Author Topic: Pill that stops aging  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Pill that stops aging
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 08:46:19 pm »
I already have more grey hair on my head than active crpg players have pubic hair.

are you balding too?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2899
  • Infamy: 715
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 09:04:02 pm »
Unfortunately yes, but I've put that under control for now (flax seeds did wonder for my hair). Healthy diet changed many things for me. Hair is now better, skins is cleaner and complexity is great these days. Feel ton better all around. Would recommend to everyone to change his bad habits. I didn't smoke or drink alcohol but eating junk food like pretty much everybody else changed the way my body works, for the worse.

Just so you know, any kind of pizza is junk food. There's no such thing as healthy pizza. Ketchup is like ingesting liquid white sugar, same goes for mayonnaise. Drinking soda means you voluntarily poison your liver. Meat and animal products with high levels of fat will fuck up your body and are hard for digestive systems. Spices are actually bad, little bit of salt is all you really need. And there's food that just doesn't work for everybody, even if it is considered healthy for most people. For me that's cabbage. After you detox your body from all the shit you've been ingesting for years, you'll start to feel different, think clearer and won't get tired easily and your immune system will receive massive boost because it won't have to deal with toxins that come from food anymore.

My liver was in a pretty bad shape few months ago. They couldn't even see my stomach with ultrasound because of gases that were in my intestines. Few days ago I've run tests again. Liver is in much better shape. Doctor could see everything clearly. There were two old people before me, doctor couldn't examine them despite the preparation we all did previous to ultrasound screening (cleaning the bowels with laxatives and shit). That's because they still eat salami and I don't :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 03:20:45 am »
So what is it you eat these days, Leshma-san? Walk us through an average day in the life of a Leshma.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 04:10:09 am »
+1
are you balding too?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 07:22:56 am »
+4
That was what I thought. but today I had to see a doctor because I could barly walk. it might be articular gout. These are the moments when you realize how much age sucks.

gout is the gentlemans disease

you got knightly swag

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 09:55:44 pm »
That was what I thought. but today I had to see a doctor because I could barly walk. it might be articular gout. These are the moments when you realize how much age sucks.
gout is the gentlemans disease

you got knightly swag
"Prince Doran moved from Sunspear to the Water Gardens in 298 AC, when his gout was not that bad. Two years later, though, Doran is no longer able to walk, and so is usually confined to a wheelchair. He does not wish to have his enemies know how feeble he has grown, and thus remained at the Water Gardens, far away from curious eyes.[4] At the Water Gardens, the summer home of the Martells, he watches the children at their play, sitting quietly on the terras amongst the orange trees. He avoids the commoners and only sees his trusted courtiers and advisors."
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Doran_Martell
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2016, 04:17:25 pm »
+1
it's strong immunosuppression side effect
those pills are like pay for AIDS
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
MinusIQ | The pill to lower your IQ permanently
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 02:10:12 am »
+4
PENDULUM

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
Re: MinusIQ | The pill to lower your IQ permanently
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 04:41:51 am »
(click to show/hide)

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know

PS.  Well, if 100 in IQ is the norm; then I'm smarter than most people. Even though I don't feel very smart... (...) So it's pretty sad that a dumbass like me is smarter than most people :(
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:45:36 am by Falka »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00:08 am »
+1

PS.  Well, if 100 in IQ is the norm; then I'm smarter than most people. Even though I don't feel very smart... (...) So it's pretty sad that a dumbass like me is smarter than most people :(
You're a slave. Disenfranchised. You don't even know it. You drive your shitty truck to your shitty house, living out your shitty life. You think you're better than me 'cause you play by the rules? Whose rules? My life is my own.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 01:27:34 pm »
When you get to talking like this, you sound panicked.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 03:29:38 pm »
BITCHES LEAVE

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 06:55:17 pm »

98-100 IQ is the average in Europe, but Earth's average is below 100. Probably around 90 or even 80.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

Even if getting a global representation of IQ is hard, people know that a professor at university is going to be smarter than a religious neckbeard living in a desert, what makes some countries look so bad is just the proportion of retards being higher in some places.
I got to believe after some time that a lot of people that are considered as smart have defects and inner demons, while dumb and bland people live happily in their wonderland. That video made me smile, because it drawn a nice picture of the reality. The amount of French people that don't even know how to write in French while being at least older than 18 is just amazing/scary at this point, gives me eye cancer to read steam reviews in my language. :(

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 08:05:59 pm »
Don't worry, around 80-90% of Brits and Americans don't know how to write English and spell words.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 09:52:55 pm »
Don't worry, around 80-90% of Brits and Americans don't know how to write English and spell words.

There are several degrees in not being able to spell words and speak correctly. French people (youngest generation principally) are shameful enough to make up to 4 errors in a single sentence. Not sure a standard American person comes even close to that. Let alone learning another language for most of them. :lol: