of gameplay.

Yes, hurtful remarks are not prohibited in the law, but are you going to hurt people intentionally? It is normal for a bad man, but for ordinary people, it is the most basic morality. The Communist Party was banned from public discussion in China. You know, or you don't understand. About trolls, you're right.

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 04:49:28 am »
+9
It's interesting that BADPLAYER, the man who admits to being banned 8 times (also cheated in Strategus for years) is giving the above post a +1. Why is this mongoloid trying to act like some kind of moral authority now? Truth is, this is his new way of griefing the cRPG community: Going against their wishes for the sake of it.