Author Topic: If the Gobblins puss out  (Read 5430 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: If the Gobblins puss out
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 12:32:17 pm »
You, uh...know how easy it is to click that "minus" sign? You can do it from a large selection of devices, and it really only takes 15 seconds as long as you aren't on McDonald's (tm) wifi.

And you know how you bring it up a lot? Yeah, that is NOT encouraging people to stop downvoting you. Don't try and backpedal saying you don't give two shits about it. We all know you'd adore getting dozens of upvotes and being supported by the large majority of the community.

btw I haven't downvoted more than a few of your posts

(click to show/hide)

ow, wasn't aimed on you.
Just a couple morons that feels themselfs importante, and now that theyre beloved faction is gone, they can drink mine blood :)
Sometimes those people downvote it whille I am thinking that it isn't worth the time to downvote me.

But in reality I am a very nice guy, they don't even bother to know me, they only think they know me just because of these post. :)

But in reality, I really don't care about the downvoting or upvoting, I lost nearly 4 friends that worked in Brussels airport. Thats what I care atm.
On the otherside, well, when I became factionleader, the first week, I slept 4 houres a day, because I was trying to convince everyone what mine intentions where, but in the old day's, if 1 faction was allied with the other faction, Grudges where not importante, you where obligate to help the allied faction, no mather what your personal feelings where. But whats left now in this community, well, the best already left.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:55:31 pm by bruttus »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2016, 01:35:05 pm »
ow, wasn't aimed on you.
Just a couple morons that feels themselfs importante, and now that theyre beloved faction is gone, they can drink mine blood :)
Sometimes those people downvote it whille I am thinking that it isn't worth the time to downvote me.

But in reality I am a very nice guy, they don't even bother to know me, they only think they know me just because of these post. :)

But in reality, I really don't care about the downvoting or upvoting, I lost nearly 4 friends that worked in Brussels airport. Thats what I care atm.
On the otherside, well, when I became factionleader, the first week, I slept 4 houres a day, because I was trying to convince everyone what mine intentions where, but in the old day's, if 1 faction was allied with the other faction, Grudges where not importante, you where obligate to help the allied faction, no mather what your personal feelings where. But whats left now in this community, well, the best already left.

I still think that most of your posts and the points contained within are pretty damn stupid, but I regret posting now.

I'm as sorry as I can be on the other side of the ocean rather far detached from recent events, and I dearly wish for those holding responsibility to be hung from lamp-posts and gibbeted in the streets.

And while I understand losing sleep over strat (although I can never justify it, even as I'm doing that gay shit myself)..you might wanna hold back on that. Not because it ain't good for you (it ain't), but because I don't even reckon all that effort you've saddled yourself with is HELPING you on strat. If anything, you're shooting yourself in your own ass over and over doing that.

I've got no fucking clue what you're talking about (very common) "in the old days". Maybe you've got some heavy involvement in strat 1/2 that I don't know about, and maybe you've got EU strat involvement that I'm not aware of. But things have never been as you describe. Unless you're talking about an idealized and romanticized version of actual medieval history, you've never had an alliance so very rock-solid that they would readily wipe someone they consider a close friend. Least not since I've been playing. Likewise, two factions with members bearing long-term or significant grudges wouldn't be strat allies anyway. That shit doesn't happen.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2016, 03:28:19 pm »
I still think that most of your posts and the points contained within are pretty damn stupid, but I regret posting now.

I'm as sorry as I can be on the other side of the ocean rather far detached from recent events, and I dearly wish for those holding responsibility to be hung from lamp-posts and gibbeted in the streets.

And while I understand losing sleep over strat (although I can never justify it, even as I'm doing that gay shit myself)..you might wanna hold back on that. Not because it ain't good for you (it ain't), but because I don't even reckon all that effort you've saddled yourself with is HELPING you on strat. If anything, you're shooting yourself in your own ass over and over doing that.

I've got no fucking clue what you're talking about (very common) "in the old days". Maybe you've got some heavy involvement in strat 1/2 that I don't know about, and maybe you've got EU strat involvement that I'm not aware of. But things have never been as you describe. Unless you're talking about an idealized and romanticized version of actual medieval history, you've never had an alliance so very rock-solid that they would readily wipe someone they consider a close friend. Least not since I've been playing. Likewise, two factions with members bearing long-term or significant grudges wouldn't be strat allies anyway. That shit doesn't happen.

(click to show/hide)

Things has changed the past years.
I did more then enough stratbattles

On mine side of the ocean, things are not done yet, A few day's ago a nightwatch was beiing murderd in a nuclear plant in Belgium, and his pass is missing.
So yeah, why should I care that some people on the other side of the ocean have grudges against me, while there are more importante things in reall live keeping me busy.
I play this game and I troll, just to keep mine mind off about what happend, and what things are going to happen.

You know that the attacks would be on a later date?
If that Abdeslam wasn't captured, he would act like in the Paris attacks in November 2015. A shootout in Brussels, whille the others planted bombs on those places, and it would prolly to be happen on Eastern?
You know what impact it would have, and not to count the death ratio would be higher? An attack on a christian holliday?

So why should I care that some morons are downvoting me for pitty grudges,

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2016, 03:51:48 pm »
+2
There will always be people who downvote you.  What I do, is just have a little cry, call my mom, then get a gallon of Ben and Jerry's and watch sad movies in my PJs.  Within two weeks I'm fine  :D

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2016, 04:32:05 pm »
+3

The terrorist attacks are awful and upsetting, but if you were that affected by it you wouldn't be here posting on cRPG forums about strategus diplomacy, so instead of trying to make this thread a pity parade where you're the head float, either stop posting if you actually care or stop bringing it up if you don't. That might be harsh but so is the fact that you are trying to use a tragedy as an excuse for yourself posting badly.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 04:36:45 pm by imisshotmail »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2016, 04:53:13 pm »
+3
There will always be people who downvote you.  What I do, is just have a little cry, call my mom, then get a gallon of Ben and Jerry's and watch sad movies in my PJs.  Within two weeks I'm fine  :D

fuck i only upvoted you because i thought you were getting a gallon of sailor jerry's to drown your sorrows at first

it'll have to stand though

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2016, 05:18:25 pm »
+1

I just get in my car and play adele until I've run out of bodily fluids
Donkey

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2016, 05:22:18 pm »
The terrorist attacks are awful and upsetting, but if you were that affected by it you wouldn't be here posting on cRPG forums about strategus diplomacy, so instead of trying to make this thread a pity parade where you're the head float, either stop posting if you actually care or stop bringing it up if you don't. That might be harsh but so is the fact that you are trying to use a tragedy as an excuse for yourself posting badly.

Shit man I don't think I ever remember mentioning the Boston Marathon bombing when that happened or the other events the transpired over the next few days.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2016, 05:31:51 pm »
+5
Shit man I don't think I ever remember mentioning the Boston Marathon bombing when that happened or the other events the transpired over the next few days.

You have your topic for the next unban essay now.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2016, 05:35:38 pm »
+1
You have your topic for the next unban essay now.
Go see Mark Whalberg's new movie "Patriots Day" it'll be out in like a year.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2016, 05:37:56 pm »
+1
rofl man if I was ever told i had to write an unban essay I would just write the N word like 700 times and quit the game

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2016, 05:57:06 pm »
What did everyone think of Dawn of Justice?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2016, 06:05:05 pm »
What did everyone think of Dawn of Justice?

Vader is Luke's father.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2016, 06:23:37 pm »
+1
Vader is Luke's father.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2016, 08:03:01 pm »
fuck i only upvoted you because i thought you were getting a gallon of sailor jerry's to drown your sorrows at first

it'll have to stand though
You upvoted communist ice cream. It isn't even GOOD. smh fam
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.