Author Topic: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport  (Read 30544 times)

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
Re: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2016, 07:57:15 pm »
Race = species

Humans are a species.
Then there are the races: Caucasoid, black in spanishid, Mongoloid, etc...
Then different ethnicities: Slavic, Germanic, Latin, Nigerian, Han, etc...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 26, 2016, 08:07:57 pm »
 Here’s What a Man Who Studied Every Suicide Attack in the World Says About ISIS’ Motives
http://www.thenation.com/article/heres-what-a-man-who-studied-every-suicide-attack-in-the-world-says-about-isiss-motives/

" What 95 percent of all suicide attacks have in common, since 1980, is not religion, but a specific strategic motivation to respond to a military intervention, often specifically a military occupation, of territory that the terrorists view as their homeland or prize greatly."

As University of Michigan historian Juan Cole put it after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, “The problem for a terrorist group like Al Qaeda is that its recruitment pool is Muslims, but most Muslims are not interested in terrorism. Most Muslims are not even interested in politics, much less political Islam.” In Cole’s formulation, if violent Islamic fundamentalists “can get non-Muslim French to be beastly to ethnic Muslims on the grounds that they are Muslims, it can start creating a common political identity around grievance against discrimination.”

"is not religion"
But that is not the truth, most of the terrorist attacks that lately happened in the years are, guess it, religiously motivated attacks of Islamic nature.
BBC, for example, tracked the terrorist attacks that happened in Nov 2014. They found 664 attacks and 5,042 deaths. (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-30080914)
Here is a long list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
You might try harder and find more credible sites that have sources, because some "expert" surely can say more than facts do.

Wake up.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 26, 2016, 08:19:38 pm »
Pulled this one in ninth grade once when i had a small argument with my teacher, she went quiet and said "hmm" and then went to start the class. Funny but not sure the argument can be applied to humans.

It can be.
A nigerian in Germany shouldn't even be closely allowed to call himself german just because he got a passport from Caliph Merkel.
Nor should he call himself german just because he was born here, yet he was born to non-european parents.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2016, 09:29:00 pm »
It can be.
A nigerian in Germany shouldn't even be closely allowed to call himself german just because he got a passport from Caliph Merkel.
Nor should he call himself german just because he was born here, yet he was born to non-european parents.

To be honest, I don't give a fuck about religion.
I don't give a fuck what color theyre skin is
But I give a fuck when people that we welcomed to live between us don't respect oure western values, don't respect the equality between women and men, don't respect the culture and values. I give a fuck when some of these morons go to a swimmingpool, and start to bother or touch young, or even female children, because they where a badingsuite.
Those Guy's that attacked mine country last week, where Guy's that growned up in EU, so you should think that they respect us.
Until a few months ago, when we as European said to the politicians that something is not right in Brussels, we where called racist, facist and Islamofobique. And right now, these points are coming out.
Its not only thanks to Muti Merkel we have this problem, but its also thanks to oure politicians that turned a blind eye during the last decade.

I'm sorry, but for now I am furious, because according the latest report, If Abdeslam was not arrested, the deathcount was prolly higher, there where plans to act like in Paris, a shootout in Brussels, and the explossions, more death. And prolly all this would be done on Eastern, on the moment when people are going away.
I am furious that we saw the signs years ago, and nothing was done, because the politicians where more busy for counting theyre votes for the next elections. Its mutch easyer to tell to the population that they are racist, or that we kept stuppid.

You know that normal people, when Abdeslam was arrested, has to see movies on the social media, that the moslimyounght was trowing rocks and empty bottles to the police and journalist, when they were trying to do theyre job. On the National TV, those things are still taboe.
Thats the situation in mine country.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 26, 2016, 09:44:27 pm »
Humans are a species.
Then there are the races: Caucasoid, black in spanishid, Mongoloid, etc...
Then different ethnicities: Slavic, Germanic, Latin, Nigerian, Han, etc...
Races = ethnicities

WAKE UP SHEEP
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2016, 09:45:47 pm »
To be honest, I don't give a fuck about religion.
I don't give a fuck what color theyre skin is
But I give a fuck when people that we welcomed to live between us don't respect oure western values, don't respect the equality between women and men, don't respect the culture and values. I give a fuck when some of these morons go to a swimmingpool, and start to bother or touch young, or even female children, because they where a badingsuite.
Those Guy's that attacked mine country last week, where Guy's that growned up in EU, so you should think that they respect us.
Until a few months ago, when we as European said to the politicians that something is not right in Brussels, we where called racist, facist and Islamofobique. And right now, these points are coming out.
Its not only thanks to Muti Merkel we have this problem, but its also thanks to oure politicians that turned a blind eye during the last decade.

I'm sorry, but for now I am furious, because according the latest report, If Abdeslam was not arrested, the deathcount was prolly higher, there where plans to act like in Paris, a shootout in Brussels, and the explossions, more death. And prolly all this would be done on Eastern, on the moment when people are going away.
I am furious that we saw the signs years ago, and nothing was done, because the politicians where more busy for counting theyre votes for the next elections. Its mutch easyer to tell to the population that they are racist, or that we kept stuppid.

You know that normal people, when Abdeslam was arrested, has to see movies on the social media, that the moslimyounght was trowing rocks and empty bottles to the police and journalist, when they were trying to do theyre job. On the National TV, those things are still taboe.
Thats the situation in mine country.

You should be concerned about religion, after all, religion can be a huge motivator behind certain things, whether positive or negative, and you can clearly see that Islam doesn't really respect our western values (I can spit on the idea of Tolerance and Solidarity being the values I should embrace, honestly), equality (is basically a joke, we aren't really equal, men and women are too different and have different purposes and thoughts/behaviour), our culture and its values.
Just because they grow up in the poisonous union called the EU, doesn't mean they are embracing our values, most of them hold strictly to their barbaric religion.

It is true, that the politicians we have are just huge jokes who pander to the feelings of the minority and calls out anyone against a racist or xxx-phobe with their mindless herd of brainwashed scum.
And most of the shit is being held away from the public, in order to not get the muslim/other scum feelings hurt by people wanting to speak theri mind freely for once.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #246 on: March 26, 2016, 09:46:07 pm »
+1
no idea what this thread is about

uhhh
gas the jews? kill all muslims?

am i doing it right guys?

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 26, 2016, 09:53:15 pm »
no idea what this thread is about

uhhh
gas the jews? kill all muslims?

am i doing it right guys?
Translation: "hehe aren't i cute and wacky i hope everyone will think i'm funny and give me upvotes"
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 26, 2016, 09:53:40 pm »
Races = ethnicities

WAKE UP SHEEP

I hope you're shitposting, lad.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 26, 2016, 09:56:43 pm »
I hope you're shitposting, lad.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2016, 10:14:19 pm »
+1

Race
Pronunciation: /reɪs/
Noun
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics

Ethnicity
Pronunciation: /ɛθˈnɪsɪti/
Noun
The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 26, 2016, 10:24:34 pm »
Race
Pronunciation: /reɪs/
Noun
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics

Ethnicity
Pronunciation: /ɛθˈnɪsɪti/
Noun
The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition
You know someone has lost the argument when they have to bring dictionary definitions into it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #252 on: March 26, 2016, 10:27:47 pm »
+6
You know someone has lost the argument when they have to bring dictionary definitions into it.

you lost man.
Instead of keeping the argument going you stooped to an almost "Haha, your grammar is wrong" level.

He won, you lost.
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 26, 2016, 10:40:17 pm »

Says the guy who posts some picture without any sources, probably made in paint.
Dictionary definitions are more reasonable than some meme pic.
You shitposted about race = ethnicity, and so I posted the dictionary definitions for it, and they are more than clear.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #254 on: March 26, 2016, 10:48:49 pm »
fucking cunts.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.