Poll

Should they delay this war til we got our castles?

No, fight it out with peasant gear
15 (27.3%)
Hold off til we got castles
8 (14.5%)
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn
32 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: The Gobblins insist on attacking us  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
The Gobblins insist on attacking us
« on: February 14, 2016, 10:39:56 am »
I have tried to talk to GobblinKing, but he was too arrogant to talk to me.  Booted out of his TS even though I stayed out his channel.

But his minions assured me there is no hope for a delay.  While I eagerly await this war; just for the glory of battle, I would rather wait til we captured our fiefs.  We still have 6 castles/towns to capture, while they have 11ish.  I offered to 'carebear' their attacks on ai, yet they would not listen to me.

So I send them this message:

While I eagerly await this war, I must ask you other factions- If we fall, who is next?  Last strat an evil Tyrant tried to take over the map, but was stopped by all the 'free' clans working together:

So please.  Join us against this insidious leader who is soo arrogant (or perhaps afraid) to talk man to man (to be honest, I've always respected my enemies (and I had a lot of them- pretty much ask the leader of any faction about how I fought them)... until now.  This is the first gent not to either talk nor chat with me.  What is he afraid of?  My sexy, sexy voice? Will he accidentally fall in love?

No, none of the above.  He has gents who know me well. But he fears he will be beguiled by reason and thoughtfulness.  These sort of things wil bring an end to his rule.  This 'Gobblin' is a troll, who just wants to fuck things up. He obviously wants to attack everyone and anything that takes this game seriously, and, when he eventually gets destroyed by the remnants of Strat who still care, will just say "Ha, it was all just a joke ".  And then he will mock us for taking this shit seriously.

So, my good gents, help us defeat this troll disguised as a gobblin.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:09:12 pm by Bryggan »

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Gobblins insist on attacking us
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 10:58:03 am »
+15
While I eagerly await this war; just for the glory of battle, I would rather wait til we captured our fiefs.  We still have 6 castles/towns to capture, while they have 11ish. I offered to 'carebear' their attacks on ai, yet they would not listen to me.

I don't speak for anyone other than myself, but shit like that makes me want to help wipe you off the strat map. Last strat was pathetic in the amount of 'carebear' behavior, I hope this round makes you ruthless.

"The object of war is not to die for your memes but to make the other bastard die for his."

-George S. Patton, General of the United Meme Army
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:20:47 am by chesterotab »

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 11:04:46 am »
+6
If I could -2 it would. I didnt even read your shitpost but the first -1 is for the shitty annotations. and the 2nd for the scoobi dew meme you posted earlier. We dont recycle memes around here you baddi. Get Better scrub.

p.s your shit post are the worst.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 11:13:52 am »
+8
Bryggan, the GOBBLINKING  made a post declaring war on you what else was there to discuss. Then you offer to carebear with them ... even though that's  the exact same bull shit they're trying to prevent.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 11:52:38 am »
Fuck off you fucktards.  Of course I want war!  I have always wanted war!  Last strat I declared war on everyone.  But this strat I am not the leader- just a figure head.  But I am a river to my people- and my people want castles.  And then they want war!  In that order.

So, let us fight each other in our scottish kilts.  While the rest of strat is trading and buying plate, let us two factions hit each other with heavy axes.  And, when we stop to take a breath, bleeding and wounded, let's watch all the other factions stomp us cuz we have no castles.

GobblinKing, I call you out as a troll!  You don't give a damn about strat, and you are just playing for your own amusement.  When things get serious, I firmly believe you will call it quits.  And you will give a little laugh, saying you were just dicking around, probably a week before you would have got crushed.

But whuddever.  We will do what we can to stop your little game!

Bryggan, King of Halitrous

*The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of the Halitrous Kingdom or the various dutchies associated with it.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 11:59:04 am »
and wtf people?  Using my meme twice was meant to be ironic.  And obviously ironic at that.  I would ask if you have no sense of subtlety, but I admit, that was not subtle.

Shows who my enemies are... sigh.  I miss my old enemies. 

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 12:00:24 pm »
+14
and before you bitch about a double post, here's a triple post, ya forum Knutzis.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 01:36:17 pm »
+11
Who's to say that both sides will be fighting with scottish kilts and quarter staves?

Sure, I personally feel the declaration of war was too hasty- not for the reasoning you hold; that both sides require additional time to take all castles/cities and set up an economy. I feel it was a bit too hasty because we didn't have at least 6 well-armed armies on your doorstep!

However, if you're under the impression that all factions on the map are equipped primarily with looted fief gear, you're mistaken.

You've got to remember that many dedicated nerds are serving the GOBBLIN KING and his REALM. None of us are attempting to "troll" strat, aside from making certain people upset from shitposts and ass-pillaging. Myself and Arowaine alone wouldn't allow this, much less all of the other nerds in aggregate.

I find your reckoning that we'll slap one another silly and subsequently be swept away by Despotate and HoC coming in with a whole kaboodle of plate after we've expended our measly kilts very faulty.

But again, I'm disappointed that the conflict won't be so high-intensity in the very near future.

(click to show/hide)

AUTISM EDIT: By the way, every single faction that we (frisians, central confederacy, basically anything me and daruvian do) have been at war with has had their leadership banned from teamspeak upon entry. Sometimes it is swift, and sometimes it takes a while. Of course, there's been one sole exception from this rule over the years.

And he hangs out in TS every goddamn day, and I love the motherfucker.

(that's arowaine btw)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:41:48 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 02:12:58 pm »
+4
There is a moment for peace, and there is a moment for war.

This is war.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 02:28:39 pm »
+12
1. YOU DICKRIDING MONGOLOID MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED TO TALK TO MY OFFICIAL EMISSARY BECAUSE I AM NOT BOTHERING WITH THAT BULLSHIT.

2. YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR PITIFUL ATTEMPTS AT INGRATIATING YOURSELF TO ME, TO POSTPONE OR AVOID CONFLICT UNTIL ITS "CONVENIENT", AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT PITIFUL ATTEMPTS TO CREATE A CAREBEAR ALLIANCE WHEN REALIZING THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE WAR. THIS MAN AFFECTS TO CALL LL FACTIONS TO HIS ASSISTANCE FOR SELFISH REASONS SO THAT HE CAN BRING STRATEGUS BACK TO THE STAGNANT STRAT FIVE DAYS HE IS SO PROUD OF WHERE HE WAS ALLOWED TO PROSPER IN THE ABSENCE OF TRUE KINGS. DESPICABLE.

3. I HAVE 11 CASTLES AND TOWNS TO TAKE AND YOU 6? YOU MUST NOT BE VERY GOOD AT MATHEMATICS EITHER BECAUSE I CLEARLY HAVE AT LEAST 17 TO TAKE AT THE MOMENT.

4. "TROLL!" -- THE FINAL RESPONSE OF A NERD WHO REALIZES THAT HIS OWN DEMISE IS AT HAND. WE WILL SEE JUST HOW MUCH OF A TROLL I AM WHEN MY FACTION WIPES ALL HISTORY OF YOURS EVER EXISTING FROM THE MEME BOOK.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 05:04:47 pm »
+14
Hey Bryggan, guess who got unbanned from their TS?

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 06:57:02 pm »
+8
I'm a Professional Gobblin Translator. I went to school for over a year for this so let me break it down

Who's to say that both sides will be fighting with scottish kilts and quarter staves?

Sure, I personally feel the declaration of war was too hasty- not for the reasoning you hold; that both sides require additional time to take all castles/cities and set up an economy. I feel it was a bit too hasty because we didn't have at least 6 well-armed armies on your doorstep!

However, if you're under the impression that all factions on the map are equipped primarily with looted fief gear, you're mistaken.

We been playing trading sim just like everyone else but hey, we like to call everyone else out...

You've got to remember that many dedicated nerds are serving the GOBBLIN KING and his REALM. None of us are attempting to "troll" strat, aside from making certain people upset from shitposts and ass-pillaging. Myself and Arowaine alone wouldn't allow this, much less all of the other nerds in aggregate.

We pretty much have every angle cover. If we try hard and win, we'll shout "NERD, REKT, TRASH, LOLZ" and well....we'll win. If we lose we'll just claim you guys are try-hard neck-beards and that we were "never trying hard"

I find your reckoning that we'll slap one another silly and subsequently be swept away by Despotate and HoC coming in with a whole kaboodle of plate after we've expended our measly kilts very faulty.

We have 3 or 4 factions at our disposal that provide full 50 man rosters. We aren't worried

But again, I'm disappointed that the conflict won't be so high-intensity in the very near future.

Mod is ded

AUTISM EDIT: By the way, every single faction that we (frisians, central confederacy, basically anything me and daruvian do) have been at war with has had their leadership banned from teamspeak upon entry. Sometimes it is swift, and sometimes it takes a while. Of course, there's been one sole exception from this rule over the years.

We like to fire insults from a far through the forums and Crpg chat where it is cozy and safe. Plus most of us have real irritating voices and we don't want you making fun of our girlish screams.

PS: Deserter_Merrrrrrica for Gobblin 2016!  I'm looking for Gobblins to lobby me in so I can join the clan. I promise to cause turmoil from the inside and cause a Gobblin civil war! Deserter Merrrrrrica for GOBBLIN 2016

To prove i'm serious about joining gobblins look below
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 07:28:59 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 07:01:51 pm »

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2016, 07:10:54 pm »
+9
I'm a Professional Gobblin Translator. I went to school for over an year for this so let me break it down

We been playing trading sim just like everyone else but hey, we like to call everyone else out...

We have pretty much every angle cover. If we try hard and win and scout "NERD, REKT, TRASH" and well we'll win. If we lose we'll just claim you guys are try-hard neck-beards and that we were "never trying hard"

We have 3 or 4 factions at our disposal that provide full 50 man rosters. We aren't worried

Mod is ded

We like to fire insults from a far through the forums and Crpg chat where it is cozy and safe. Plus most of us have real irritating voices and we don't want you making fun of our girlish screams.

PS: Deserter_Merrrrrrica for Gobblin 2016!  I'm looking for Gobblins to lobby me in so I can join the clan. I promise to cause turmoil from the inside and cause a Gobblin civil war! Deserter Merrrrrrica for GOBBLIN 2016

To prove i'm serious about joining gobblins look below
(click to show/hide)

You would receive a failing grade in AP GOBBLIN translation 101 if you were to turn in this assignment as is.
I will allow you 24 hours to fix all of your spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and misinterpreted words.
If you do not correct this then you will have to repeat the course again in the following semester. If you have any further questions my office hours are posted on my syllabus.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2016, 07:19:09 pm »
I get special treatment, I don't need no good engrish

(click to show/hide)
Deserter_Merrrrrica