Author Topic: Jan Böhmermann faces imprisonment for insulting Tardogan?  (Read 13422 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Jan Böhmermann faces imprisonment for insulting Tardogan?
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

the thing is that the government has to authorize a prosecution according to paragraph 103.  so alone the decision to even consider the prosecution is in government hands, and not a court decision.

this whole thing is a bit like banning 19 people for chat abuse in an internet game. anyone feeling offended should get the sand out of their vagina, and anyone thinking the prosecution is necessary should seriously chill
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2016, 05:21:33 pm »
Paul is right, this will go to the judge and the law will be overturned. Merkel is just such a cowardly, self-abasing cunt she does not want to be perceived as antagonistic to Erdogan in any way. It would have to land on a particularly retarded SJW muslim cock-sucking judge for it to be enforced, but sadly they exist as well.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2016, 05:23:04 pm »
Ofc he's right cuz that is exactly what Merkel said in her speech. :wink:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2016, 05:56:42 pm »
Ofc she doesn't want to anger Erdogan, how can you call her a cunt for that? There are more important things happening in Europe than Jan Böhmermann potentially going to prison. She needs Erdogan and we all know he is a prick who would retaliate in some way if she hadn't allowed the prosecution.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2016, 06:12:54 pm »
Paul is right, this will go to the judge and the law will be overturned. Merkel is just such a cowardly, self-abasing cunt she does not want to be perceived as antagonistic to Erdogan in any way. It would have to land on a particularly retarded SJW muslim cock-sucking judge for it to be enforced, but sadly they exist as well.

Welcome home.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2016, 07:01:23 pm »
+1
Ofc she doesn't want to anger Erdogan, how can you call her a cunt for that? There are more important things happening in Europe than Jan Böhmermann potentially going to prison. She needs Erdogan and we all know he is a prick who would retaliate in some way if she hadn't allowed the prosecution.
rip Western society

Nothing is more important than freedom.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2016, 07:14:22 pm »
rip Western society

Nothing is more important than freedom.

Freedom for one man or the possibility of a better life for millions of refugees?
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2016, 07:40:01 pm »
+1
Freedom for one man or the possibility of a better life for millions of refugees?

Possibility of a better life in Turkey?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2016, 07:58:00 pm »

this.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2016, 07:59:18 pm »

They do have a better life than where they came from.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2016, 08:03:25 pm »
+1
They do have a better life than where they came from.

First off, I don't believe it even for a second that you actually care about them having a better life. Second of all, regardless of how victimized they may have been, they are mostly Muslim fanatics themselves. And do you know what Tardogan is doing with them now? He is making sure that they settle in the most progressive provinces of Turkey. So that they don't disturb his endless herd of sheep, while causing an erosion of modernity in the remaining few modern fortresses of Turkey.

Better life? Believe me, everyone's lives are getting royally fucked over here. Every single day, this country is taking yet another step towards becoming another conflict-ridden Middle Eastern shithole. Tardogan's sheep, Syrians and us... We are only an inch away from gutting each other.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2016, 08:10:10 pm »
I do indeed care about other human beings. Those are people, just like us. They grew up differently, which makes their views different from ours, but they are much more alike to us than they are different. They love their families and friends and they come here hoping for a better life for themselves and their loved ones. Would you rather send them away than give up some of your living standards so they can have a life at all? Pretty much my opinion about the whole refugee crisis.

While I do agree that Erdogan does more bad than good for the country, I still see Turkey as a modern nation and we are forced to work with their retarded head of state at the moment. Sacrifices have to be made and Merkel threw Böhmermann in front of the wolves. Plain and simple.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2016, 08:13:10 pm »
Turkey currently is anything but modern. And frankly I don't see it recovering in the foreseeable future.

Anybody can deny it as much as they can, but it is the truth that we became this shithole because Western democracies couldn't put this son of a bitch in his place. He was there to act as the West's deranged envoy for the next game of "let's fuck some shit in the Middle East".

Thus they tolerated him on and on and on and on. They enabled him since forever. And look at what the fuck is happening now. Goddamn Merkel is shitting her pants about the idea of pissing the Frankenstein off.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2016, 08:20:30 pm »
I do agree with you about Erdogan, but you must see this from Merkels view. Böhmermann put her in a really difficult position and he fully knew what he was doing was illegal, he even stated that. Merkel needs Erdogan, that's why she did it. I'm not defending Erdogan here, just Merkel.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2016, 08:24:37 pm »
+1
And you don't seem to get the foul stinky truth here. Merkel shouldn't have even found herself in the position where she worries about Tardogan. This is the result of leading yet another retarded crusade in the Middle East. If you work with monsters, worse yet if you create one to wage war, that monster is eventually going to turn back and bite you.

Middle East was once just some weird place somewhere in the east, in the middle of the desert. Now it is at the doorstep of the EU. That could have been prevented, not with any military action per se, but by not being retards and not putting implicit support behind another theatre play of targeted destruction.