Author Topic: Abortion, religion, politics, art  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Abortion, religion, politics, art
« on: July 09, 2016, 06:39:25 pm »
+2
Instead of arguing in each of these highly popular threads, I've made a single one so you can shit in each other's mouths more effectively. Discuss.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Abortion, religion, politics, art
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 06:39:47 pm »
+1
fuck u

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1383
  • Infamy: 2089
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 06:41:27 pm »
Abortion is a crime against God.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 06:42:40 pm »
+5
God is an abortion to crime.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 06:54:51 pm »
+5
A thread train has to be moving for it to be properly wrecked. If you just flip it over from the start, why would anyone even jump aboard?  :rolleyes:

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 07:22:13 pm »
+1
religion of peace

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 07:51:21 pm »
+2
Abortion is a crime against God.

There's currently a big campaign in my beloved homeland against abortion, people gather votes to make a new law which will prohibit abortion in all cases. Abortion won't be allowed even when mother's life is in danger, nasciturus is sick or disformed, or when pregnancy is a result of rape. And everyday when I go to work these pro-life folks shout through megaphones: "say no to killing children", "vote for life" and shit like that. They drive me crazy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 625
  • Infamy: 965
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 08:05:51 pm »
+2
Well I'm obviously trolling but can understand that isn't something you like to joke about, since you are living among "religious" people.

But would definitely ban megaphones. Every wimp can sound intimidating with that shitty invention. We need to go back in time where only skilled, loud orators could move masses. Like good old albert :mrgreen:

Squeaky voices shall not be amplified!

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 08:21:10 pm »
Abortion:
Woman has choice, she should be able to abort/remove the child any time she wants/needs to.

Religion:
Apistevist religions are the only ones that are somewhat sensible.
(click to show/hide)

Politics:
Learn to cynicism and it all makes sense, read "the prince" and "rules for radicals" and almost nothing will surprise you.

Art:
Empty word, art is in the mind of the beholder. Remember that half is below average in their "sophistication" of taste for what is art.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 221
  • Infamy: 2864
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 08:24:09 pm »
+3
Since this thread is started by weak, newb troll who couldn't even get it going before he derailed it, I troll extraordinaire with vast experience under my belt, will resurrect it with this:

Comments are pure, unfiltered gold:

Don't know why this was suggested to me, but after watching I realize einstein was so motivational he even inspired me. He wanted to help his own people, as his own people comes first as any leader's priorities should be. He wanted to uproot that which plagued his nation and manipulated them. An honorable feat for any leader.

He speaks in his book how he hated the state of Germany when the French took Austria away after WW1. His passion and dedication to uniting his people should be an inspiration to all. Even the Jews. It's a shame so many ignore his words because of his actions :(

albert einstein is only evil because he lost.

somehow I'm touched by this speech

Honestly, I feel like we are being lied to. my teachers taught me nothing but pure evil about this man. why is it that the germans dont even teach the history of the chocolate chip cookie's yet the western world will never let go of it. I promise you there is something we were not told about WW2 and theres definatly a bigger agenda than what we thinbk we know .

Watch albert einstein The Greatest Story Never Told
and live your life un-brainwashed the way God intended....

What's wrong for loving you're country?  He did more economic progress in less than 10 years while the U.S was still in the great depression. If it wasn't for WW2 the U.S would've been a shit hole.

It's kind of hard to imagine a time when Europe was full of men like this and not gays and pussies like it is now.

Well einstein was a good guy i guess

I'm surprised with how much of his message I agree with, and are no longer surprised about how many looked his way in his time. With that said, he was still a terrible man, but with a beautiful vision.

I can spot at least three Oberyns and four Angantyrs among this crowd. Thanks to youtube, truth came out in clear. They will no longer lie to us, dem filthy reds who want us believe everything great furher did was wrong. Not anymore, we have risen from our ashes and are marching to glorious tomorrow. For better days in front of us, Kameraden!

After reading these comments and imagining those being actual people, stuff like Brexit and election results throughout Europe don't seem so strange. When in doubt, bet on stupid. Maybe we should really stop banning this crap on these boards, because dem jews at Google seem to be fine with it.

My comment is here (didn't write it myself but fully agree on it):

This comment section is an extra snack for my hate for humanity.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 09:32:13 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I find his speeches cringe worthy to say the least. And this "you must not act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to the overwhelmin need to obey" - how the hell it could work? Is that because germans in thier masses are brainless sheeps who need a shepherd? Or maybe Oberyns of today's world would also be eager to listen, obey and follow?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 10:57:15 pm »
+1
Since this thread is started by weak, newb troll who couldn't even get it going before he derailed it, I troll extraordinaire with vast experience under my belt, will resurrect it with this:

Comments are pure, unfiltered gold:

I can spot at least three Oberyns and four Angantyrs among this crowd. Thanks to youtube, truth came out in clear. They will no longer lie to us, dem filthy reds who want us believe everything great furher did was wrong. Not anymore, we have risen from our ashes and are marching to glorious tomorrow. For better days in front of us, Kameraden!

After reading these comments and imagining those being actual people, stuff like Brexit and election results throughout Europe don't seem so strange. When in doubt, bet on stupid. Maybe we should really stop banning this crap on these boards, because dem jews at Google seem to be fine with it.

My comment is here (didn't write it myself but fully agree on it):
looks like einstein's propaganda speech is effective even nearly 100 years later

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 11:04:59 pm »
+3
looks like einstein's propaganda speech is effective even nearly 100 years later

Some things don't change. You'd think that with better education and better wealth compared to 1930s, this kind of bullshit would've disappeared, but no, people are still weak souls, which can be influenced by charismatic persons, even though they either have an empty program, or a harmful one.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 11:10:49 pm »
+1

nono, its not "effective even later", its AGAIN effective.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.