Author Topic: Are eu admins as big homos as na?  (Read 4413 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Are eu admins as big homos as na?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 02:03:22 pm »

Never been banned from CRPG though I came close when I first started playing as I had a nasty habit of testing my steel on my peasant teammates. Ah to be young.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 03:11:42 pm »
+2

Got banned once for teamkilling a grey archer intentionally after he shot me in the head. In the ban thread I said I regretted nothing and would do it again. Good old days.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 03:28:10 pm »
+1

Never banned, Im a boyscout.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 05:16:44 pm »
+2
As currently there was no way to punish retards who only came back to break the rules, we had to think up a different way.

If you come back to crpg which is only alive thanks to people working hard on it and the first thing you do is start shit on the server or act like an autistic person, then we may as well delete your char seeing as you'll never learn)

Whatever helps you sleep at night bundle of sticks. Although I can see your perspective but hear me out.

This game was my lifeblood for quite a few years and I'll be dammed if some fairy is going to ruin my hard work. I'd rather give away my looms and let other people enjoy them then get my char deleted for running over some teammates at the start of the round causing 0 damage. Which is what i was threatened with character deletion for.

What about when there is 1 person left on the enemy team and your team has 15? Team killing some noobs then warrants character deletion?

What about when an admin (spin) starts attacking you because you said you can beat him 1v1 and you're on the same team? Should your character be deleted then? I was banned because I defended myself.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 05:36:15 pm »
+1
Just keep the looms dawg. While admins may have been directed to delete characters, I doubt anyone really would follow through with such a threat, especially when they can still just ban someone for a really long time. Permabans are basically character deletions anyways. I've seem posts in the admin forums and people seem to  be in favor of a more chill ruleset now that we're just barely kept alive by life support.

Also, I got permabanned by Tydeus cuz he's gay. Permaban -> community-voted admin confirmed for true combo

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2017, 05:53:31 pm »
+7
I frankly don't care what you say Cikel, we've had our share of trolls like you, you're nothing significant. Continue bringing in complaints and you'll get the stick.

Your strawman example are funny and I don't believe your version without proof, so please reconsider being an asshole. Dupre, Horns, James and Pestdoktor put much work to get cRPG working again and if you come back here just to break rules and create problems, you can just as well fuck off, or set yourself straight))
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2017, 06:07:04 pm »
+2
About eu1, during 3 or 4 days it was a real pleasure to play. Everybody had fun and was nice to each others, then toxic players started to show up and ruined the good ambiance...
I have been tolerante as much as possible i gave warning and did kicks where i should probably ban, but because it's always the same guys i will start to permaban soon.
This is sad but if we have to be 15 on server instead of 20 it's not gonna be a big deal and nice people will be able to play in peace...

So i support my NA colleague and like said uther (give loomz =) "we have to think up a different way".
thx to those who work hard to bring back le dead mod and death to lunatic trolls.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2017, 06:30:17 pm »
+1
I frankly don't care what you say Cikel, we've had our share of trolls like you, you're nothing significant. Continue bringing in complaints and you'll get the stick.

Your strawman example are funny and I don't believe your version without proof, so please reconsider being an asshole. Dupre, Horns, James and Pestdoktor put much work to get cRPG working again and if you come back here just to break rules and create problems, you can just as well fuck off, or set yourself straight))

Ask james or spin about the tk ban

And besides you're getting heated so I'll just stop trying to be courteous.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 06:34:54 pm »
+7
My sincerest apologies that you aren't just allowed to break the rules as much as you want Cikel.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2017, 06:36:30 pm »
+2
My sincerest apologies that you aren't just allowed to break the rules as much as you want Cikel.

It's ok james I forgive you :)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 06:46:42 pm »
+1
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2017, 06:55:02 pm »
+3

hey cikel as you requested:
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/marauder_thryn/msg890048/#msg890048

antiblitz fudged his story a lil bit and posted cus he's bad@melee

i was letting GiggleKnight (greatest throwing lancer lets be real) duel it out 1v14 and antiblitz went up to gank him and i started body blocking him, so he smacked me with his sword

and doing what can only be presumed as god's work i beat that ass to a pulp cus that boy sukkadik at blocking and he rage threaded me

also cus he's a lil bich boy he got Shadowren, a guy who still had admin and didnt play at all during the time, to go and look at it b/c they give each other reacharounds every tuesday

swer2god these admins band me for defending myself

lmaoooo i just found this
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-thryn/msg1198754/#msg1198754

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 06:58:14 pm »
+2

hey cikel as you requested:
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/marauder_thryn/msg890048/#msg890048

antiblitz fudged his story a lil bit and posted cus he's bad@melee

i was letting GiggleKnight (greatest throwing lancer lets be real) duel it out 1v14 and antiblitz went up to gank him and i started body blocking him, so he smacked me with his sword

and doing what can only be presumed as god's work i beat that ass to a pulp cus that boy sukkadik at blocking and he rage threaded me

also cus he's a lil bich boy he got Shadowren, a guy who still had admin and didnt play at all during the time, to go and look at it b/c they give each other reacharounds every tuesday

swer2god these admins band me for defending myself

lmaoooo i just found this
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-thryn/msg1198754/#msg1198754

Dude dont you understand your actions are undermining the tireless hard work of bla bla bla

Good bans I approve

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 06:59:57 pm »
+4
Dude dont you understand your actions are undermining the tireless hard work of bla bla bla

Good bans I approve

fuck horse archers would tk again

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2017, 05:17:54 am »
+6
Keep your looms cik-dog, these shitmins ain't going to do anything.

My favorite ban was a "permanent" ban for saying friend by the now deadmin Desire, during the great Strat battle bann'in'ing. My boy Duckles also got perma banned then for saying "#FreeThefriend", which is a movement I fully believe in. friend as a word should indeed be set free.

All of these white boy admins keep the word friend locked up and ban anyone that openly associates with that word. I won't stand for it. It is not fair to keep underprivileged words like friend ignored and abused in some linguistic prison.

The incident spawned a very nice, informative thread http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/strat-war-is-over-gg-fcc/ that is worth a read to see why our admins are word-bigots.

Crpg historian Tristan_of_Erzoth even recorded it for our children to see one day.

DEATH TO ALL ADMINS, except for the new and old developers

It astounds me that I was not involved with this, and I am personally regretful that I was not.

Also can someone please revert my forum name to what it was last so that I don't go down in eternity as an autistic wizard