Author Topic: The Truth About Coy_Anwyl, Smoothrich and star-crossed Admin Lovers.. Revealed..  (Read 5865 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
I thought there was an old pic in the show yourself thread (or whatever poop named the thread) of her and she was a brunette. Is this really her tho?

Seems like she has a shit ton of views on her main channel and is a pretty big vegan role model if true lol.

:twisted:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/gamayun/in-the-end-a-cover
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Stop it, Smoothrich. Just stop it. You're only advancing the cause of your enemies "up top", if you know what I mean.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Stop it, Smoothrich. Just stop it. You're only advancing the cause of your enemies "up top", if you know what I mean.

No idea what you mean, you middle aged autistic naz1 scum.

Furthermore, she has not only been hacking, stalking, and obsessing over me for years since I moved across the country to live with another, less insane internet girlfriend of mine, she also steals all my Youtube gimmicks like the fucking Russian Jew Whore that she is...

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
"The exact cause of schizophrenia isn't known, but genetics, environment, and imbalanced brain chemicals may play a role.
Schizophrenia is characterized by abnormal social behavior. In severe cases, patients may see or hear things that aren't real.
Treatment is usually lifelong and often involves a combination of medications and psychological and social therapy."
So who's the schizophrenic?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
So who's the schizophrenic?

Tom Cruise is probably one of the little Chaos bitches that Coy literally could make cry by her posting and in game trolling acting all innocent and naive but actually being a sinister diabolical psychotic Russian troll that was trying to break up CHAOS just to test her powers, which was successful after a while.

Seriously, while I was secretly internet dating this psycho bitch I was in the CHAOS teamspeak in my duties as a Respected Admin to admonish CHAOS people for making entire clans (Sandy Vaginas) based on trolling this untrollable monstrous demon lady that forced me to cyber her all the time. and heard Marcus and someone else, one of his friends, literally sobbing going "But.. Coy... why... *sniff*.. why.." and I had to explain to them that it was because they were sexist pigs that was just mad that this dumb anime avatar autistic orphan girl was a better arbalester, duelist, and poster than any of them, just to make them cry more.

It was absolutely hilarious.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
Since when is is accepted to publish private conversations?
there used to be forumadmins who deleted private pictures and stuff when the involved person was not ok with it.
Or is this a thing nowadays that there is no right privacy for anyone anymore.
Smoothrich you are disgusting me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:04:23 am by Utrakil »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
hi guys pls listen to my cover of evesense

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Since when is is accepted to publish private conversations?
there used to be forumadmins who deleted private pictures and stuff when the involved person was not ok with it.
Or is this a thing nowadays that there is no right privacy for anyone anymore.
Smoothrich you are disgusting me.

If Coy has a problem with it, let her say so herself...   8-)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
A match made in heaven?

She actually insults me in that video by saying "people who call this Magical BullShit I Think Happens "hallucinations" I think are actually close-minded and ignorant XD"

Or some bullshit like that.

Here's a better video she made after I made her cry IRL by owning her in a debate, because she was so pretentious and arrogant she didn't realize that Poles are actually the master race of the master race  8-)

Probably because everything she knows..

is a lie..

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
So she's still obsessive IRL?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
So she's still obsessive IRL?

This is only the prologue of this story, trust me, the next vid will start bringing us to the current timeline of events, and boy, is it one Hell of a Truth Bomb...

Its actually nothing to do with Veganism, its a much much more hilarious internet subculture she's fallen into...

Also lmao, you have no idea how fucking crazy I've recently found out this person really is, lmao

It only really hit me in the mental ward..

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
That girl is so dumb, I'd almost believe she actually had that conversation with someone (OP).
Then again I'd also be inclined to believe smoothrich logged onto two accounts and typed that whole thing to himself on instant messenger just to post on forums.

The mystery is real.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Also lmao, you have no idea how fucking crazy I've recently found out this person really is, lmao

It only really hit me in the mental ward..

cool story bro
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
That girl is so dumb, I'd almost believe she actually had that conversation with someone (OP).
Then again I'd also be inclined to believe smoothrich logged onto two accounts and typed that whole thing to himself on instant messenger just to post on forums.

The mystery is real.

Then again I remember back in the day that Coy and Smooth were friendly with eachother when I played ingame and on forums and she was pro LLJK/PRO etc...So probably real.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Erin Janus
I can not believe I am saying this: I am sorry. I can now say with certainty that 'opening' your third eye and getting involved with occult practices, witchcraft, and even meditation for heightened spiritual 'power', will open you up to demonic influence. The crap that I got sucked into, and helped to spread, is out there to distract and move us away from the one and only God; and God's son, Jesus Christ. This is not a game. You are not here to become a God or a Goddess and 'ascend' to higher dimensions, or learn how to fly out of your body and move objects with your mind. We are in the devil's playground. Go with God.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.