Author Topic: RP as Trolls?  (Read 7375 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: RP as Trolls?
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 01:28:09 am »
+9
No way guy, I'm better looking, more intelligent, successful irl than you (not sure about popular though, I'm no longer a junior high school girl).   And I'm better at cav than you in battle or strat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2016, 02:20:11 am »
(click to show/hide)

lol, nah just happened to be reading plumbo's post when you posted.  But seriously, you checked your own forum voting within 15 seconds of posting!  Holy shit!  ANd posted, what? 20-25 times in this meaningless thread in one day?  Quite obviously must be SUPER popular irl.  lol

And yes Plumbo could easily beat you in duel, you are a one-trick pony with full plate, on heavy horse, with shield.  I remember the other day Knightmare and I saw you break your shield then go running away from a guy with just a tiny hammer to get another shield, in order to fight him 1 v 1 as the last people alive.  I even think you ended up losing to him - pro-manual blocking skills!

Since others have posted theirs, first time I met Daruvian he was riding hard on Sandy's coattails desperately trying to have people pay attention to him by association, pathologically insecure - hence the constant narcissistic comments (most of which are the opposite of him irl).

P.S. Expect Daruvian forum reply within 1 minute of posting.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2016, 02:24:28 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

lol, nah just happened to be reading plumbo's post when you posted.  But seriously, you checked your own forum voting within 15 seconds of posting!  Holy shit!  ANd posted, what? 20-25 times in this meaningless thread in one day?  Quite obviously must be SUPER popular irl.  lol

And yes Plumbo could easily beat you in duel, you are a one-trick pony with full plate, on heavy horse, with shield.  I remember the other day Knightmare and I saw you break your shield then go running away from a guy with just a tiny hammer to get another shield, in order to fight him 1 v 1 as the last people alive.  I even think you ended up losing to him - pro-manual blocking skills!

Since others have posted theirs, first time I met Daruvian he was riding hard on Sandy's coattails desperately trying to have people pay attention to him by association, pathologically insecure - hence the constant narcissistic comments (most of which are the opposite of him irl).

P.S. Expect Daruvian forum reply within 1 minute of posting.

Hammers are fucking dangerous mate.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2016, 02:26:40 am »
kesh what you failed to mention was that i was picking up another shield because the last guy was mokuchin, a kiting cunt archer

and that just before that, i killed plumbo

and just after that, i got valour, had the highest score in the server, and won the round to keep my x5

really cute that you guys coordinated shittalk to each other about me in real time in NA_1 though lol im a hot topic

;)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 02:31:48 am »
+7
You guys, Daruvian and Kesh, should just stop posting. You both have nerd boners for each other and just go back and forth in every single thread. Stop. Next thing we know one of you will be issuing a forum apology.....

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I'm the best looking, most successful, and most awesome IRL. Just ask....

(click to show/hide)

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 02:33:21 am »
hey man literally check all my posts, i never call out kesh or FCC, its always been GOBBLIN policy to pretty much ignore them (except for one joke thread I made as a throwback to the KGB kesh-gitin-brigade)

kesh on the other hand has literally aggressively and non-humorously posted at me somewhere between 20-30 times in the last week or two

like 3 times a day if you average it out

just look at his post history vs. mine lol

i guess the guy has nothing to do, its really, really sad 100% honest

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 02:34:32 am »
+5

just look at his post history vs. mine lol

Sorry to disappoint but I'll never nerd that hard.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 02:36:42 am »
then just use this thread as an example, no one mentioned kesh or anything, but like 3 posts in he is WAY UP IN MY FACE shitposting stuff not even trying to be funny, then i make some posts and he downvotes them, and posts again while i never even noticed his first post

its especially funny because his first post was like "OMGGGG DARUVIAN SO GAY, BET YOU HE CAN'T WAIT TO RESPOND TO THIS XDDD"

and then i totally ignored him, and he couldnt handle that so he had to make another shitpost about me where he is not at all involved lol, nobody said ur name 3 times kesh, go home

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2016, 02:55:59 am »

welp, my work here is done.

or is it?

(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2016, 04:33:26 am »
+16

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2016, 05:04:51 am »
hi mb member here

did someone insult mb?
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2016, 05:07:23 am »
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!!

But classic example - tonight only decent battle its 40+ mercs (over half Gobblin faction members) against 25 on other side.  Battle over quickly because you would have to be completely stupid not to win with that kind of merc advantage, so once again no real fight in NA for a week. 

if this is Daruvian bringing battles to NA, no wonder the guys he works with talk about memes, Daruvian's that mentally handicapped guy they bring into the office and let him pretend to work, a kind of giving back to the community.  Very generous on their part, hes seems slower than average for someone with his handicap.  The most hilarious part is how much shit talking they do in battle, the idiot trolls just like him, because they finally get to "win" attacking tiny factions with huge merc advantages.

Because you have to realize most of Gobblins are made up of various clans that got completely wrecked by FCC over and over again, then they ended up sharing the same ts and working together waiting for the day that most of the community left (certainly most of classic FCC gone, Matey, Cyranule, Gristle, Linden, Wiegraf, etc. etc.).  Well congrats, only had to wait 3 years and you are doing an awesome job of killing what little community is left by maintaining your 4 year old giant carebear circle-jerk alliance against the few small other factions that want to waste their time on strat. (That si exactly how UIF killed off the EU strat community - not surprising since you pretty much are their vassals every strat).

I'm expecting at least 20 posts about how awesome gobblins think they are for winning a fight with almost twice as many mercs.  Their whole battle plan is charge mindlessly, no wonder they are the shit-stack on NA1 losing to randoms most of the time.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2016, 05:10:45 am »
+8
"There it is baby... posted about me again..."

Daruvian then pressed his swollen meatus into Keshian's tight anus, slowly and gently. Kesh expelled a small gasp and squeak, a combination of surprise, pleasure, and slight initial discomfort. Slowly Daruvian worked into a steady, rocking rhythm.

"Give me another post baby... give me that dirty talk."

Kesh began to exhale more heavily and whimper, exclaiming "I love posting about you so much, Daddy. I'll post about you again. Over and over and over, no matter what anyone says."

"Good baby", Daruvian grunted.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:16:09 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 05:21:12 am »
+11

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 05:39:56 am »
+1
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!!

But classic example - tonight only decent battle its 40+ mercs (over half Gobblin faction members) against 25 on other side.  Battle over quickly because you would have to be completely stupid not to win with that kind of merc advantage, so once again no real fight in NA for a week. 

if this is Daruvian bringing battles to NA, no wonder the guys he works with talk about memes, Daruvian's that mentally handicapped guy they bring into the office and let him pretend to work, a kind of giving back to the community.  Very generous on their part, hes seems slower than average for someone with his handicap.  The most hilarious part is how much shit talking they do in battle, the idiot trolls just like him, because they finally get to "win" attacking tiny factions with huge merc advantages.

Because you have to realize most of Gobblins are made up of various clans that got completely wrecked by FCC over and over again, then they ended up sharing the same ts and working together waiting for the day that most of the community left (certainly most of classic FCC gone, Matey, Cyranule, Gristle, Linden, Wiegraf, etc. etc.).  Well congrats, only had to wait 3 years and you are doing an awesome job of killing what little community is left by maintaining your 4 year old giant carebear circle-jerk alliance against the few small other factions that want to waste their time on strat. (That si exactly how UIF killed off the EU strat community - not surprising since you pretty much are their vassals every strat).

I'm expecting at least 20 posts about how awesome gobblins think they are for winning a fight with almost twice as many mercs.  Their whole battle plan is charge mindlessly, no wonder they are the shit-stack on NA1 losing to randoms most of the time.

Figures the one battle recently we'd get a nice roster for is when I'm at work. Like seriously ever since GOBLINKINGRATELEEDER went full sperg mode and declared war on half the people that were mercing for us in one week it's been herding psychotic cats to get a roster, and that's when there are psychotic cats to herd. This is the first time I've seen one of us mention it on the forum though, since I'm the whiniest Teek by far.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"