Author Topic: I am officially retiring next week...  (Read 10066 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: I am officially retiring next week...
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2016, 06:00:18 pm »
+2
Leshma back to his old retarded tricks. And you were doing so well too. Did you stop taking your medication?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2743
  • Infamy: 2898
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2016, 06:08:44 pm »
+1
We're soon going to part ways, I'm just being nostalgic that's all :P

Obviously talking about imminent relocation of OKaM fanbase to OKaM forums effectively leaving this place to rot. Should happen shortly after game goes in EA phase.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2016, 06:32:59 pm »
+4
You'll be back. Something about you tells me that. You need to be mentally unchained like me in order to stay away from addiction. Rest of you munchkins can't handle it. You think Oberyn and Gnjus are telling the truth when they claim to be free of cRPG? It's bullshit. Gnjus replaced cRPG with his old love WoW where he is again pretending to be some big nosed old chap while in reality he's nothing like it (neither I'm female for that matter). In Oberyn's case, void cRPG left has been filled with hatred to keep things short. They replaced one drug with the other.

You can't really walk away from your addiction if you aren't willing to gave up on your life at any given moment. Don't listen to bullshit they serve you, how you're getting your life back and other psycho crap so called experts like to sprout. For an addict, his addiction equals his life and only way to give up is to be able to accept the fact that your life is done. Only then you can truly move on and because most people aren't capable of doing so, they stay addicts throughout their miserable lives. You need to think, live and breathe like a butterfly, every new day is new life and that kind of crap in order to change something about yourself.

Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 07:35:32 pm »
+5
You think Oberyn and Gnjus are telling the truth when they claim to be free of cRPG? It's bullshit. Gnjus replaced cRPG with his old love WoW where he is again pretending to be some big nosed old chap while in reality he's nothing like it (neither I'm female for that matter). In Oberyn's case, void cRPG left has been filled with hatred to keep things short. They replaced one drug with the other.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2016, 08:18:21 pm »
+2
Leshma is just mad no one has managed to break his record for number of times flounced off in a huff then returned to crpg. I think it's 4 or 5, I lost count. Must be hard to believe anyone can just quit when you are that bad at it yourself.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2016, 01:07:36 am »
+1
Drunken fatass.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2016, 08:19:30 am »
+1
Good, luck. Remember even when you manage there will be those times with this warm melancholic memory and feeling. And you'll want to have that so fucking familiar feeling again, one more time...

Don't know about hard alc addiction, but IMO it is like this more or less with every addiction and their combinations.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2016, 12:32:22 pm »
+2
This is some low tier drama, feels very forced and not genuine. You guys are slacking.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 12:43:33 pm »
+2
They replaced one drug with the other.

Arent we all? You probably did too despite your non-munchkin status  :P

This is some low tier drama, feels very forced and not genuine. You guys are slacking.

Nah this is not bad. Your standards may have evolved faster than our drama potential  :mrgreen:

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:15 pm »
+1
So how many drinks have you had since posting this poophammer? be honest!  :mrgreen:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2083
  • Infamy: 1851
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2016, 04:24:30 pm »
+2
That thing about addicts. They tend to lie, a lot. Especially to themselves.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2016, 05:10:19 pm »
+1
So how many drinks have you had since posting this poophammer? be honest!  :mrgreen:

He did say that he was going to buy one last bottle before he quit.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2016, 04:31:26 am »
+6
He did say that he was going to buy one last bottle before he quit.

I have had 0. I posted a couple days ago that I decided to not buy it. I have honestly been feeling pretty good since I have stopped as well.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2016, 02:49:36 pm »
+1
The hard thing is keeping straight after the 7-14 days threshold. Stay in control, with self-discipline comes self-respect.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2016, 03:21:03 pm »
+2
You'll be back. Something about you tells me that. You need to be mentally unchained like me in order to stay away from addiction. Rest of you munchkins can't handle it. You think Oberyn and Gnjus are telling the truth when they claim to be free of cRPG? It's bullshit. Gnjus replaced cRPG with his old love WoW where he is again pretending to be some big nosed old chap while in reality he's nothing like it (neither I'm female for that matter). In Oberyn's case, void cRPG left has been filled with hatred to keep things short. They replaced one drug with the other.

You can't really walk away from your addiction if you aren't willing to gave up on your life at any given moment. Don't listen to bullshit they serve you, how you're getting your life back and other psycho crap so called experts like to sprout. For an addict, his addiction equals his life and only way to give up is to be able to accept the fact that your life is done. Only then you can truly move on and because most people aren't capable of doing so, they stay addicts throughout their miserable lives. You need to think, live and breathe like a butterfly, every new day is new life and that kind of crap in order to change something about yourself.

Or you can man up, realize that there's something outside, or better games to play if you're a lost case. cRPG is dead, 20 people on a server while there were full servers a few years back, is it that hard to realize playing this game nowadays is like beating a dead horse ?