Author Topic: I am officially retiring next week...  (Read 10064 times)

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: I am officially retiring next week...
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2018, 02:05:34 am »
This is only the case if you drink consistently every single day to the point that you would have withdrawals when you stopped. There are some people who are so heavily alcoholic that they have to get up for drinks in the middle of the night, or they won't be able to sleep. Ignore it, power through to the next day? Seizures start, and only get worse.

fun fact there are only 3 families of drugs that have withdrawals that can be fatal: the 3 fatal Bs
Booze
Benzos
Barbituates

other withdrawals will make you feel like you're dying (lookin at you, opiates) but you'll fully recover if you can stay clean, alcohol is one of those things that you need to slowly ween off or risk dying.

use ur substances of choice responsibly friends, and good luck to anyone trying to get clean!
not like any of you losers do drugs anyway you're not cool enough
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: I am officially retiring next week...
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2018, 01:03:23 pm »
+2
I only buy liquor a couple times a year, for holidays. If there is liquor just sitting around my house it vanishes at an amazing rate. Beer is pretty much self-limiting for me, I get full/tired of drinking beer at somewhere around 6-8 drinks (12oz of regular beer each).

Only buying it a few times a year also means that I can go for the top shelf stuff and swing my bougie dick around hey look everyone look what i drink it's fancy!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far