Author Topic: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******  (Read 8432 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2016, 04:13:29 pm »
Non UIF factions should get their shit together and learn to play strategus if they want to win. There is no point to tell that "omg you have too much players!(Which we had at the beginning of strat too but then everybody quit because we lost some wars) "

I sadly witnessed anti UIF play style . They are just running around with no tactics. The most tactic they can do is make a shield wall and charge at enemy . After that people get dragged by enemy and spread out so much that they get taken out 1 by 1 . In one of the siege battles  they were throwing ladders too short . all at the same time . it was a good laughter tbh. Everybody playing 2h heroes . Because you know roleplay.

Me for example I respecced to archer at the beginning of strat because it was smart thing to do. Then everybody started complaining about how we all turned to archers..

Well someone wrote that UIF doing sneaky tactics such as taking flags. It proves how much non UIF factions can not actually keep coordinated.

I am not trying to insult somebody .These are my observations. Please do not get offensed people.Rather try to actually improve your gameplay .Maybe you will have chance.

Few examples : http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=618
This battle in particular was a mess . They had better gear . Same amount of people . More tickets. No tactic. We were holding the hill and they were rushing us (from the left , right , middle  so unorganized) and getting pewpewd. In the ts we were like "why are they not pushing to the flags.  "
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=449
Or what if "anti-uif" don't fight uif, then uif can't win. GENIUS!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2016, 04:14:29 pm »
Or what if "anti-uif" don't fight uif, then uif can't win. GENIUS!!!!
sounds legit

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2016, 04:15:13 pm »
+2
+ AntiUif thought they could win, especially at start, some i spoke to recognised issues and mistakes.

We know and that's the worst part. But that was like four weeks ago. Now our rosters are gone as expected, which means we cannot fight even with decent gear. We weren't able to fix the economy because some clans on our side don't agree with math or are too disorganized to fix stuff even when they do.

Few examples : http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=618

This battle in particular was a mess . They had better gear . Same amount of people . More tickets. No tactic. We were holding the hill and they were rushing us (from the left , right , middle  so unorganized) and getting pewpewd. In the ts we were like "why are they not pushing to the flags.  "
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=449

First one we couldn't build forward spawn due to construction sites not showing up because of some sort of bug with the ranks. We still managed to build a FS with sites that you guys wasted from the city. The second one, we did make a mistake in the tactics for sure and we talked about it a lot afterwards. You did however have a stronger roster for that one as well, like you've had for the last few weeks. Your players are just better than ours so it's really hard to compete with that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:29:26 pm by Mr.K. »

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2016, 04:15:36 pm »
+1
No point to play this way at all. Strategy is interesting only when u try to outsmart you enemies. To have basic battles is like XP battles, we see no point in them.
Also our enemies have far more equipped armies x2-3 more then us, we have to compensate with spawn rapes or good KD.
Obviously we didn't expect that spawn rape would start so soon in yesterdays battle.
Yes i agree that outsmarting enemy is necessary, like the famous DRO battle in this strat, this was awesome, but im talking about situation when its not about outsmarting but bruteforcing. Like yesterday 46 vs 36 while you have tincan armor vs medium armor. You just charged without much of strategy, built Spawn point and win easily.

If you gave the people chance to fight back, they would feel better, e. g. let them fight fairly for 30/40 mins , then just charge take flags down or spawn rape. IT would be easy victory for you + people would have fun both enemies and your allies( who doesn't want 3:1 K:D, and enemies who would be able to go 1:1  or maybe better if they are Atze or some1 like that)

To sum up battle would take 40 mins not 20(still short) , people would have opportunity to fight( not get crushed) and use some of the troops and eq they had, so it wouldn't be a disaster for them => everyone is happy

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2016, 04:24:57 pm »
+1
will father heskey be there to guide my hand into balanced battles :o

The reason anti-uif sucked is because we didn't get tav
Btw have anyone ever told you about the prayers that are held before and after battles. It is magical

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2016, 04:25:43 pm »
+3
Also. The UIF is attacking lots of Al fiefs.. and there are like 5 defenders showing up. Why? Just apply for the fucking town and show up. Fight them. They will take the castle. But there will be more such battles. More opportunities to kill some of them. Even the Germans lost in ww2, with more troops and better equip.  So why would you give up now? Why would you let them win so easily? Just go and fight them even with your bare hands if you have to... They may take your lives.. but .. They will never take your freedom!

Jackie who?

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2016, 04:27:21 pm »
Yes i agree that outsmarting enemy is necessary, like the famous DRO battle in this strat, this was awesome, but im talking about situation when its not about outsmarting but bruteforcing. Like yesterday 46 vs 36 while you have tincan armor vs medium armor. You just charged without much of strategy, built Spawn point and win easily.

If you gave the people chance to fight back, they would feel better, e. g. let them fight fairly for 30/40 mins , then just charge take flags down or spawn rape. IT would be easy victory for you + people would have fun both enemies and your allies( who doesn't want 3:1 K:D, and enemies who would be able to go 1:1  or maybe better if they are Atze or some1 like that)

To sum up battle would take 40 mins not 20(still short) , people would have opportunity to fight( not get crushed) and use some of the troops and eq they had, so it wouldn't be a disaster for them => everyone is happy

Sometimes we do not really have time . Like we have to go out in 10 mins or something else . So we have to rush the battle a little bit.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2016, 04:28:07 pm »
Also. The UIF is attacking lots of Al fiefs.. and there are like 5 defenders showing up. Why? Just apply for the fucking town and show up. Fight them. They will take the castle. But there will be more such battles. More opportunities to kill some of them. Even the Germans lost in ww2, with more troops and better equip.  So why would you give up now? Why would you let them win so easily? Just go and fight them even with your bare hands if you have to... They may take your lives.. but .. They will never take your freedom!
Yes more troops... *cough*soviet*cough*

None wants to fight in the ai fiefs cause there is not point, the gear is so shit you can't do anything, the fifes got fucking shortbows!!!

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 04:29:34 pm »

Remembers me when I was a child playing games like Age of Empires. Instead of stomping the enemy, I just built up stuff and harassed the enemies with small numbers of troops.  :D

And I agree, that would be much more fun.. for both sides I guess.
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2016, 04:31:32 pm »
+1
Yes more troops... *cough*soviet*cough*

None wants to fight in the ai fiefs cause there is not point, the gear is so shit you can't do anything, the fifes got fucking shortbows!!!

like gear fucking matters that much. Lots of countries fought for their freedom with pitchforks and tablespoons

Jackie who?

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2016, 04:32:21 pm »
+6
We would win this Strat if;

+ Templars didn't get wiped so easy and stopped showing up in rosters, same as Eques.
+ people sent the armies they promised.
+ We merged with Hobos earlier and make a big organized faction
+ people with 32472364 rounds of Strat experience didn't cancel battles lose troops go afk and shit.
+ people didn't stack 20k S&D in their fiefs and threaten everyone not to take it.
+ we had better players overall.

Other than that, we deceived ourselves every battle, saying we did good, in reality we never did good except first few battles, lack of commanders, spam of orders in TS made me mute myself more than a few times. When we realised that it was the middle of the Strat, yet it still kept being an issue.

We didn't lose this Strat on the map, actually I've seen a few good maneuvers done by our allies. We lost this Strat in the battlefield, like everyone of them.

NA is really superior to EU in Strategus. Roleplay factions, battles over fun, no tryharding at all. We might learn a couple of things from them. Acre tries to form a Mega Alliance with Gobblins (basically Kapikulu here) and they got a shittons of flame.Why? Because it kills the fun.

We now plan to take a castle and attack whoever we see, because FUCK alliances.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2016, 04:34:41 pm »
like gear fucking matters that much. Lots of countries fought for their freedom with pitchforks and tablespoons
But it is not F.U.N

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2016, 04:35:13 pm »
+1
Arthur is right somewhat, also you can loot their gear after you kill a few of them, but to kill a few you need a bunch, which you don't have cause you don't play

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2016, 04:36:27 pm »

I understand how it would be better for them.
But from strategic point of view when u have to counter 20k army with 6k army and u buying a little bit of plate to win with amazing KD u don't think about your enemies feelings.
I understand they get upset, but usually time and some trolling brings them back.

anti uif equipped armies outnumber us by much, so they have lots of ppl producing tickets and just not coming to battles. I can't call cowards those who doesn't want to play when they always outnumbered by 15 in roster, its logical, but can easily call cowards those who stopped coming to battles and anti uif end up with less mercs.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2016, 04:39:08 pm »
+2
But it is not F.U.N

Ah, now i understand you. So now the fights will be like UIF vs FUN.. are you really expecting to fight the UIF and having fun at the same time? Dont think so mate. You need brute force and strenght to kill a bear.

Jackie who?