Author Topic: Recommend me an MMO  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Re: Recommend me an MMO
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 09:41:31 am »
+2
I recommend club penguin. The community is great, tons of friendly people and people willing to help you out, there are even tour guides! There are tons of small mini games, events, and nothing is pay to win. Everything you are forced to pay for, is purely cosmetic.

The game is completely pve except for some of the mini games! It's one of my favorite games to play and it's very fun.
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 11:54:55 am »
Warframe - repetitive, it all comes down to "go in and kill everything".

I have to agree that Warframe often falls under the critique of being grindy as hell and it surely looks that way in early game. Once the boring early game is over though, there are tons and tons of different things to do as well as a degree of weapon/frame/companion customization that crpg can only dream about. Highly recommended to give this some more time and play it together with other people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 06:55:33 pm »
I know the steam video looks like crap, but it has the best "controls". What i mean by controls, but if you play ranged, the mouse look is awesome for that game, it's not no auto lock on BS like other games. It actually feels like you're hitting them. I played that game for 5+ years and i basically "beat" DDO. (If you could beat an MMO). I've did everything leveled up every class, they are releasing more stuff constantly as well.
I've never played the board game dungeons and dragons so i had no clue what was going on, but it's based off of pen and paper stuff. Definitely not P2W either.Also PVP is crap in that game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/206480