Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 83993 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #480 on: April 07, 2016, 11:09:15 pm »
+1
Butan became a strat dev. I doubt they'd give him this position while knowing it's the last strat.

or they're just very evil

So they made another bad player, that has no clue what hes doing in strat an admin? + i got some bannable screenshots of Butan... ooh dear oh dear, this is the last strat... and Butan acting as the nail in the coffin  :P

(click to show/hide)
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

pogosan

« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2016, 12:51:53 am »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2016, 01:35:03 am »
His STB works like a charm with simple page code magic. Now he has control to strat engine and can add any feature community needs (not wants). I believe he'll do a great job balancing all this messy mode.

STB, pfft i dont need tools to be good. Tools are like mods, its cheating.. advantage over people who dont use them! 8-)
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2016, 12:38:49 pm »
+2
STB, pfft i dont need tools to be good. Tools are like mods, its cheating.. advantage over people who dont use them! 8-)

You will have no alternative, STB will become strategus, and strategus.. STB. Green arrows for everyone :twisted:

Now he has control to strat engine...

Not yet, but should be done soon.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2016, 02:00:06 pm »
You will have no alternative, STB will become strategus, and strategus.. STB. Green arrows for everyone :twisted:

Not yet, but should be done soon.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Love will tear us apart.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #485 on: April 10, 2016, 06:34:35 pm »
+8
Fast Warning:This text will be laughed in Anti-UIF ts and I will be announced as "fucking traitor prick" we all know so yeah keep that to yourself for now. Where are all the people that keep saying "Oh UIF cheating Russians banpls" recently, huh? Why did they go big time silent when you started to do the shit you accuse your enemies with? The conversation is always like "+You Russian cunt you use green arrows!" "-I don't" "+Yes you do don't lie" oh but wait, I know more people in anti UIF that uses green arrows than UIF side, yes Pandor did the most retarded shit of this year and got banned it is another story, but even in battles, you give each other morale by keep saying "they use wookie arrows".
In this very case, to say that you morally SHOULD NOT use the arrows, oh but wait you do. Even in the last battle, you skyladdered to destroy our ladders easier and made fun of it, like it is a normal thing. It isn't. I used to have some sort of respect for you, now that is fading. All I see a bunch of hypocrites lying to themselves.

Please note that this isn't meant for everybody, I am pretty sure the message is clear and reached the necessary points. If you're like wtf then it isn't for you.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 10, 2016, 07:22:29 pm »
Even in the last battle, you skyladdered to destroy our ladders easier and made fun of it, like it is a normal thing.

Was "real" skyladders (base of the ladder does not touch the map) or "fake" skyladders (top of the ladder is stopped in the sky)?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 10, 2016, 07:59:37 pm »
+6
Fast Warning:This text will be laughed in Anti-UIF ts and I will be announced as "fucking traitor prick" we all know so yeah keep that to yourself for now. Where are all the people that keep saying "Oh UIF cheating Russians banpls" recently, huh? Why did they go big time silent when you started to do the shit you accuse your enemies with? The conversation is always like "+You Russian cunt you use green arrows!" "-I don't" "+Yes you do don't lie" oh but wait, I know more people in anti UIF that uses green arrows than UIF side, yes Pandor did the most retarded shit of this year and got banned it is another story, but even in battles, you give each other morale by keep saying "they use wookie arrows".
In this very case, to say that you morally SHOULD NOT use the arrows, oh but wait you do. Even in the last battle, you skyladdered to destroy our ladders easier and made fun of it, like it is a normal thing. It isn't. I used to have some sort of respect for you, now that is fading. All I see a bunch of hypocrites lying to themselves.

Please note that this isn't meant for everybody, I am pretty sure the message is clear and reached the necessary points. If you're like wtf then it isn't for you.

Who cares... they arent russians.
I have yet to see an admin actually enforcing a rule on EU and has balls big enough to deal with the backlash of discontent he will get from his friends/admins that disagree with the ban.
Many times ive sat in different teamspeaks , where admins are present ingame and on TS, other friends of them breaking rules infront of their eyes... and all ( including admin ) laughing about it... not giving a shit about the "random" person. And many times ive been teamkilled on purpose infront of admins, and simply they didnt care because "hey its only Jambi, and its funny". Setting a standard that its fine to teamkill certain players on purpose.

Its all about gaining the love of the forum idiots, spamming your own feedback thread with dank meme for upvotes and attention,  dodge any case that could potentially hurt her/his reputation in  friendzones and upvote whenever buttkiss circle jerking is possible. Many people have tried to become a true admin, but simply gave up.. because it was pointless to argue.
Realy, Kratos i understand your frustration. But posts like these in this community, acts as a pat on their back, and only encourage them to slander more because  they know they can get to you.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:46:32 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #488 on: April 10, 2016, 08:09:32 pm »
+5
Its all about gaining the love of the forum idiots, spamming your own feedback thread with dank meme for upvotes and attention,  dodge any case that could potentially hurt her/his reputation in  friendzones and upvote whenever buttkiss circle jerking is possible.
I am going to use all my accounts to upvotes this  :P this is exactly how the 90% admins act in сrpg

pogosan

« Reply #489 on: April 10, 2016, 09:05:49 pm »

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #490 on: April 10, 2016, 09:44:50 pm »
Was "real" skyladders (base of the ladder does not touch the map) or "fake" skyladders (top of the ladder is stopped in the sky)?

One of our defenders laddered onto their ladders. Not a sky ladder since the ladder was thrown from the walls.

Also since you brought it up: shut up you fucking traitor prick.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Habi

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Habimana
« Reply #491 on: April 11, 2016, 02:31:31 pm »
+6
One of our defenders laddered onto their ladders. Not a sky ladder since the ladder was thrown from the walls.

Also since you brought it up: shut up you fucking traitor prick.

mad cuz bad. stop spitting on ur screen
Stop spitting on me

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #492 on: April 11, 2016, 04:58:01 pm »
Still waiting for you to attack our castles which you said you would. Come on big boy, Stop sending your mother over, Whore's cheap
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #493 on: April 11, 2016, 05:43:44 pm »
+3
Still waiting for you to attack our castles which you said you would. Come on big boy, Stop sending your mother over, Whore's cheap
You are poking a bear. Better be careful. Lets see what is going to happen :D

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2016, 06:06:29 pm »

Why so tryhard?
We won and reached our goal, hence why most UIF isnt playing anymore.

We could have pushed your face in weeks ago, but we didnt cause both sides agreed to hold back and let anti-UIf rebuild to continue making content for everyone on every side, instead of UIF stomping them off the map right there and then.

You got shit on Ody, and your asking for fair battle's so...  we decided to give you some, by sending out our mothers to fight you.

Get lost. and stick your misplaced pride and hate somewhere else. You're taking this shit to personal. I recommend you try be more like Grandmom
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:30:25 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.